Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Their Secret  (Read 41021 times)

Billyjorja

Re: Their Secret
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2009, 06:18:59 AM »
Great chapter

I think something will be playing a lot   ;) ;)

trishj

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2009, 09:41:24 AM »
Chapter 11

Sleep finds them both.  When they wake the sheets are even more wrinkled then before.  Sara slips off to the bathroom and runs a shower.
  ?Care to join me?? she yells.  Sleepily Gil crawls from the bed and joins her.
  They wash each other with soft loving touches, sharing kisses.  After drying Sara puts on a robe, Gil his pajama bottoms.  Sara pulls the sheets from the bed, ?These really need a good washing.?
   Gil smiled.  ?I will start a load while you dress,? she said walking out of the room.
After starting the washer she heads for their room, the door bell ringing stops her.  She opens the door to find the blond standing there.
   ?Hello Sara,? Nicole said.  Sara just nodded and moved to one side to let her in.  ?Daring, someone to see you,? she called.  ?Be right down sweetheart,? he called.
  ?Would you like a cup of coffee?? Sara asked trying to be polite but already sure she dose not like this intruder.  Nicole says yes and fallows Sara to the kitchen.
 ?How did you know where to find him?? Sara asked matter-of-factly.
 ?He told me he had to find you and straighten things out.  As upset as he was  I assumed you and he were living together.  When we went to school together I lived in that 2 story brick house down the road and Gil and his parents lived here.  I just figured you both would be here, he always loved this house,? she told Sara.
  Sara handed her the coffee cup.  She made sure that she handed it to Nicole with her left hand, she wanted her to see the ring. 
?Congratulations,? Nicole said looking at the ring.  ?Thank you,? Sara said.
 ?I remember the day he gave it to me,? she said.  ?His mother was so upset.?  Sara just gave her a ?he is mine and you better leave him alone? look.
 ?Gil was the cutest little fella I had ever seen,? Nicole continued. 
?I think I was drawn to him because of his love for the bugs.  I cried for two days when we had to move,? she added.
 ?But as things turned out, it was for the best.  My Dad had lost his job and the one he took in the Philippines was a good one.  Did Gil tell you that I meant and married my husband while I was over there?? she asked. 
Sara nodded.  ?Paul and I have been married for 25 years now.  We have two boys and a girl and two granddaughters.  He will be in Vegas in two days, I can hardly wait.  I miss him so.?
  Sara was not sure if Nicole was saying this to reassure her that she has no interest in rekindling her and Gil?s relationship or just to make small talk while waiting for Gil, but either way it made Sara feel more comfortable.
 Gil came in the kitchen and went right to Sara, he stood behind her and put his arms around her.
 ?Hello Nicole,? he said.  ?Congratulations,? Nicole said.  ?I think your mother would approve this time.?  Sara smiled.
 ?I see you were able to find me,? Gil said trying to let Sara know that he had not told her where they were.
 ?You are a creature of habit if nothing else,? Nicole said.  ?I just knew you would be living in your mom and dad?s place.?
 ?You needed to talk?? he said.  He pulled out the chair for Sara them, after getting himself a cup of coffee sat next to her.
 ?I want to start by apologizing to Sara for my saying I was Gil?s  girlfriend yesterday.  I had no right to assume he was not involved with someone,? she said.  Sara just smiled.
  ?I am glad you were able to straighten things out.?  ?Thank you,? Gil said.
 ?The reason why I looked you up was I needed a favor,? she said.
 ?Paul will be in Vegas tomorrow and I was hoping you could help us find a place to stay and if you could introduce him to a (she pulled out a piece of paper and read a name) Captain James Brass.
 You see Paul has accepted a job with the LVPD and he has to report to Captain Brass in three days.
  I just thought that if you knew Captain Brass you might make the introduction, it will be easier on Paul.?
  Gil looked at Sara, she nodded.  ?I believe we can help you with that,? he said.                                                       
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 09:51:45 AM by trishj »

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2009, 11:17:44 AM »
Great chapter!

