Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Their Secret  (Read 41560 times)

Butterfly114

Re: Their Secret
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2009, 12:01:58 PM »
Very good, arrive at the cabin as 2 leave as 3, update soon.

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2009, 03:31:54 PM »
Great chapter! I loved the fireplace scene.

Billyjorja

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2009, 05:31:42 AM »
Fantasy becomes reality how sweet.

Trish

trishj

Their Secret
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2009, 10:18:57 AM »
Chapter 22

?I want details,? Catherine said.
  ?Gil was so cute,? she said.
 ?He was trying to make everything perfect that first night.  He had candles and soft music.  He stared the fireplace and even wore some silk pajama bottoms.?  Catherine smiled.
  ?What was so sweet was he was nervous, a lot like the first time we made love,? Sara said.
  Catherine giggled.  ?What?? Sara said.
 ?I am just trying to picture ?tough as nails Grissom nervous,? she said.
 ?The rest of the month was fantastic.  The snow was perfect,? Sara went on, ?And there was this doe.?
 Sara told her all about the momma and her baby and everything that had happened their last night.
 ?It came right up to you?? Catherine said amazed.
 ?Yes,? Sara said.  Then she told her about the fireside picnic.
 ?How romantic,? Catherine said.  ?I wish Warrick would do something like that.?
 ?Speaking of ?Warrick?,? Sara said.  ?How you decided where you want to go on your honeymoon?? 
 ?We have not even talked about it,? Catherine said.  ?He says any old place it fine with him.?
 ?The wedding is in three weeks,? Sara said.  ?Tell me about it,? Catherine said.
 ?At least I did get him to agree on BUTTERFLY FIELD.  He loved your and Grissom?s.? 
?Maybe you should just make all the arraignments,? Sara said.  ?You know, just go where you want to go.?
 ?That sounds great but it would be nice if he participated,? Catherine said.
 ?Well, Gil made all the honeymoon arraignments,? she said, ?you tell him he can make the wedding arraignments and you will take care of the honeymoon.?  Catherine was thinking about that when Gil came in the break room with assignments.
 ?Nick has the flu,? Gil said.  ?But it is a light night, we should be ok.?
 Warrick and Sara went to a body dump in the landfill.  When they got there Warrick said, ?I think I will call Griss, there are bugs all over the place.? 
Sara felt lightheaded.  ?What is wrong?? Warrick asked.  ?I feel sick,? Sara said walking far enough away as to not containment the crime scene.
  She got sick, not once but twice.  She grabbed a bottle of water, rinsed her mouth and went back to where Warrick was.
 ?Might be the decomp,? Warrick said.  ?Decomp never bothered me before,? she said.
 ?Maybe you have Nicks flu?? he said.  Sara covered her mouth and ran this time.
 ?Grissom,? Warrick said on the phone.  ?Something is going on with Sara.  She is puking all over the place.? 
Sara walked back to Warrick again.  ?Griss said for you to wait in the car, he is on his way,? Warrick said. 
Thankfully Sara went to the car.  A few minutes later Gil pulled up, he went to Sara first.
 ?What?s wrong?? he asked.  ?Flu I think,? she said. 
?Shift is almost over, take your self to the doctor.  I will help Warrick,? he said.  ?But,? she said trying to protest.  ?GO!? he said.
 ?If you have the flu you will make everyone else sick.?
   Sara threw her hands up in the air and left.  She called her doctor and was able to get in, how she hated doctors and doctors offices.
 She sat on the exam table, swinging her feet.  ?What?s going on Sara?? Dr. North asked.
 Bob North had been her doctor since she moved to Vegas.  He was an older man, kind of what she hoped her father might have been - had he lived.
 She told him about getting sick.  ?Decomp would make me loose my cookies,? he said smiling.
 ?Bob, I have been a CSI for a time now.  Decomp had never bothered me.  I think I may have caught a could up there in that cabin,? she said.
 ?Could you have 'caught' something else?? Bob asked.  ?I know you and Gil have been trying to have a baby.?
 That had never crossed her mind.  ?Let?s eliminate  that first,? Bob said.   He handed her a cup, ?Pee,? he said.
 A few minutes later Bob came back in the room.  ?So what is next?? Sara asked.
 ?Lay down,? he said.  He did a vaginal exam.  ?Sara,? he said.  ?You don?t have the flu.  I am no gynecologist, but I would say you are about three weeks along.?  Sara looked at him.
 ?Call Marsha?s office for an appointment,? he said.  He told Sara to dress and meet him in his office.
 Once there he handed her an appointment.  ?I called Marsha,? he said.  ?She agrees with my findings.?
 He handed her some prenatal vitamins he kept on hand just for this sort of thing.  Gil had called her and told her he was at the house, she went home.
 He seen the bottle of vitamins and thought they were antibiotics.  ?So are you contagious or can you work?? he asked.
 ?I am not contagious,? she said.  He looked at her, ?The pills.  I thought?? he said.
 ?I don?t have the flu either,? she said smiling at him.
 He was completely confused and his face showed it. 
She went to him and put her arms around his waist. 
?Do you remember what I told you when you asked how I seen us in ten years?? 
 ?Yes,? he said.
 She just smiled at him, then it hit him.  ?You are ?. We are,? he said fighting for the words.
 ?Half way there,? she said kissing him.     

