Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 23805 times)

Butterfly114

Re: Dreams
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2009, 03:14:03 PM »
Thanks Trishj!
great update, baby Grissom on the way

Billyjorja

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2009, 06:42:48 AM »
Love the way she tells him about the little Grissom.

Can't wait for next chapter.

Trish

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2009, 08:21:08 AM »
Great chapter!

Loved Grissom's response to having a baby!

billyjorja - How about 1 week for you and 3 for me!  ;) ;D  8)

trishj

Dreams
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2009, 08:02:15 PM »
Chapter 10
The more he thought about it the less he liked the idea of talking to a stranger about his dreams.
  He decided to talk to Heather and after he did he liked what she had to say.   Her idea  behind the dreams was the fact that the team was over worked, they had been pulling a lot of doubles lately.
  The fact that the vic's in the dreams were coworkers was simply because they cared about each other and were concerned.  She had an idea and he was going to act on it.
 At end of shift Gil called a meeting in his office.  He explained Heather's ideas about the dreams then he said, "Starting now we are all on vacation.  I want everyone to pack for a two week vacation and meet us at the airport at noon."
 Where we going?" Catherine asked.  He handed each of them  a booklet, "My treat."  Eyes popped open.
 "Nick and Greg, you can bring dates.  Jim is bringing Annie."
 "Can I bring a date?" Warrick said smiling at Catherine.  "If I were you I would not bring anyone but Catherine," Gil said laughing. 
"Considering you two were married last week," Sara added.
  "Now all of you, get out of here and I will see you later," Gil said pointing to the door.
  On their way home Sara could not stop talking about how great it was going to be.  While she was packing she looked at Gil and with a devilish grin said, "Should I pack Heather's box?"
 "Most defiantly," he said still remembering the first time they used it.
 At noon Gil and Sara meant Catherine and Warrick, Jim and Annie, Nick and Sophia and Greg and Tina ( a young lady in the AV lab he has been dating).
  5 hours later they landed in Anchorage International Airport.  They piled into a transpot bus and shortly were at their destination, Mirror Lake Chalet.
 Gil went to the front desk and registered.  The lady at the front desk smiled as she handed him the keys.  A bellboy helped them load their luggage and showed them to a 5 bedroom chalet. 
They were all standing on the balcony taking in the view.  Off in the distance they could see Mt McKinley.
 "We get the master bedroom," Gil said taking his and Sara's bags, "The rest of you can fight out the rest of them among yourselves.  Jim and Annie took the other room on the bottom floor, "Cause we are old and hate stairs," he joked.
  The others found theirs on the second floor.
 "Oh my god," Sara yelled from the balcony, "You all have to see this."  They all went to where she was standing, they all admitted that they had never seen a more beautiful sunset.
 After dinner Nick started the huge fireplace in the living room, the friends sat in different places in the livingroom.
 Sara handed champaign, Gil stood and got their attention.  "I only have one rule for these two weeks - NO SHOP talk.  I want everyone to enjoy themselves."
  Everyone gathered around a pile of brochures and decided where they wanted to go and what they wanted to do. 
They said their goodnighs and headed off to their rooms.
  Gil was laying on the bed when Sara came from the bathroom wearing the teddy.  "You are so beautiful," he said as she lay next to him.  "I love you so."
 His lips found hers as his hands started caressing her skin.  They made love.
  Their strength gone, they lay snuggled together and slept.
 Sara had told Catherine about Heather's gift, she decided to get one and had packed it.
 Laying on their bed, she was trying to find a way to ask Warrick to try it.  He come from the bathroom and flopped on his stomach, "Rub my back, please babe."
 Catherine slipped the vibrator on her finger and stared running it up and down his back.
 "Damn!" he said, "That feels great."  Catherine smiled then whispered in his ear, "I know where else it will feel good."
 Warrick removed his briefs and rolled on his back, they kissed as she ran it around his chest, then down his stomach ending on his manhood.
  "That was unbelievable," he whispered when he could finally talk.  "Show me," she said smiling at him as she lay back on the bed.
  Warrick took the vibrator from her, "My pleasure." "I love your little toy," he told her as he held her close to him when they were finished.
  The couples spent their days exploring country side, playing horseshose,canoing,fishing and they even went white water rafting.
  Their nights were spent making love and relaxing.
 Two weeks later they returned to Vegas, totally relaxed and each had a new lease on life.
  Catherine also had something else new forming inside her that neither she nor Warrick knew about