Billyjorja

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2009, 06:15:53 AM »
Great chapter.  Hope there will be no problems!!

trishj

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2009, 09:21:07 AM »
Chapter 12

?I am staying at the Palms,? Nicole said.  ?Sara, would it be alright if we had lunch?
 I know we got off on the wrong foot and I would like to make it up to you.?  Sara looked at Gil, he gave her an ?it is up to you? look.
 ?I think I would like that,? Sara said.  ?Great, if it is still there, there is a sweet little restaurant called The Box Car over on Sunset Drive.  We can meet there at noon??  ?It is still there,? Sara said.
 ?Gil and I and the gang sometimes stop there to eat.  Noon will be fine.?
 Nicole got up and left.  ?Hon, I ?..? Sara stopped him with a kiss. 
?I know darling.  It was foolish of me to fly off the handle like I did and assume the worst.? 
?Sara,? he said.  ?I love you.  You are the only one I love, the only one I want and the only one I need.?
 ?I love you too,? she said kissing him.  ?Now help me make the bed before you go to work.?
 ?Go ahead and rub it in,? he said playfully slapping her bottom, ?Just because you are off and I am not.?
 Sara grabbed the sheets from the dryer and meant Gil in the room.
 ?There, that looks better,? she said after they finished making it.
 ?We could mess it up again,? he said holding her.  ?You don?t have time,? she said trying to push him away.
 ?I can make time,? he told her his kisses getting harder for her to resist.  She was finally able to break free.
  ?Later,? she said, ?I promise.?  Gil smiled at her, ?I will hold you to it.?  They kissed good-bye and he left. 
Sara started doing some of the things that needed to be done around the house.  At 11 she dressed and left to meet up with Nicole.
 At the diner she and Nicole talked.  She told Nicole how they had first meant and the policy that, for now, was making them keep their relationship secret. 
 But  mostly they talked about Gil when he was younger.  With both his parents gone she was the only one who could tell her what Gil was like as a boy.
 Nicole took out a picture and handed it to Sara.  ?That was taken the day my family left,? she told her.  Sara smiled, ?He was a cute little fella.?  Nicole told her she could have it, Sara thanked her.
  Nicole told Sara they had been frinds for two years before she had to move.  She told her about a 5 year old boy who was in love with bugs. 
?I think the only reason he liked me was because I did not scream and run away from them,? she said laughing.
 ?But with 4 brothers, what else could I do.  I had to learn to like them or stay scared all the time.?
  She told Sara about various walks in the woods to find new bugs.
 ?I remember the first time he held my hand,? she said.  ?We had walked further then we normally did and he said he had better hold my hand so I would not get lost.?
  Sara laughed.  ?That was the same line he used on me the first time he held my hand except we were walking on the beach.?
 ?Do you know I tried for over 2 months to get him to kiss me,? Nicole said.  ?He just would not.?
 ?He finally did kiss my cheek the last day we were together.?
  ?It took me almost three,? Sara said.  ?And that was at the airport on the day he had to come back to Vegas.
  It only took him two years to tell me he loved me.?  Both the lady?s laughed.
 ?He never did tell me,? Nicole said.  ?The day he gave me his grandmothers ring I tried to kiss him, he turned his head and my kiss landed on his cheek.  I said ?I love you Gilbert Grissom?.
 ?He turned 4 shades of red and just said ?OK.?
 ?You want to talk about 4 shades of red,? Sara said.  She proceeded to tell her about Gil?s introduction to the mile high club and the flight attendant.  ?To make it worse, she was on his return flight.? 
The subject turned to Paul and her children.  ?Andy is 24,? she said, ?And John is 20.  They are both married and each have a little girl.
 Andy?s daughter is Rose, she is 3 and John?s daughter is Hope, she just turned one.  He said he named her HOPE because he hopes the next one is a boy.?  Sara laughed.
 ?Our daughter is Candy, she is 18 and just graduated high school.  She is thinking about collage but has not made up her mind.?
  Sara now knew that Nicole had no intention of trying to win Gil back.  She was actually starting to like her.
   Nicole stood, ?Thank you for meeting with me.  I have enjoyed myself.?  Sara took the hand she offered and shook it.
 ?I am glad I came.  I must admit I did not like you when we first meant.? 
Nicole laughed, ?I can?t blame you.  I would feel the same if some stranger told me they were Paul?s girlfriend.?
 ?I was wondering,? Sara said, ?If Gil and I could take you and Paul out to dinner when he gets in?? 
?I would like that,? she said.  ?I have told Paul all about Gil.?
 As they left Nicole said she would call Sara when Paul got in.  ?Maybe we will have some good news for you by then about a place to stay,? Sara said.
 By time Gil got home Sara had dinner made.  Gil kissed her then handed her a piece of paper. 
"Look what I found," he said.  He had copied a notice about the reversal of the policy.
 ?We have to act in a professional manor at all times while on the clock,? she said reading it.
 ?I think I can contain myself from attacking your sexy body,? she said laughing.  ?As long as we make sure we take care of things before we leave.?
  Gil pulled her in his arms, ?That, my love, will not be a problem.?  ?Now that I think about it you owe me one,? he said kissing her.
 ?Dinner first,? she said.  ?I am not about to let this go to waist.?  She took his hand and went to the kitchen.  Sara had made his favorite meal.
  While they were eating Sara said, ?I have an idea.?  ?That would be?? he asked.
 ?Why don?t we let Paul and Nicole stay in the townhouse until they find a place??  ?That would be nice,? he said, ?You sure it is ok??  ?Yes,? she said.
 ?We had a long talk.  She seems like a nice person.  I guess I was just??  ?Jealous?? Gil said smiling at her.
 ?You were jealous?  I can?t see why.?   ?Because you are a man,? Sara said.
 ?You sure?? he said.  Sara pushed away from the table.   ?I might be wrong,? she said with a devilish grin, ?How about we go upstairs and you show me.?
 Gil kissed her, ?Oh, clean sheets to mess up.?
 Their night started in the shower and ended with them wrapped up in each others arms and a clean set of silk sheets very wrinkled and somewhat smelly.
 Gil was laying with his eyes closed.   Sara lay craddled in his arms, her head on his shoulder.  She was deep in thought.
 "Darling," she said running a finger around his chest.  "I want to have your baby."  His eyes popped wide open.

