Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Their Secret  (Read 41494 times)

Billyjorja

Re: Their Secret
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2009, 07:07:43 AM »
Where did this impulsive Grissom come from, I like him.

Trish

trishj

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2009, 09:32:58 AM »
Chapter 6

Gil walked into human resources and handed the lady in charge all of Sara?s information.
  ?She is working out a two week notice in Frisco,? he told the team later that shift as they gathered in his office.
  The team had admired the way she handled the investigation.  They also liked the way she jumped in and helped with the investigation into Holly?s shooting.
  ?She will be a good addition to the team,? Nick said.  ?In the mean time we are running a little short handed so let?s do our best for now.?
 ?Dose she need any help getting settled?? Catherine asked.
  ?I have decided to move into my mom?s place out in the country so I am letting her rent the townhouse,? he told them sticking to the plan they had set up.
 ?She?ll like it there,? Nick said.
 Meanwhile back in Frisco Sara is getting all her affairs settled. 
Even though they talk to each other almost every night the two weeks seem to drag on.
 They had purposely worked it out so she would get to Vegas on a Friday night even though she was not to report until Monday, this gave them a weekend alone.
  Friday finally came around, Gil was disappointed when he did not see her car in his driveway.
 ?She may have gotten hung up in traffic,? he thought.
 He hit the automatic garage door opener and smiled when he see her Focus sitting there. 
Parking his car her went into the house and was immediately engulfed  in her arms.
 ?I have missed you so,? she said smothering him with kisses. 
?Excuse me young lady,? he said playfully, ?But you need to leave.  I am expecting someone and she will not at be happy if she finds you here.?  Sara hit him.
  ?Oh want to play rough do we,? he said starting to tickle her.  ?Stop that,? she was finally able to get out.
 Gil kissed her, ?I have missed you too.? 
?We have the whole weekend,? he said, ?Anything special you want to do??  Sara?s kiss was deep and passionate, ?Let?s start with the one thing I have been dreaming of for the last two weeks.?
 ?What would that be?? he asked.  ?I want to lay with your arms wrapped around me,? she told him.
 Gil took her hand and took her to the bedroom. 
?You are going to have to make other sleeping arrangements,? he said to Hank as he chased him out of the room. 
They both kicked off their shoes and crawled on the bed, Sara cuddled as close to him as she could get.
 She lay her head on his shoulder and tossed on arm over his waist.  Gil held that hand with one of his and the other he ran up and down her arm.
 ?I think I have missed this more then anything,? she told him.
 He kissed the top of her head. 
?Don?t get me wrong,? she said kissing his hand.  ?I enjoy making love with you, it is just that this is so??.?
 She could not think of the word she wanted to put in there. 
?I know what you mean,? he said.  ?I feel the same way.?       

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2009, 09:45:27 AM »
Great chapter!

good to know that she made it back to her man.

Butterfly114

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2009, 08:59:28 PM »
Glad they are finally together.

Billyjorja

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2009, 07:37:26 AM »
Cuddling is always good.

Trish

trishj

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2009, 11:25:22 AM »
Chapter 7

Neither if them expected to but they both drifted off to sleep.
  When he opened his eyes again it was dark outside, he picked up her hand and kissed it.  ?Hey sleepy head,? he said.
  She opened her eyes, ?Sorry.  I did not mean to do that.?
 He laughed, ?That?s OK, neither did I.?
 Sara slipped out of bed, ?Be right back.?  She went to the bathroom.
  Gil was laying on the bed trying to decide if he wanted to go out to eat or fix something at the house.
 Sara came from the bathroom, she had on nothing but one of his shirts.
 ?I told you, I enjoy making love to you.?
 She straddled him sitting on his stomach and kissed him.
 ?MMM, I do remember you saying that,? he said as he slipped his hands under the shirt and ran them on her bare skin.
 In one movement she pulled off the shirt and tossed it on the floor.  ?You are so beautiful,? he whispered.
 Sara leaned forward and kissed him.
  She let a deep soft moan in reaction to his touch.  He could feel her heat against his skin,  as his hands explored her body.
    He lifted her hips and positioned her so he could enter her.
   Having helped her achieve her release he concentrated on his.
  His movements became faster, as did his breathing.
 He rode the pleasure as long as he could when he could no longer hold it he pulled her down.
   She moved from atop him to his side and cuddled close to him. 
?I missed this too,? she said smiling.  ?Me too,? he said.  They lay close together not saying anything for a while.
 Sara was the first to break the silence, ?I am starved.?  Gil picked up the shirt that she had put on, ?Then let?s do something about it.? 
Sara put the shirt back on, he slid on his pajama bottoms and they went to the kitchen.  ?What would my lady like?? he asked. 
?Besides what I just got?? she said smiling at him.  Gil kissed her, ?Yes.?
 ?Your choice,? she said.  Gil fixed waffles, fruit and juice.
 As they ate they talked about what they wanted to do over the weekend.
  Sara tried to hide a yawn.  ?I think someone is getting sleepy,? he said. 
?Just a little,? she said smiling at him.
 ?Then, my love, I suggest we both get some,? he said.  He took her hand and led her to the bedroom.
  It took no time for them both to fall sound asleep.

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2009, 12:05:33 PM »
Great chapter!

Such a nice way to celebrate being reunited.

Billyjorja

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2009, 07:10:35 AM »
Where do they get all the energy from?

