Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Pole Dancing  (Read 5520 times)

caz

Pole Dancing
« on: May 04, 2009, 08:29:53 AM »
Sara was sitting in the break room having a coffee before shift, she heard a noise coming from the corridor and looked up to see Greg nearly smashing the glass window.

?Hey watch the glass Greg?

?Sorry Sara?

?What are you doing with that pole anyway??

Greg popped his head in the door and gave Sara that grin that she knew she shouldn?t have asked, but before he could say anything Catherine appeared.

?You are kidding, you didn?t take me serious Greg did you?, Catherine said standing next to Greg, looking at the pole.

Greg laughed and walked away.

?Sometimes I should just shut my mouth?, Catherine said as she walked into the break room and poured herself a coffee.

Sara laughed, ?I take you lost a bet with Greg?,

Catherine sat down next to Sara, ?Well not really a bet, I told him that I wasn?t too old to pole dance?,

?You should know better than to say things like that to Greg?, Sara said as Nick appeared,

?What is Greg up to now, I have just seen him with one of those dance poles in the lab?, Nick said sitting down at the table.

?Ask Catherine?, Sara said smirking.

Catherine put her hand up, ?Don?t ask Nick, just don?t ask?; Catherine said as she got up and walked out the break room.

Grissom walked past the break room to see Greg and Nick laughing, Nick saw Grissom coming and made his way out the door as Grissom entered.

?Nick has this anything to do with you?? Grissom asked as Nick walked past him,

?Nothing to do with me?, Nick said as he walked away,

Grissom looked at Greg then to the pole that was secured to the floor, ?So tell me Greg what case are you working on and what kind of experiment are you doing??

Greg walked over to Grissom, ?It?s a personal experiment really?,

?Well leave it as you have worked to do, Sara is in the lab waiting on you, and I want this removed before end of shift?, Grissom said,

Greg walked past Grissom nodding his head.

Grissom stood looking at the pole for a minute, then left to go to his office with a grin on his face.

An hour later Greg walked into the break room to see the pole had vanished, he looked around the room,

?Lost something Greg?, Grissom said standing at the door,

?The pole, it?s gone?, Greg said,

?Maybe one of the others needed it for a personal experiment?, Grissom said as he waked away with a smirk on his face.

Sara and Grissom sat eating breakfast at the townhouse after shift.

?Greg was really annoyed his pole went missing from the break room?, Sara said

Grissom laughed, ?He is probably still looking for it now?,

?I bet it was Catherine who took it so she didn?t have to pole dance?, Sara said as she stood up and walked over to Grissom and kissed him,

?Did Greg honestly think Catherine would have pole danced in front of him in the break room?, Grissom said as he pulled Sara into his lap,

?Greg lives in a fantasy world sometime Gil?, Sara said as she put her arms around Grissom neck and kissed him,

?Shall we take this to the bedroom?? Grissom said

Sara stood up and took Grissom?s hand and walked towards the bedroom, Sara opened the door and laughed, turning round to face Grissom she said, ?I think someone else has a fantasy he wants to talk about?,

?Oh no talking involved in this fantasy dear?, Grissom said smirking

Grissom kicked the door closed as Sara pulled him onto the bed.

THE END

Billyjorja

Re: Pole Dancing
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 08:15:15 AM »
Just what I needed to cheer me up on a rainy morning.

Trish

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 10:14:01 AM »
Great story! I know who took the pole!  ;)

Butterfly114

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 11:18:13 AM »
Yes a cheerful story on such a rainy day.  Poor Greg still looking for the pole.

trishj

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 10:06:30 AM »
I kinda thought that was where the pole went.  Cute story

caz

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 05:58:12 PM »
thanks for reading

god knows how i got the idea of a pole lol

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 08:21:46 PM »
thanks for reading

Oh, come on caz, fess up, you know how you came up with that idea.  ;) :D :P

caz

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 02:56:51 AM »
thanks for reading

Oh, come on caz, fess up, you know how you came up with that idea.  ;) :D :P

;D I needed to laugh and GSRLOVER34  you just did that  :)

it's funny how things just pop into your head when you start to write a story  :)