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2009, 02:48:18 PM »
Great chapter!

Wonder what he will say about her wanting to have a  baby.

Billyjorja

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2009, 05:23:35 AM »
Hope he says yes to a baby, but only one not twins.

trishj

« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2009, 09:30:56 AM »

Chapter 13

Gil looked over at her, ?A baby??  ?Yes,? she said.
 ?I never thought about children,? he said.
  Sara suddenly had the feeling she had made a mistake by telling him about her desire to have his child.
 She rolled to her side, her back to him.
 ?I am sorry,? she said tears starting to form. 
?I just thought that - well I just thought that us having a child would - Oh I don?t know what I thought,? she said not being able to control the tears. 
Gil rolled to his side, his chest against her back.  He reached up and wiped away a tear.
  In her ear he whispered, ?I never thought about having children but I can?t image anything I would rather have then a beautiful carbon copy of my Sara.?
 Sara turned so she was facing him, ?Really??
 He did not answer her he just kissed her.  ?Really,? he said.
 Gil kissed her, she parted her lips and let his tongue enter.  He gently rolled her to her back, his hands went to her breasts, he loved the taste and feel of them.
He lay atop of her for a while after he had finished, trying to find the strength to move. 
She ran her fingers through his hair as he caressed her.
 His strength found him, he rolled from her she cuddled close to him.  She lay her head on his shoulder.
 He held her close, running his hand up and down her arm.  Sara was running her fingers around his chest again.
 ?There is one other thing I would like,? she told him.  ?Anything love,? he said kissing her hand.
 ?I would like to be your wife first,? she said. 
He smiled.  ?Already have an idea about that,? he said.  ?What?? she asked.  ?Will tell you later,? he said, ?right now I want to sleep.?
 Sara would have none of that.  ?You are not going to tell me you have plans for OUR wedding and then just go to sleep.?
 He lay with his eyes closed.  ?Gilbert Ryan Grissom!? she yelled.
 Gil opened his eyes and smiled at her.  ?Remember that cabin in the mountains?? he said.  They had checked out different places on line for their vacation.  Sara had found one in the mountains she loved. 
?Yes,? she said.  ?Well I was thinking that we could take a month off and go there,? he told her.  ?For a honeymoon,? he added.
 Sara sat up and looked at him. 
He smiled at her.  ?I arranged the honeymoon, you take care of the wedding,? he said.  ?When?? she asked.
 ?The cabin was not available until September, this is March so you have 6 months,? he said yawning. 
 ?I made the reservation for the whole month of September.?  ?6 months?? she said.
 Gil did not answer, he had fallen asleep.
 ?6 months,? she said.  ?6 months to plan a wedding I have been waiting two years for.?
  Gil slept but Sara couldn?t.  She tried one time to move away form him but he pulled her close and would not let her go.
  She just lay close to him.  Her head was swimming with ideas for the perfect wedding.
 She smiled, what difference did it make  what the wedding was like as long he was her husband and she his wife.  That was all that really mattered.

