Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: All In Good Time  (Read 34186 times)

trishj

Re: All In Good Time
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 07:32:33 AM »
Chapter 5

They went back to the SHACK, Gil was not sure what to do about his feelings, Sara was more then sure.
  He stood by her car, ?Thanks for the burger,? he said, ?I will see you tomorrow.?  Sara wanted more but knew better then to push.
  ?Anytime,? she said smiling at him.  She kissed him again, ?Good night.?
 Gil smiled at her, ?Good night.?
  That night she dreamed of him, dreamed of them making love.  The next morning he woke up with a smile on his face, he had the same dream.
  Sara was in love, as deep as anyone could be.
  She was not going to mess this up, she did not care how long it took, he would be hers.
 Over the course of the next three months they seen a lot of each other.
 They would catch a movie or go back to the SHACK when ever they were both off.  He invited her to his place a few times and she cook dinner for him.
  They would hold hands when ever they were walking and cuddle on the couch when they watched a movie.
 They shared kisses, nothing deep, nothing passionate but tender and full of love.  Sara wanted him in her bed, or her in his, it did not matter to her, she just wanted him, she wanted to show her love for him.
 But she vowed she was not going to push anything.
 She loved him and that was what was important, the sex would come later.
 She would dream of them being together, fantasize how he would feel atop her.  But for now dreaming was all she had.
 Gil thought of her consentingly, he would watch her walk down the hallway at the lab.
 He even pictured what she would look like beneath him as they made love.
 He knew the taste of her lips and the feel of her hands, but he wanted to know the taste and feel of her whole body.
 He wanted to make sure that being together in that special way was what they both wanted, no hormone ruled sex this time.
  He thought that they would date for a year, and then he would approach the subject of making love.
 He remembered his talk with his uncle about girls.
  Gil lost his father when he was only nine, His mother would always ask Raymond, his fathers brother, to talk to Gil about MEN STUFF. 
?A boy needs a man to talk to,? his mother would say.
 He remembered his uncle telling him that most girls like you to take it slow, they don?t like being rushed.
 That love is more important then sex.  He remembered asking his uncle when he would know he had the right girl, his uncle smiled.
 ?Your heart will beat a million miles and hour each time you see her, her smile will melt your heart, the sound of her voice will be like the sweetest of music to your ears and her touch will send shivers down your spine.
 And all that will be before you make love with her.? 
Well he was sure he had the right one, he was just not sure if she thought he was the right one for her.

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 07:53:11 AM »
Great chapter!

Their moving right along, bit I couldn't wait a whole yr. to have sex, especially with Grissom.  ;) ;D

dyneemo

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2009, 07:48:22 AM »
Took me awhile to catch up! Loving it; keep it up!! And thanks for giving me the UUMPH I needed to start reading...and writing...again!!

gsrsbiggestfan

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 10:22:31 AM »
I have to go along with GSRLOVER34, I doubt I could wait that long either.  And I bet he dose not wait that long.   ;D

Butterfly114

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2009, 02:57:56 PM »
I don't think they will wait a year, the love each other to much.

Destiny062

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2009, 05:27:37 PM »
good story so far keep going.

Billyjorja

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2009, 05:30:16 AM »
Great chapter.

Of course he's the right one for her.

trishj

All In Good Time
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2009, 09:47:51 AM »
Chapter 6 