Once again, an adult version available unpon request.  As before neither this site nor I can be held responsible if a minnor reads this.  I am assuming that, if you ask for the uncut version you are old enough to read it.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 08:08:27 PM by trishj »

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2009, 08:21:51 PM »
Great chapter!

Gotta love those toys!  ;) :D

Billyjorja

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2009, 05:37:51 AM »
Great chapter, how generous, can I go!!!!

GSRLOVER34 - don't like your math!!!!!!, don't wear out the toys before he gets to me.

Trish

Butterfly114

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2009, 07:09:49 AM »
Great update, I like that you brought Annie into it, always thought she was a good match for Brass.

trishj

Dreams
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2009, 10:32:43 AM »
Chapter 11
It has been two weeks since the vacation.  The team has been a lot less stressed out and there have been no more strange dreams.
  Sara was walking past the ladies room when she heard some one yell,"Oh my god, you have got to be kidding!"
  Going inside she sees Catherine standing by a sink, her back is to Sara.  "What's up Cath?" she asks, "I heard you out in the hall."
   Catherine turns to Sara, her face has the look of total shock and confussion.
  "This is what is up?" she says handing her an EPT.  "It is blue," Sara says, "Do you know what that means?"
  "I know what it means, I just can't believe what I am looking at," Catherine tells her.
 "Let's not jump the gun," Sara says trying to calm her down.  "These things can be wrong."
  Catherine seems to breath a little easier.  "I have an appointment with my OB doc after work.  Why don't you come with me I am sure he can squeeze you in too."
 Catherine agrees then asks Sara not to say anything until after she sees the doctor.
  "Do you two plan on spending the shift in there or what?" Nick yells from outside the door.  "Griss is looking for you."  Sara comes out, "You can't rush nature."
  Catherine and Sara join the others in the break room, "How nice of you two to join us," Greg says.
 "Drop dead," Catherine says plopping on the sofa.  "Who peed her off?" Greg asked Warrick.  Warrick just shrugged his shoulders.
  Gil came in with assignments.  "Can Catherine and I work together?" Sara asked.
 "Please let them," Greg said.  "She about bit my head off for no reason.  I think she is ragging it."
 "Will you shut your big fat stupid mouth," Catherine said slapping Greg.
 Gil looked at Sara with a "What the hell" look.  Sara took the paper and whispered "Later" as she kissed his cheek.
 Nick looked at Warrick, "What bug  crawled up her backside?"  "Beats the devil out of me," he said.  "I told her 'good morning' when we got up and she snapped at me."
  Gil gave them their assignment, "Keep your mind on the job," he told them.
  In the car on their way to the murder/suicide at the Palms Hotel Catherine says, "I guess I owe Greg an apology."  Sara chuckles.  "I think you hurt his feelings."
 After shift Gil meant Sara at her car, "I wish I could go with you today," he said wrapping her in his  arms and kissing her.  "But I have this damn supervisors meeting." 
"It's alright love," she says, "I have talked Catherine into going with me.  I will see you at the house."
  In the exam room Dr. Keller finishes his exam, "I want to do a sonogram today.  Maybe we can see if you are having a boy or girl."
  Sara nods, she has explained Catherine's dilemma to the doctor.
 "I have had a cancellation," he says.  "I will work her in after we are done here."  Sara shivers as the jel is applied to her bare stomach.
 "Everything is fine," the doctor says.  "Normal progress for an eight week fetus."  Then to her belly he says, "Now if you will roll over here we can see what you are."
 No matter how hard he tried the baby would not cooperate.
 "I guess Bug is waiting until Daddy is here," Sara tells him.
  "Bug?" the doctor says.  "Gil decided on BUG until we know what the baby is."  The doctor laughed.
 After Catherine's exam she comes into the waiting room to see Sara still sitting there. 
"Well?" she asks.  Catherine looks at her, "I guess I have to find a way to tell Warrick he is going to be a father."

