Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 23759 times)

Billyjorja

Re: Dreams
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2009, 06:13:48 AM »
Knew somewhere along the line that Heather had some good in her.

Great chapters, keep them coming.

GSRLOVER34 - don't forget he's mine on the 16th so leave some for me.

Trish

trishj

Dreams
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2009, 09:21:52 AM »
Chapter 5
Warrick has been having the same problems the others have had, a ghoulish dream robbing him of sleep.  Thinking he is the only one, he dose not say anything.
 He walks the floor trying to think of something else to occupy his mind, then it comes to him, Catherine.  The very thought of her brings a smile to his face.  He can see her beautiful face, feel the touch of her hand and hear the sound of her voice.  He suddenly realizes that a certain part of his body is also reacting to his thoughts.  He decides a cold shower and a brisk walk will take care of that, at least for now.
 In the shower the water hits his skin like small ice cubs, this time the shower is not working.  He is still throbbing.
 He half swears at himself, he has not had to do THIS in a long time, but it is the only way to relax that part of him.  He decides that he has to know if she feels the same way about him, he is going to call her and ask her out.
 Across town at Catherine's house she is up too, not because of the nightmare, because of a dream of a different type.  Shall we just say it was rated XXX and it included her and Warrick.
 Her whole body ached for his touch.  She decided just to do something about it.  Her hand reached for the phone just as it rang.  She quickly picked it up. 
"Catherine," she heard him say.  "I hope I did not wake you."  "No," she says trying to hide her excitement. 
"I was wondering," he said stumbling over his words.  "Well I have a problem I need to talk to someone about and I figured if you were not sleepy maybe you could meet me at the diner for coffee."  "Give me 10 minutes to get dressed," she told him.  "I just got out of the shower."
  The thought of her naked almost caused the same problem to develop.  Warrick quickly thought about Ecklie naked - that did the trick.
  At the dinner Warrick is sitting at a table in the back when he sees Catherine come in.  "My god," he thinks, "she is so beautiful."  "I just threw on this, hope it is OK," she tells him sitting next to him.
 OK was not the word for it, she had on a pair of shorts and tank top.  The shorts showing off her smooth legs, the top showing just enough of her cleavage to make him want what he knew was under the top. 
"How can I help?" she asked.  Warrick was speechless as he looked at her.  He knew what he wanted to say, but the words failed him.
 Catherine looked at him and smiled, it was almost as if she could read his mind.  "I think I know," she said as she took his hand and headed for the door.  How grateful she was that Lindsey was staying the night at a friends.
 Warrick suddenly stopped just short of her bedroom door.  He took her in his arms and pulled her close to him.  "I love you," he told her.  Her dream was realized, and then some.
 The alarm brought them back to reality.  She kisses him, "If you only know who long I have wanted this."
 Warrick hated to leave her bed, but he knew they both had to get them selves ready for work.  "We need to talk about this," he told her.  "THIS was fantastic," she said gathering the sheets off the floor.
 "I meant what I said," he told her pulling her close to him.  "I love you.  I don't want last night to be a one time thing."  Catherine looked into his soft green eyes, she seen a love she had never seen before.  "Neither do I," she said."
 At the lab Catherine was downing her second cup of coffee when Sara came in.  "I am so wishing tonight would hurry and get over with, I can hardly wait," Sara said.  "You know our vacation starts at shift end."  Catherine just nodded.  Sara seen the all to familiar look on her face.  "Catherine," she said, "The dream again?" 
"Not this time," Catherine said smiling.   "Not this time."   

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2009, 10:43:51 AM »
Great chapter!

Good for Catherine and Warrick, getting their fair share of loving  ;)

billyjorja - Let's not forget that I have a birthday coming up March 11th, and the celebration will most definitely continue into the next few days.  :-* ;) :D

Billyjorja

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2009, 05:35:56 AM »
This is really intriguing story.  More when you can.

GSRLOVER34 - OK, 11/12/13th for you, 14/15th recovery time, 16/17/18th ME.