They had been dating for over six months, Gil was fast deciding that a year was to long to wait.
  He needed to talk to some one but he did not know who, he had lost his uncle two years ago.
  He knew he could always talk to Jim, he and Jim had been friends for a long time.  But he could not talk about this subject with him.
  He defiantly could not talk to Nick or Warrick, and he was not sure if he knew anyone else well enough to talk about this with.
  Then it hit him, Phillip.  Phillip Williston was a professor at WLVU and a good friend of his.
  They had often shared teaching duties.  He made a phone call and invited Phillip out for a drink.
  ?What is so important to drag Gilbert Grissom out of the lab and away from his bugs?? Phillip asked him as he shook his hand.
  ?I have a problem and I need to talk to someone about it,? Gil said.
 ?Shoot,? Phillip replied.  ?It is a female problem,? Gil told him.
 Phillip looked at him, ?Female?  Gilbert (he never called him Gil) are you in love??  Gil blushed, ?Deeper then an abyss in the ocean.? 
Phillip smiled, ?Well I?ll be damned.  I never thought it would happen.?
 Gil smiled, ?Me either.?  Gil then told Phillip all about Sara, all about his feelings and all  about his fears.
  Phillip was in deep thought, then he said.
  ?I think you have already made up your mind, you were just waiting for some one to tell you that you are not some kind of a pervert for wanting her in that way so soon after you started seeing each other.?
  ?I just don?t want to mess things up.  What if I am wrong about the way she feels?? Gil asked him.
 Phillip smiled, ?What is the worse thing that can happen??
  Gil thought for a while, ?I guess she would turn me down.?
 ?And your heart would break,? Phillip said.  ?Yes,? Gil said.
 ?Has your heart been broken before?? he asked Gil.  ?Yes,? Gil replied.
  ?Are you dead?? Phillip asked.  ?No,? he answered.
 ?Well?..? Phillip said.
  ?I need to move it to the next level and see what happens,? Gil said.  ?BINGO,? Phillip said.
  Gil had to think of a way to approach the subject.
 He decided that they had never been on a REAL date so he would arrange one.  Then a week or so after that he would - ?Heaven help me find the words.?  - talk to her about it.
 After shift that night  Gil called her in his office.
 ?Sara, I was wondering if you have planes for tomorrow night?? he asked.
 ?No,? she said.  ?I would like to take you to dinner,? he said. 
?Yes, I like the shack,? she said.
 Gil smiled, ?Me too, but I was thinking something a little different.?
   Sara looked at him, ?Where??  ?I want to surprise you,? he said.
  ?Ok, I trust you,? she said smiling, ?How shall I dress??
  ?Well I will be wearing my suit,? he told her. 
?The navy or black?? she asked.  ?Navy, I think.  Why?? he asked.
 ?So I know what to wear,? she said smiling at him.  ?I will pick you up at 7,? he told her.
 At 6:30 Sara stood in front of her full length mirror.  It had taken her forever to get ready, but she was satisfied.
  She decided  she would match Gil, she wore a navy blue blazer with a powder blue blouse.
 The blouse was opened just enough in the front, ?Show a little,? her best friend in collage would tell her, ?but not to much.?
 She had on dress slacks to match her blazer and a pair of black heals.
 Her hair was slightly curled, she had just a touch of makeup and a very mild perfume.
  Gil knocked on her door precisely at 7, ?You are gorgeous,? he said.
 ?You aren?t to bad yourself,? she said smiling at him.
  He handed her a box, ?I picked this up for you.?  She opened it, it was a butterfly necklace. 
?I love it,? she said as she turned so he could fasten it for her.
 ?Shall we?? he asked.  Gil opened the car door for her, ?Will you tell me where we are going now?? she asked.  He raised his eyebrow and said ?No.?
 He pulled into the  Bellagio.  Sara looked over at him, ?I think I am underdressed.?  ?You are perfect,? he said.
 They had a drink before dinner in the Fontana Bar.  She fit perfectly as he held her in his arms while they danced.
 Dinner was at the Picasso.  Fallowing dinner they went to a performance of ?O? Cirque du Soleil. 
 Sara invited him in for a nightcap  after their evening out.
 ?Gil, everything was perfect,? she said.  ?And the Cirque du Soleil,  simply breathtaking.  I have never seen anything like it.?
 ?I hoped you would enjoy it,? he told her. 
It was already near midnight, Gil stood and took her hand.  ?I should get going,? he said.
 Sara tenderly kissed him, ?I don?t want you to go.? 
 ?Are you sure?? he asked.  ?I would ?..? her kiss stopped him. 
?Yes,? she whispered in his ear, ?I have never been more sure of anything.? 
Gil smiled, locked her door and fallowed her to her bedroom.
    This time after making love she felt no urgent need to run to the shower, no desire to leave his arms, she did not ask him to leave, she nestled close to him with her head on his chest.
  He ran his hand up and down her arm, kissing the top of her head, ?Sara, I love you.?  ?With all my heart,? she said kissing his chest.
 Never had she felt so totally satisfied, so totally loved.
 They both drifted off to sleep, a sleep brought on by sheer exhaustion the kind that lovers know.