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2009, 03:17:04 PM »
Great chapter! Loved it!

trishj

Their Secret
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2009, 11:14:49 AM »
Chapter 14

The next day at the lab Gil realized that it was not just him and Sara who were hiding a relationship, several others walked to the time clock hand in hand.
  He hid a laugh and just grinned as Warrick and Catherine came into the break room holding hands.
  He had suspected they were an item but was never sure.
  ?You are not on the clock yet are you?? he asked smiling.  ?We still have 15 minutes,? Catherine said.
  Walking to his office, he smiled as he seen David Hodges  with his arm around Wendy Simms? waist.
 Sara was sitting behind his desk when he got to his office.  ?Excuse me,? he said, ?but I believe your butt is in my chair.? 
?I can think of another place I can put my butt,? she said smiling.
  Gil raised an eyebrow at her.  ?No,? he said matter-of-factly.  ?Professional at all times.?
 ?While we are on the clock?? she said walking to him.  ?While we are in this building,? he said with just enough seriousness in his voice that she knew he meant what he said and that the subject was not up for debate.
 ?Ok  Gil,? she said.  He detected some hurt in her voice.  ?I am sorry,? he said, ?It is just that with me being the supervisor??.?
  ?Yeah yeah,? she said walking away from him.  ?You have to set an example - people judge the lab by your actions - you have to act like you are above everyone.?
 Gil realized how foolish what he had said was and how bad it hurt her.
 He grabbed her arm as she walked past him.  ?The only person I want to be  ?ABOVE? is you hon,? he said tenderly kissing her cheek.  ?I am sorry, you are right.?
  Sara stopped and smiled at him, ?I promise I will keep it respectful.?  He made her agree to hand holding, his arm around her waist and soft short kisses.
 ?That?s good,? she said because I am not sure I could control myself if it were anything else.?
  Gil smiled at her, ?I might not be able to either.  I might just have to take you right here on the couch if it was anything more.?  Sara laughed.
  ?Do we tell the others?? she asked.  He looked at his watch, they had 10 minutes till they clocked in.  ?Let them figure it out,? he said.
 ?It is almost time to get  ?professional? .?  He took her hand and they walked to the time clock.
 All heads turned when they walked into the break room and stood before the clock.
 She looked at her watch, 5 minutes.  She looked at him, he knew what she wanted to do, he nodded his approval.
 She tenderly kissed his cheek and smiled, ?Honey.  Don?t forget we have a dinner date with Paul and Nicole Seymour tomorrow.?
 He returned her kiss, equally soft, ?Thanks for reminding me dear.?  To the others he said, ?Will be back in just a few minutes with assignments.?
 Sara went to the coffee pot, all eyes fallowed her.
 ?What?? she said.  ? ?Honey? - ?Dear?,? they said.  ?Since when?? Nick asked.
 ?Since I looked into his deep blue eyes,? she said smiling.  ?It just took us two years to realize that we both felt the same way.? 
Catherine and Warrick were already sitting, Nick grabbed Sara?s arm and pulled her to a chair.
 ?Spill it,? he said.  ?And don?t leave anything out.?   Sara gave him an odd look.  ?Well, leave THAT out,? he said as everyone laughed.