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2009, 10:42:30 AM »
Great chapter! Loved it!

The morning sickness really sucks during pregnancy.

Billyjorja

« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2009, 06:17:21 AM »
Love the way she tells him about the little Grissom.

Trish

trishj

Their Secret
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2009, 10:27:17 AM »
Chapter 23

?Get away from me,? Warrick said the next day at the lab.
  ?I don?t want to catch what is wrong with you.?
  Sara smiled at Gil, ?You can?t catch what I have,? Sara said.
  ?Really?? he said.  ?Now Catherine might catch it, but you never will,? Sara said to a totally confused Warrick.
  Catherine jumped up and hugged her, ?Congratulations.?
 Warrick was still lost.  ?She is pregnant you fool,? Catherine finally said.
 ?OH!? he said.  ?Catherine better not catch it,? he said.
 She looked at him, ?To late.?  He started to say something when it hit him what she said. 
?To late?? he said.  ?What do you mean ?to late???
 Gil looked at Sara, ?He is really clueless today.?  Then to Warrick he said, ?Catherine is telling you she is pregnant.?
 Warrick looked at Catherine.  ?I think we better go hon,? Gil said to Sara.  ?I think these two need to talk.?
 Gil and Sara got up and left for his office.
 ?Pregnant?? Warrick said.  ?When?  How??
 Catherine looked at him, ?I think you know HOW.?
 ?That is not the HOW I meant,?  Warrick said.
 ?The gynecologist said that certain antibiotics counter the pill.  It must have happened that week I was taking the antibiotics for that ear infection.?
 ?And you were going to tell me when?? he asked.  ?That is unless I don?t need to know,? he said trying to be funny but not coming across that way.
  Catherine looked at him, picked up a book and hit him.
  ?OUCH!? that hurt,? he said.  ?Yeah, just be glad that a book was all I could fine,? she said.
 ?I am sorry,? he said.  ?I was going to tell you tonight,? she said.  ?But your remark just kind of made it slip out.?
 Warrick realized that he really messed up big time.  ?But I love you,? he said hoping to make it up.  She just smiled.
 Gil tapped on the door.  ?No blood shed so I assume it is safe to come in,? he said.
 ?We are good,? Warrick said.  ?So congratulations?? Sara said.
 ?Yes,? Warrick said.  ?It was just a bit of a shock.? 
Gil handed out assignments, he decided to let Catherine and Sara work the hit and run and her and Warrick finished the body dump from yesterday.
?The last thing we need are those two puking all over the place,? Warrick said on there way back to the scene.
 Gil just laughed.  ?How long dose morning sickness last anyway?? Warrick asked. 
?Beats the heck out of me,? Gil said, ?I am new at this too.?
  Gil?s phone rang, it was Jim.  ?Gil,? he said,? What is going on with Sara?? 
?What do you mean?? he asked.  ?She is heaving her guts out?? he said.
 ?She has seen innards strewn on the road before.?
 ?Where is Catherine?? Gil asked.  ?Processing the scene,? Jim said. 
?Tell Sara to go back to the lab, Warrick will be there in a few minutes,? Gil said.  Gil went back to the lab, Sara was sitting on the sofa in his office, pale as a ghost.
 ?I think I have changed my mind,? she said.  ?How,? he asked.
 ?In ten years I see us sitting on the porch watching our ONE child play in the yard, she said smiling at him.  ?I hate this morning sickness.?
 Against all policy Gil took her in his arms, ?One or two it makes no difference to me, as long as I am still in the picture.?  ?Always,? she said.
 Warrick and Catherine were married three weeks later, they had finally decided on the ocean. 
As Sara started her third month her morning sickness stopped and she decided that the second child may not be out of the question after all.   