Trish

trishj

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2009, 09:06:51 AM »
Chapter 6
Sara smiled, "It is about time.  I want details."  "Complete details?" Catherine asked.  "You can leave out THOSE parts," Sara said laughing.
 Catherine told Sara about the phone call and that look in his eyes.  "What would you have done if Lindsay was home?" Sara asked.  "Locked the door," Catherine said smiling.
 They were still talking when Warrick came in the room, Sara looked at him and smiled.  He blushed.  Sara hugged him, "I am so happy for you too."
  Gil walked in, "Hey! Where is mine?"  Sara let Warrick go and threw her arms around her husband.  Hugging him she whispered something in his ear.  "About time," he said as he walked away.
 "Dose everyone know?" he asked Catherine smiling at her.  "I don't," Nick said walking in the break room. 
"Warrick and Catherine had a date last night," Sara said.  "Oh I knew that," Nick said.  "He stopped by my house to barrow some ..."  "Hush!" Warrick said.  "Condoms," Nick whispered.  Sara giggled, "Nothing wrong with safe sex."  "My favorite kind," Greg said coming into the room.  "Who is having sex?"  Warrick shook his head and slapped him in the back of the head.
 Gil came in and handed out assignments.  "We together," Sara asked.  "No," he said.  "I have something I need to take care of.  Will see you when you get back, stay safe."  He kisses her and walked away.
 Sara fallowed him, she wondered what was on his mind.  She stopped at the doorway, Gil was on the phone. 
"Heather," he said.  "What was it you needed to talk to me about?"  Sara smiled.  Then she heard him say, "Heather, I am married now.  I don't think it would be proper for me to go to your house without Sara."
 "He is so cute," Sara thought to herself.  "Yes, meeting in the park would make me a lot more comfortable.  See you in about 15 minutes."  Sara smiled and hurried away.  15 minutes later Gil was sitting on a park bench when he seen Heather coming to him, he stood and waited for her to sit. 
"How have you been?" she asked him.  "Fine," he said wondering what was so important.  "Thats not what I hear," she tells him.  "Excuse me?" Gil says.  Heather tells him about Sara's visit.
 Gil is upset, "She should have not gone to you."  "She loves you," Heather said, "and she is worried about you.  I am too.  We have always been able to talk.  Talk to me."
 It takes him a while to start, "I guess I should tell someone."  She takes his hand, "I am listening."  "It is pouring down rain," he starts being able to see the dream in his mind.  "I have been called to a double homoside.  Getting out of the car there is no one around but me.
 I think that is strange because an officer is almost always there.  I can see Dave standing over two bodies, he looks upset.  I think it because of the rain.  Walking over to the bodies I glance at Dave, if I did not know better I would say he was crying.  He dose not say anything at first then he says 'Male and female, both shot in the head.'  I bend down to remove the tarp on them."  he stops, starting to tear up. 
Heather gives his hand a gentel squeeze.  Collecting him self he looks at her, "Heather, it is Sara and Jim."  He starts to shiver dispit the warm evening.  Heather is tempted to hold him, but she decides against it, "No wonder you don't want to tell her.
 But you have to, I think that is the only way it will stop."  They sit tallking a little longer, then Gil says, "Thank you."  They stand, Heather smiles a half smile at him, "What else are friends for." 
He gives her a friendly peck on the cheek before he leaves.  Her body trembles, tears run down her cheeks, "I love you," she whispers to herself.   

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2009, 08:19:33 PM »
Great chapter!

I thought it might have been Sara in his dreams, but not Jim.
Agree, he needs to talk to Sara about his dreams.

billyjorja - That will work, but after the 18th, he is all  mine!!!!  ;) :D

Billyjorja

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2009, 05:46:49 AM »
Wow, you certainly know how to surprise people.  Great chapter.

GSRLOVER34 - OK then but he is mine for April.