gsrsbiggestfan

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2009, 10:08:33 AM »
I knew it, I knew he would not wait a year.   Their date sounds so cool.  Good update. 

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2009, 05:41:47 PM »
Great chapter!

I knew they both couldn't wait a yr.  ;) :D

Billyjorja

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2009, 05:41:10 AM »
I don't think I could wait even 6 months.
Great chapter
Trish

Butterfly114

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2009, 07:54:26 AM »
So much for waiting, glad they didn't. Good Update.

trishj

All In Good Time
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2009, 10:25:36 AM »
Chapter 7

The sun shown through her blinds and woke her, she was still in his arms.
  A smile crossed her lips as the sights, smells and feelings of last night came back.
  ?This is what it should feel like,? she said to herself.
 She never wanted to leave his arms, she kissed his chest.
  The feel of her lips woke him, at first he thought he was dreaming but the feel of her warm body next to his made him realize he was not.
  ?Morning,? he said.  ?Good morning,? she replied smiling.
  He had something to say but he was not sure that in her bed was where he should say it but she had the right to know.
 ?Sara,? he said feeling just a little awkward.
  She started to get that - ?It was nice but? - feeling again.
 ?If you are going to tell me it was a mistake and you are sorry and we should never talk about it again speech,? she said getting on the defensive and starting to pull away form him, ?Don?t waist your breath, it is ok.?
 He touched her shoulder, ?Is that how you feel??  She turned to face him, tears in her eyes, she did not have to answer that question, he knew.
 He pulled her close to him and kissed her, ?What I was going to say, Miss Grasshopper, is I meant it when I said that I love you.?
 Sara smiled at him, ?Miss Grasshopper??
 He pulled her into another passionate kiss, ?Yes.  Jumping to wrong conclusions.?  She laughed as she straddled him, bent down and kissed him.
 ?I will show you  ?jumping?.? 
 Her kisses moved from his lips to his chest, a soft moan of  desire excaped his lips as he let her take control.
  She fell forward, her head on his chest.  Her strength was completely gone form the love they had just made.
  They lay that way until their breathing returned to something near normal.
 He whispered, ?I love you.  I never want this to end.? 
Sara kissed his chest, ?If you only knew how long I have wanted to hear you say that.?
 He pushed her to a sitting possision.  ?How long?? he said smiling at her. 
?Since the day you scowled at me over the top of that book for being late to your class,? she said bending down and kissing him.
 Gil let out a soft chuckle, ?It took you that long??
 She moved from atop him back to his arms. 
?Let?s just stay here forever,? she said.  ?That is fine with me,? he said smiling at her, ?But I think your sheets might get a little nasty.?
 He kissed the top of her head and headed off to the bathroom. 
Sara smiled as she seen his bare bottom, ?He dose have a sexy butt,? she said.  She rolled to where he had been laying, she could still feel the warmth from his body on her sheets.
 She buried her face in the pillow he slept on inhaling the smell of him. 
?I may never wash these,? she thought to herself as she drifted off to sleep. 
Gil came from the bathroom, he stood by the bed looking at her, he doubted he had ever seen anyone so beautiful. 
He gently touched her, she gave him just enough room to crawl back in next to her. 
He lay on his side and she nestled her back up against him, he wrapped his arm around her waist and joined her in sleep.                                                           

gsrsbiggestfan

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2009, 10:39:21 AM »
Why do I have the feeling that Gil dose not mind being "jumped" by that grasshopper?   Good story

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2009, 11:36:30 AM »
Great chapter!  ;)

billyjorja - I've got the whips this times!