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2009, 11:46:06 AM »
Great chapter! That was funny her giving Nick that look for him wanting to know everything, well almost everything. lol  ;) :D

trishj

« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2009, 11:12:22 AM »
Chapter 15

Sara told them about her and Gil meeting in San Francisco while he was teaching.  She told them how she had protested about going but how her supervisor said ?Go or else.?
 ?I goofed off,? she said.  ?I went jogging that morning and did not even change.  I got into class late, hoping to piss off the instructor so he would kick me out.
 I walked into that classroom, he lifted his head from the book and looked at me.?  She smiled as she remembered his eyes.
  ?I took one look into those deep blue eyes and fell madly in love.
 I used every excuse I could think of to spend time with him,? she said laughing, ?but he would not buy it.  He was the ?professor?.?
  They all laughed.  ?So when did you connect?? Nick asked.
 ?The last day of class he just walked up to me and said - ?Miss Sidle would you do me the honor of having dinner with me?.
 We had dinner at a sweet restaurant on the beach and took a walk.  He took my hand - ?so I did not get lost?.?
 ?Was that when you DID IT?? Warrick said snickering. 
?No,? Sara said grinning ?but I sure wanted to.? 
 ?The next day he called me and asked me to take him to the airport.  I decided to wait for his plane to take off, when they called him to board he finally kissed me.?
 ?OH,? Nick said, ?Here come the tongue.?
 Sara laughed, ?No, on the cheek.?
 ?Wait,? Warrick said, ?You were hot and wanting to have sex and he passed it up?  Man is he NUTS.?
 She smiled.  ?We talked and e mailed each other several times over the next two years,? she said.
 ?Then the whole thing with?..? she let her voice trail off, not wanting to bring up hurtful memories. 
?So when do we get to the  ?fun? parts?? Nick asked.
 ?The last day of the investigation, he asked me to dinner and well ?.. One thing lead to another,? she blushed just a little. 
She told them about his three day weekend - and leaving out the good parts - told them about his introduction to the mile high club and the flight attendant.
  ?And when did THIS happen?? Catherine asked holding Sara?s left hand so everyone could see the ring. 
?A couple of days ago,? she said. 
They were all sitting around the table when Gil came in the room, ?Assignments? he said.  He passed them out, ?Stay safe? he said as they all left.
  One of the stipulations was that ?couples? were not allowed to work together unless it was avoidable.
 Gil but Sara and Nick together.
 In the car Nick said, ?You know I would have never asked you out that first day if I knew you and Gil were together.?  ?I know,? she said, ?At that point we did not dare say anything about our relationship.?
 Gil put Catherine sole on a rape case and he and Warrick had a body in the park.
 ?So you and Sara are getting married?? Warrick said.  ?In 6 months,? he said.
 ?How about you and Catherine?? Gil asked. 
?I was planning on asking her this weekend,? Warrick said.  ?We are going to the beach, I thought that would be a nice romantic spot.?  Gil just nodded.
 Gil was curious about what Sara had told them, Warrick picked up on it.
 ?She left out the good parts,? he said smiling, ?Just gave us the details.?
 At the house after shift Sara was in the shower, Gil was sitting on the bed reading. 
?So you spilled the beans,? he said.
 She stood next to the bed, towel wrapped around her as she dried her hair.  ?I left out the good parts,? she said.
 ?Well that is good to hear,? he said pulling her down on the bed and taking the towel off.  ?You are beautiful,? he said kissing her and caressing her.
  After they finished making love she lay atop him for a while.
 He kissed her as he ran his hands up and down her back.   She returned his kisses, softly caressing his face.
 She rolled from and cradled herself in his arms, sleep found them both.                                   