Trish

trishj

Dreams
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2009, 10:09:59 AM »
Chapter 7
Sara had just left some stuff for Archie and was on her way back to her car.  She sees someone standing by it.  Because of things that has happened to her she loosened the flap over her gun.
 When she got closer she seen Heather.  "Hey," she said feeling a little more relaxed.  "I spoke with Gil," she said.  "I hope it helps."
 "Thank you," Sara told her.  Heather looked very depressed, at first Sara was going to walk away but on second thought she said, "How about a cup of tea?  I have a few minutes."  Heather agreed and they went to a small diner.
 "Heather, what is wrong?"  "I have a confession," Heather said.  "From the first time I laid eyes on Gil I fell very hard, I still love him."
 Sara looked at her, could he have been lying to her all this time?  Heather seemed to read her mind, "No.  I never acted on it, he dose not know."  "I would give anything to have him as my own.  I even considered acting on it, trying to entice him, take him away from you."
 Grateful she did not try Sara said, "Why?  Why did you not?"  "I meant Gil at the diner one day, he had a question that I was, shall we say, an expert in.    He seemed a mile way so I asked him what was on his mind. He told me that the only thing that was missing in his life, that would make him feel complete was a child."  Sara wondered where all this was leading.
 "Sara, I did not act on my feelings because I can't give him what he wants.  I had some complications after my child was born, I can't have more.
 About a week later he showed up on my doorstep.  That was when I found out about you.  It was shortly after you started seeing Hank.  Gil told me his life may as well be over, because he could not live without you in it, you are the only woman he ever wanted or ever loved."
  She smiled, "I guess it was a good thing I never acted on my feelings."  Sara did not know what to say, she thought that for the first time in her life she was speechless.  Heather smiled at Sara, "Take care of him.  Love him like there is no tomorrow."  Heather's eyes filled with tears, she stood and walked away.  Sara sat watching her leave, this was a side of Heather she did not know, she doubted anyone knew.
 Her thoughts were interupted by her phone.  "Mrs. Grissom," the voice said on the other end.  "Your husband needs you."  Sara smiled, she loved it when Gil refereed to himself as HER HUSBAND. 
"I was beginning to worry about you," Gil said.  "I had some business to finish," she said smiling.
  Sara locked his door and drew the blinds.  "You can't possibly want to do what I think you do?" he said stunned.  "That depends on what your thinking about," she said kissing him and running her hand up his inner thigh and stopping on his manhood.
 "Right here?" he said kissing her neck.  "Now," Sara whispered to him.

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2009, 05:46:05 PM »
Great chapter!

I thought I was going to have to kick LH A$$ for a minute there! lol

Sara sure does know how to please her man!  ;)

billyjorja - We still need to talk about that, don't know if I can go a whole month without my Billy.  :-* ;) :D

Billyjorja

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2009, 06:45:42 AM »
Great chapter.

In the office, keep the noise down!!!!!!!

GSRLOVER34 - Yes, I was being greedy, how about 2 weeks each!!

Trish

trishj

Dreams
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2009, 10:56:49 AM »
Chapter 8
Gil was smiling as he buttoned his shirt.  "I have done a lot of things in my office before, but never that."  Sara was smiling, "It had better be the first time."
  There was a knock at the door, Gil made sure they were both presentable then unlocked it, he did not give any explanations as he let Jim in.  Jim smiled, "Could not wait until you got home?"
 Gil looked at him, Sara started to say something.  "Your shirt is on inside out," he whispered to her.  Sara looked at Gil, who was as red in the face as she had ever seen it and laughed.  "Oops," she said kissing Gil and putting on a jacket as she headed for the ladies room.
  Jim just laughed.  Gil snickered, "I swear I don't know what came over her."  "All her fault?" Jim said.  "You know men can say NO too."
 Gil just smiled, "Not to her I can't.
  Now what brings you this way?"  "I have some information on that case we were working yesterday."  "You will have to see Catherine," Gil said.  "My vacation starts - he looks at his watch - now."
 "See Catherine about what?" she said coming in the room.  Gil and Jim filled her in.  "Have fun and hurry back," Catherine said.
 "We will have fun," Sara said coming back from the ladies room, "But we sure will not hurry back."  Gil but his arm around her waist and they left.
  Gil opened her door for her, as he did he noticed a box sitting on the front seat it had Sara's name on it.  Sara looked at the box then at him, she shrugged her shoulders and opened the box.
 She smiled a big smile, "What is it?" he asked.  "Later," she said.  "Lets go."
 Sara was smiling, the box was from Heather, there was massage oils, warming lotions, some 'toys' and a very sexy powder blue teddy along with a note that said, "Have fun.  This should help make his wish come true."
 All the way to their secret hideaway in the mountains Sara was thinking of different ways to use the things inside box and please her husband.
 At the cabin Sara carried in the box while Gil got the suitcase from the trunk.  The cabin was already stocked with everything they needed.
 It was near sunset,  Gil started a fire in the fireplace.  "So what is in the box?" he asked.  Sara removed a bag and then handed him the rest of it.
  She disappeared into the bedroom while Gil looked through the box.  Sara reappeared in the teddy.
 Gil looked at her, his desire for her was already strong but the site of her standing there increased.  She walked over to him.  She handed him a glass of campaign and they toasted their future. 
He opened a blanket and laid it on the floor near the fire place.  Sara turned off all the lights then joined him on the blanket. 
No words were spoken, there was no need for them.  He kissed her, tenderly at first then with passion.
  After they had made love neither could move, their strength gone.
  As they drifted off to sleep nature was at work.  What he had left inside her found its way to the egg that she had released, baby Grissom was just starting to take shape.
 Mom and Dad would find out in three weeks when she was late and took the test.  The rest of the week was spent hiking,exploring the area around the cabin, wading in a near by creek and making use of Heathers gift.

