Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: CRIME Scene Investigation is set for an epic revival  (Read 354 times)

Offline Mirr

• View Profile
    • JFO
CRIME Scene Investigation is set for an epic revival
« on: February 12, 2020, 02:54:29 AM »
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10937573/csi-revival-original-cast-20-years/                                   

what do you think will it actually happen

Offline oldfanatic

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: CRIME Scene Investigation is set for an epic revival
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 09:57:44 AM »
The video is a scene from the movie.  Amazing none of the pictures showed Eric and they made a mistake including Gary as still being in the show after he left.  It would be a treat to see it again but I wonder how many of them would be willing to return, especially Billy.
Live well; laugh often; love much

Offline sarapals

• He's still wearing this shirt--2013!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 03:34:26 PM »
In December, on a FB fan page, Gina Cirone posted a comment "this may be happening" in response to a photo and comment about 20th anniversary of CSI pilot. If you know who she is, you know she'd know about talks...
"Long long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke..." (Longfellow & Sara Sidle, Ending Happy, 2007)

Offline sarapals

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 03:38:48 PM »
I'm thinking Billy and Jorja return for a short scene-- a case moves from the ocean to Vegas--smuggling or something. Catherine, Morgan, Greg take over. Not sure Nick will return. And definitely won't see Warrick unless it's a flashback--but then he'd get paid and I don't think CBS wants to pay him!
"Long long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke..." (Longfellow & Sara Sidle, Ending Happy, 2007)

Offline Hooleo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2020, 03:18:53 PM »
Wasn't there another post recently basically saying it really is happening?
The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; the pessimist fears this is true. (James Cabell, "The Silver Stallion")

Offline Hooleo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2020, 03:25:02 PM »
As an addendum: I also just saw where Billy has started a new play. Doesn't mean he couldn't have already filmed his CSI role but hope it doesn't interfere with him being in a revival.
The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; the pessimist fears this is true. (James Cabell, "The Silver Stallion")

Offline sarapals

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2020, 12:09:10 AM »
Petersen's play is October-December--so practice might begin in September. Plenty of time to film a CSI reunion and have it air on the 20th anniversary in October!

Offline Hooleo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2020, 02:09:28 PM »
Sara Pals - just love it that you keep up with all of this stuff. I depend on you for news!