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2009, 11:16:13 AM »
Great chapter!

How nice, Grissom and Warrick are both going to be dads.

Butterfly114

« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2009, 11:11:33 AM »
Good update, morning sickness is the pits, glad it is over for Sara.

Billyjorja

« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2009, 05:52:14 AM »
Who is going to tell Hodges there is a little Grissom and a little Brown on the way.

Trish

trishj

Their Secret
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2009, 07:53:15 AM »
Chapter 24

Catherine and Sara had both decided to stay out of the field, at three months they were concerned for the safety of their unborn child.
  The two ladies had seemed to develop a bond that had had been missing from the start.
  Sara had even told Gil that Catherine had become the sister she never had.
 They were sitting in the break room talking about their appointment later on that day when a glass fell to the floor and broke.
  Sara laughed.  ?Do you remember when Hodges found out that we were both pregnant??
  Catherine smiled, ?Yes.  It was that day that Griss sent us to the hit and run and you started getting sick.? 
Sara wrinkled her nose - the memories of morning sickness she would rather forget.
  ?I was sitting on the sofa in Gil?s office, white as a sheet,? Sara continued with the story.
 ?Warrick came in and asked me how come I have morning sickness and you were not.?  They both laughed.
 ?Hodges was on his way in here with that test tube full of pool water,? Catherine took back over the story.
 ?And when he heard it, (at the same time they both said) he dropped it and it broke.?  They both started laughing.
 ?I will never forget the look on his face,? Sara said. 
?I doubt he spoke for at least two minutes.  He just stood there, dumbfounded.?  ?I can?t ever recall Hodges being quiet for that long of a time,? Catherine said.
 ?So,? Sara said changing the subject, ?Have you and Warrick decided if you want to know what the baby is going to be?  We do have our sonograms today.?
 ?You know, it is kind of like the honeymoon thing,?
Catherine said, ?First he dose, then he dose not.?  Sara laughed.
 ?So I have decided to find out.  I mean we need to get the nursery finished,? Catherine said.
 ?Gil and I already made that decision,? Sara said.  ?He needs to know if he should call the baby BUTTERFLY or DRAGONFLY.?
 ?Dragonfly?? Catherine said shivering.  ?Yeah, I know,? Sara said.  ?I am trying to talk him into GRASSHOPPER.?
 ?Do we have any ?normal? names?? Catherine asked Sara as they were sitting in the waiting room.  Sara snickered.
 ?We made a bet and I lost so he gets to name the baby.?  ?What kind of bet did you make?? Catherine asked.  Sara blushed.  ?Never mind,? Catherine said, ?I don?t think I want to know.?
 The men meant their wives for lunch after the appointment.  Immediately the results of the sonogram came up.
 ?Well?? Warrick asked.  ?Are you sure you want to know?? Catherine asked.  Warrick said he did.
 Catherine looked at him and said, ? We need to get the wallpaper we decided would match the blue crib ensemble.  We are having a boy.? 
 Warrick grinned from ear to ear, his green eyes sparkled.
  Sara looked over at Gil, she just smiled and said, ?Butterfly.?  He took her hand and kissed it. ?I could not be happier,? he told her.
 At the house that night they were both sitting in front of the computer deciding on how to furnish Butterflies room.
 They were getting ready for bed when Sara said, ?Are you going to keep it a secret or do I get to know my daughters name??
  ?I should make you wait,? he said jokingly, ?but that would not be fair.?
 ?Well thank you so very much,? she said pretending to be sarcastic. 
?I have decided to name her Butterfly,? he said laughing.
 Sara picked up a pillow and started to hit him with it.  ?You are NOT naming MY daughter butterfly,? she said unmercifully hitting him with her pillow.
 Gil was finally able to snatch it from her, he gently pushed her to the bed.  He went to her belly and whispered something.
 When he sat up Sara said, ?What was that all about??
 ?I thought the baby should be the first to know her name,? he said. 
?May I be the second?? she asked smiling at him.  ?LEIA FAWN? he said.
 Sara looked at him.
 ?LEIA means  ?child of heaven?,? he said.  ?And this child is surely a gift.?
 ?Fawn?? Sara said.
 ?I was thinking about your little visitor the last day at the cabin,? he said reminding her of the  doe and her baby.
 Sara smiled, ?I think I like your choice.  And I am sure Leia will too.?   
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 07:58:43 AM by trishj »