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2009, 11:25:02 AM »
Great chapter!

Billyjorja

« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2009, 06:28:46 AM »
Super chapters.  Sorry not responded for a couple of days, been out with relatives.

Trish

trishj

Their Secret
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2009, 10:27:04 AM »
Chapter 16

Gil woke to an empty bed.  It was not often she woke before he did, but this time she had.
  He could smell coffee and waffles, he smiled as he tossed on his pajama bottoms.
  ?I wonder why she insists on making the bed,? he thought.  ?It always winds up in such a mess.?
 He picked up the top sheet from the floor and tossed it on the bed as he walked out the door.
  Going into the kitchen he seen her standing by the stove, all she had on was his shirt.  He walked up behind her, put his arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck.
  ?Morning love,? he whispered in her ear.  She pushed herself back tighter against him, ?Good morning.?
  ?I miss waking up with you in my arms,? he said releasing her and heading for the coffee pot.
 ?I?m sorry,? she said, ?but I had a lot on my mind not to mention the fact I was starved.?  He got the fruit and juice from the refrigerator was she placed the waffles on plated.
 ?Making love can have that affect on a person.  That and putting them to sleep,? he said smiling at her. 
?The best sleeping pill I can think of,? she said winking at him.
 ?So what was on your mind?? he asked as they started eating.
 ?The wedding,? she told him.  ?Wedding?  Who?s wedding?? he said teasingly.
 Sara just gave him a look, ?Well if you have changed your mind,? she said pretending to take the ring off.  Gil put his hand on hers, ?Don?t even think about it,? he said picking up her hand and kissing it.
 ?Our wedding silly,? she said smiling at him.  ?I want it to be unique - special - one of a kind,? she told him.
 ?Oh,? he said looking into her eyes, ?you mean just like you.?
  Gil looked at his watch, ?We still have a while till we need to leave,? he said, ?You want to straighten up the bed?? 
Sara laughed, ?You mean mess it up more don?t you.?
  He held her, ?We can do that too.?
 Sara moved first, she took off the shirt.  ?Your turn,? she said smiling at him.  ?Right here in the living room?? he asked.
 ?For what I want to do the living room will work fine,? she said pushing him to the sofa.  She knelt on the floor and started kissing him.
 He lifted his hips so she could remove his pajama bottoms.
 ?MMM,? he said as she started working down from his lips.
   She enjoyed each drop of his release.  Gil pulled her to him and kissed her, ?That was  incredible.?   ?Yes, it was,? she said kissing him.  ?It is something I had always wanted to do,? she said smiling.  ?I am glad you did,? he said.
 He started to move his hand down to her thigh, she stopped him.  He looked at her, ?You don?t want?..?  ?I DO want,? she said kissing him, ?But mother nature has decided to pay me a visit.?
 ?OH,? he said kissing her, ?I guess I owe you one then don?t I??  ?And I will see to it you don?t forget,? she said cuddling close to him.
?I have the perfect place for the wedding,? Sara said as they sat on the sofa cuddled close together.  ?Really?? he said.  ?Where.?
 ?It is a new place called BUTTERFLY FIELD,? she said.
 ?I don?t think I have heard of it,? he told her.
 ?I went there the other day,? she said. 
 ?Imagine strolling through a tropical garden filled with trees, plants flowers and butterflies from around the world,? she said as she read off one of their brochures. 
?It has an indoor waterfall,? she told him as she handed the brochure to him.
 ?Everything is real - alive,? he said.  ?Yes,? she told him, ?you can book the main garden for special occasions.?
 "Sounds lovely,? he said.  ?You are ok with it?? she asked.
 ?Hon,? he said kissing her, ?I told you - I took care of the honeymoon, the wedding is up to you.?   ?Thank you ,? she said jumping up and heading for the den.
 ?Where you going?? he asked.  ?I am going to book it on line,? she said, ? want to make sure no one beats me to it.?
 Gil laughed, ?You still have 6 months.?