Boy or girl?  What do you all think?

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2009, 11:13:36 AM »
Great chapter!

Boys for both of them!

billyjorja - I love my math and I can't promise you anything!

Butterfly114

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2009, 01:12:17 PM »
Babies, Babies, Babies, this will be interesting.
Great Update

Billyjorja

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2009, 05:47:08 AM »
Excellent chapter, Cath in a mood, how nice!!!!

Ladybug this time, Boybug next time!!!!

GSRLOVER34 - My math is hopeless but 2 for you and 2 for me makes 4 weeks (approx) in April.

trishj

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2009, 03:01:23 PM »
Chapter 12
Sara jumped up and down squealing like a teen, "I am so happy for you."  Catherine smiled, but inside she was scared.
  Flashes came back to her, of her telling another man she was going to have his child.
 The day she told Eddy about Lindsey he walked out on her.  He did not come back until she was well into her 9th month.
  Even then she was uncertain about taking him back, but she did because she was afraid of raising a child by herself.  "Warrick is no Eddy," she tried to convince herself.
  She called Grissom later that day and asked if she could have a personal day.  "Not a problem," Gil said, "You ok?"  Catherine assured him she was.
  At the house after her doctor appointment Sara was telling him about the baby not turning so they could tell the gender.
 "Bug was just waiting for Daddy," she smiled.
  Gil blushed a little as he asked the one question he had wanted her to get answered for him.
 "What did the doctor say about.... about."  He was shuffling his feet and looking at the floor.  Sara knew what he was trying to say but she was determined to let him ask.
  "About what?" she said stifling a laugh.
  "About us... you know, making love while you are pregnant," he finally got out.  Sara smiled, she loved the way his face turned red when he knew their private life was being discussed with anyone.
 "He said there was no problem, we can do it right up until I go into labor." she said stroking his face.  "It will not hurt Bug or you?" he wanted to be sure.
 "No darling," she said.  "And you will tell me if it dose start to hurt?" he asked.    "Yes my love," she said kissing him. 
"I love you so much," he told her.  "It is beginning to show," she said smiling.  His manhood was starting to bulge in his trousers.  "What do you think about me taking care of that for you?" she said kissing him passionately.
 He took her hand and headed for their room.   "I thought you would never ask," he said smiling at her.
 In the room he undressed she, slowly, letting his hands gently touch her skin.  She moaned at his touch.
 Gil was sure is was just the extra hormones from the pregnancy but anymore it took next to nothing to get her aroused and in the mood.  Knowing this excited him more also.
Sara lay her head on his chest,  "Feel better?" she asked.  "MMM," he said, "You?"  "Completely satisfied, and ready for some sleep."
  In another bedroom across town another couple lay wrapped in each others arms after making love.  Catherine had tired to tell him about the baby but his need for her would not wait.
  He was looking at the ceiling as she ran her fingers around his chest.  "There was something I wanted to talk to you about," she said.  "I do seem to recall you tried to talk to me," he said smiling.
 "But some times I am just a horny man, and you looked so beautiful in that nightie, I could not help myself."   "Have you ever thought about children?" she asked.  "Guess so - well maybe not - I don't know.  Why?" he asked.  "I have," she said, "A lot." 
"Oh! I see," he said.  "It is the whole 'Sara being pregnant' thing.  I have heard that it makes women want a kid," he said half laughing.  "No.  It is the whole ME being pregnant thing," she said hardly able to breath waiting for him to say something.
 It took a couple of seconds to sink in, he sat straight up in the bed and looked at her, "YOU?"  "Yes," was all she said.  "Well I'll be damed," he said.
  Catherine could not tell by the tone of his voice if he was happy or not.  She wrapped the sheet around herself, turned form him,sitting on the edge of the bed and started to cry - Eddy storming out the door came back in her mind, those were his exact words.
 He reached for her and pulled her back to him, "Thank you," he said holding her.  "You just made my latest dream come true." 