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2009, 08:40:58 AM »
Great chapter!

Love the name, it has such a beautiful meaning.

Billyjorja

« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2009, 05:32:10 AM »
Great chapter.  I love to find out the meaning of names.

Trish

Butterfly114

« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2009, 06:32:00 AM »
Very pretty and very clever, Leia Fawn.

trishj

« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2009, 07:31:45 AM »
Chapter 25

At the lab the next day Sara and Catherine?s conversation went where it always did, the babies. 
 ?Warrick spent half the night trying to find just the right name,? Catherine said. 
 ?Did he?? Sara asked. 
 ?No,? she said, ?he is still looking.  He said something as important as a name should be researched.?  They both laughed. 
?Any yours?? Catherine asked.  ?Leia Fawn,? Sara said. 
 She told Catherine Gil?s reasoning behind the name.  ?It is beautiful,? Catherine said. 
 ?But weren?t you afraid?  I mean letting the BUG man name your child.? 
 Sara smiled, ?A little.? 
 ?Ok,? Catherine said, ?I know I am not going to want to hear this, but what was the bet?? 
 Sara smiled, ?He said he could  ?achieve? it three times and I told him he couldn?t.?  Catherine looked at her, ?Three times?  You mean to tell me that Gil can climax (she said that word almost in a whisper) three times in one night?? 
 Sara just smiled, ?Sometimes more.? 
 ?Good heavens,? Catherine said. 
 ?You?? Catherine asked.  Sara said, ?Well lets just say we match each other perfectly.?  Gil walked into the break room, Catherine looked at him and shook her head. 
 Gil looked over at Sara, ?What is that all about?? he asked. 
 ?You need to talk to Warrick,? Catherine said walking away. 
?I will tell you later,? Sara said walking past him. 
Still as confused as before he just stood there looking at her as she left.
  ?You are a dirty old man,? he thought to himself as he watched her walk away. 
 But even at 3 months pregnant his need and desire for her had not faded.
  He decided he would still want her at 100, that was if that part of his body still was willing.
  He shook his head, ?Ecklie,? he said to himself.  It worked. 
 Gil had found out when ever his male member was starting to wake up at improper times all he had to do was think about Ecklie being with anyone in that special way. 
 It never failed to ?deflate? things. 
 On the way home Gil asked her to clear things up.  Sara filled him in. 
 ?That is why she wanted you to talk to Warrick,? Sara said.  ?She said he can?t get past two.?  Gil laughed. 
 In the bedroom Sara lay nestled close to him her head on his chest, he ran his hand up and down her arm. 
 ?Would you be upset if we don?t?? she said. 
Gil kissed the top of her head, ?It is not all about sex.  It is about love.? 
 She kissed his chest, ?Thank you.? 
 ?Are you all right?? he asked.  ?Yes,? she said, ?Just sleepy.? 
 He pulled her closer to him, ?Then sleep.? 
 ?I would if your daughter would hold still,? she said smiling.  ?I think she is chasing butterflies in there.? 
 Gil rolled Sara to her back and went to her belly and laid his hand on it. 
 He could feel his daughter moving.  He loved the feeling but he knew Sara needed to sleep. 
 He whispered,  "Butterfly, hold still. Momma needs to sleep.? 
 Almost as if she could hear him, Leia  settled into one spot. 
 Gil laid back down, Sara found her comfortable place. 
 ?Defiantly daddy?s girl,? she said just before she fell asleep.   
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 07:34:16 AM by trishj »