I also have an adult version of this chapter and will gladly send it to anyone who wants it.  Leave me a personal message and I will give it to you.  By doing so I will be assuming you are old enough to read it.  If a minor gets hold of it neither I nor this site can not be held responsible as we have no way of knowing your age.

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2009, 10:58:33 AM »
Great chapter! Loved the uncut version as well.  ;) :D

Billyjorja

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2009, 05:57:38 AM »
Me too.

Trish

caz

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2009, 06:22:59 AM »
me too

;D

trishj

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2009, 02:46:50 PM »
Chapter 9
On their way home Gil said, "Remind me to call Heather and thank her for her present."  He was still smiling as he remembered all the uses they came up with for her gift.  Sara was too.  Sara has to make the call, Gil is to embarrassed.
 Three weeks after they came back Gil had the dream again, he had decided to take Heathers advice.
  He called Jim and asked him if he could meet him and Sara at OVER EASY for breakfast after shift.
  Jim was already there when they got there, Gil and Sara ordered.  "OK friend," Jim said.  "Not that I don't enjoy spending time with my favorite entomologist and his wife, but you sounded funny."
 "I need to talk to you both about something," he said.  He waited for the server to leave.
 "I have had the dream again," he starts.  "It is pouring down rain, I am cussing to my self because the rain will wash away the evidence.  At the site I see Dave standing over two DB's.  Male and female, shot in the head.  They are covered with a tarp, Dave is not saying anything and it almost looks like he is crying.  I ask him a few questions and still he is not saying anything.  I think this kind of strange, but then he can be at times."
 Jim and Sara snicker.
 "I bend down and remove the part of the tarp that is covering the faces."  He stops, starting to choke up.  Sara takes his hand.  He pauses a minute to gain control of himself. 
"The vic's," he says looking more at Jim then Sara.  "The vic's are you and Sara."
 "This is why you have not been able to talk to us?" Jim asks.  Gil nods.
  "It seems there has been a rash of those type dreams," Sara tells Gil.  "Catherine tells me that Nick, Warrick and Greg have confessed to having them.  She has even started having one.  Anyway, she talked to Ecklie and he is going to have  some one come in and talk to anyone who wants to, maybe you should too."
  Gil tells her it might be a good idea.  He hates the thought of talking to anyone, but the dreams are causing him to lose way to much sleep.
 Sara decides she needs to lighten things up, Gil has been so depressed over the dream.
 "I have had a dream too," she tells him.  "My god Sara," Gil says, "Why have you not told me, I could help you."
 "It is  not that kind of dream," she tells him.  "Really?" he and Jim say, "Tell us."
 "Well," she says smiling, "It is the strangest thing.  I am sitting on the porch watching you and Hank play in the yard.  I hear a noise in the livingroom."
 Gil looks at her, "What kind of noise?"
  She takes his hand, "Our child crying to be fed."  "That is a sweet dream," Gil says half smiling.  "What do we have? A boy or girl?"
 "We will have to wait - Oh let's say - 8 months to find out," she tells him handing him the test results from her doctor.  Gil stares at the paper, "We are going to ......"  "Yes love," she tells him.  "Hot damn!" he yells.