Adult version also available.  Same disclaimer on this one as on the others.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 03:13:09 PM by trishj »

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2009, 08:52:41 PM »
Great chapter!

I'm glad Warrick was happy about the baby.

billyjorja - I will have to think about it!

Billyjorja

« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2009, 05:57:51 AM »
Love the reaction of Warrick to the news.  Boybug for Catherine.

GSRLOVER34 - Don't take too long.

trishj

« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2009, 08:31:49 AM »
Chapter 13
"Your dream?" Catherine said totally confused.
  "From the first time I seen you I have had this dream, that we are married and that we have a child.  I just never knew how to talk to you about it, I mean you had said that you were glad Lindsay was an only child, you could not stand the thought of another one," he told her.
  Catherine smiled, she remembered the time he was talking about.
  Lindsay had gotten into trouble and Catherine was having a bad day at work.
  "My love," she said kissing him, "I did not mean that, things were just all mixed up that day.  Giving you a child would make me so happy."
 Warrick pulled her closer to him and kissed her.
  Sara had talked the doctor into trying a sonogram again when she knew Gil would be with her.
 She would be his last patient of the day so he said he would do it for her.
   She sat on the exam table waiting for him to come in.
  Gil suddenly had a mischievous grin on his face.
  "What is that all about?" she asked him.
 "I was thinking how much fun it would be to make love to you with your feet up in these."  He was looking at the stirrups at the foot of the exam table.
  Sara laughed.   "Easy excess,in just the right position if I were to stand here," he said moving down to the foot of the table.
  She turned from the side and moved to the foot so she was facing him, he pulled her close to him and kissed her.
  "You are such a horny old man," she said returning his kiss.
 "I can't help my self, you are so beautiful and so sexy."
  As they were kissing the doctor came in, "Should I come back later?" he said smiling at them.
  Gil blushed then moved to a chair at the side of the table.
 The doctor applied the jel, "Ok little one, Daddy is here.  Let's see what you are."  As if on comand the baby rolled, there was no doubt they were having a girl.
  "Looks like your 'BUG' will be a 'LADYBUG'," the doctor said turning the screen so they could see.
  "A daughter,fantastic," Gil said kissing Sara's cheek.
  Gil took the doctor to one side and whispered something to him.  The doctor smiled and nodded his head yes.
When the doctor left, Gil locked the door and walked over to Sara.  She could tell by the look on his face what he had talked to the doctor about.
  "You didn't did you?" she asked knowing the answer.  He went to her and kissed her, "I did."
  He lay her back down on the table and placed her feet into the stirrups.
After they had finished he smiled at her as they both redressed.
 "I think we should get one of these for the house," Sara said smiling at him, "That was fantastic."  "You are fantastic," he said.
When they got home Sara fired up her computer and was looking at things for the nursery, Gil was reading.
  She stopped what she was doing and walked over to him, standing in front of him she said, "I am sorry."
  He put his book down, "Sorry for what?"
  "I know men like to have a son," she told him.
  Gil warped his arms around her and pulled her to his lap.  "A beautiful carbon copy of my beautiful wife - I can't think of anything I would rather have," he told her kissing her.
 Sara giggled as she nuzzled at his neck, "I guess we can always have a boy the next time."   "NEXT TIME!" he said looking shocked.