Trish

trishj

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2009, 07:30:16 AM »
Chapter 8

They spent their weekend at the country house.
  Neither of them wanted to be around other people.
  They knew that their ?alone? days would be few, they wanted to enjoy this time together.
 Monday rolled around, he left first and she soon fallowed.
 In his office he said, ?You all remember Sara.?
 They nodded at each other.  Nick hugged her, ?Welcome to the team.?
  Gil looked at him with daggers in his eyes, he thought no one saw, he was wrong.  Catherine had, she just smiled. 
?No wonder he took a three day weekend,? she said to herself.  She was happy for him, he needed someone.
  ?Don?t smother her,? Catherine said pulling them apart.  Gil handed out the assignments.
 ?Sara can I see you for just a minute please?? he asked.
 ?Your first day on the job and you are already in trouble,? Warrick said laughing as they all left the room. 
He shut the door and lowered the blinds.
 ?He is a lot closer to your age,? he said.  ?I guess I could not blame you if you wanted to go out with him.?
 Sara stood wide eyed, ?How can you even think that!? she demanded to know.
 ?Do you think I hop from bed to bed just so I can screw?  If that is what you think then maybe WE are a mistake and I should take that job in San Diego.?
  He let out a deep laugh and pulled her close to him, she looked confused.  ?I love the way your eyes sparkle when you get angry,? he said trying to  kiss her.
 ?You said that just to piss me off?? she asked.
 ?My love,? he said, ?I do not doubt your love for me.  And yes, I was just playing with you.?
 Sara hit him, ?Don?t EVER and I mean ever do that again.?
  He could tell she was hurt, ?I am so sorry darling.  I did not mean to hurt you.  It will never happen again.? 
 ?See to it,? she said walking away.  He knew he stepped over the line, he had a feeling he was sleeping on the couch.
  Sara turned and smiled at him, ?I love you.?
 In the car on the way to their scene Warrick said, ?You in deep??  ?Nothing like that,? she said.
 They ran into Nick and Catherine at the scene, it appeared their cases were related.
 Warrick walked over to Catherine and planted a kiss on her cheek.
  ?Rick,? she said.  He smiled at her.  ?Nicky will not tell,? he said. 
?Don?t look at me,? Sara said, ?I think the policy is foolish.  You can?t control who you fall in love with.? 
Catherine smiled knowing at least how Gil felt about her.
 ?Speaking about the policy,? Nick said, ?How about you let me show you around??
 Sara was not sure what to say, she and Gil never talked about it. 
?I think she has someone,? Catherine said.
 ?You taken?? Nick asked.  ?Yes,? Sara said. 
?Oh sorry,? he said, ?I did not know.? 
?Let?s get to work,? Sara said quickly trying to change the subject. 
When they finished gathering evidence Catherine said, ?You guys take that stuff back, Sara and I will meet you there.?
 When they were alone Catherine said, ?I could not help but notice the look on Grissom?s face when Nicky hugged you.?
 ?Really,? was all Sara said.  Catherine touched her shoulder, ?Your secret is as safe with me as mine is with you.?  Sara thanked her. 
?That policy sucks anyway,? Catherine said.  ?Now tell me all about you and Griss??
 On the drive back to the lab Sara told her all about her and Gil, of course leaving certain details out.

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2009, 08:22:02 AM »
Great chapter!

Nick will just have to find someone else.

trishj

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2009, 05:30:06 PM »
Wrote this chapter, I was going to post it tomorrow but could not wait so I am posting twice.  Hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 9

Sara was in Gil?s office looking for a folder he had asked her to grab when she realized that she was not alone.  She looked up and seem a lady stand in the doorway.
 ?I am looking for Gil Grissom,? she said.  ?Do you know where I can find him??  Sara looked the lady up and down, she was a very beautiful woman right around his age with blond hair and blue eyes.
 ?I might be able to locate him,? she said.  ?May I ask what it is about?? Sara wanted to know. 
?Personal,? she said.  ?May I ask who is asking for him?? she wanted to know as she dialed his cell phone number.  ?Tell him it is his girlfriend,? she said smiling.  Sara about fell over.
 ?Grissom,? he said answering his phone.  ?Mr. Grissom, this is Miss Sidle,? she said.  ?Hi love,? he said, ?Did you find the file??
] ?Yes sir,? she said.  The tone of her voice was cold and unfeeling.  ?It will be on your desk.  He was confused, he could not understand the tone of her voice.
 ?What?s up hon?? he asked.  ?When will you be back in your office?? she asked still sounding very cold.  ?I will be there in about 5 minutes, will you be there??
 ?I am leaving,? she said, ?But your ?girlfriend? will be here waiting.?  ?So you will be there,? he said smiling.  ?No, I am leaving.? 
She had to stop herself from slamming down the phone.  ?MR. Grissom will be here in five minutes,? she said walking away. 
 5 minutes later Gil walked into his office, ?Sara?? he said.  ?No Gil it is me,? the lady said.  Gil looked at the lady, ?Nicole??
 ?Yes,? she said.  She hugged him, he froze not sure what to say or do.  ?It has been a while,? he said.  ?Quit a while,? she said smiling at him.  ?How about dinner?? she asked.  ?No,? he said.
 ?Oh, Sara,? she said.  ?Yes,? he told her.  ?I take it that Sara is the brunette who was in your office.  ?Yes,? he said.  ?Oops, then I think I might have  upset her,? Nicole said.  ?That is putting it mildly,? Gil said.
 ?What is it you needed,? he asked.  ?To talk to an old friend,? she replied.
 ?Unless this is official business I need to go find Sara and straighten things out,? he said only imaging what must be going through her head.
 ?I need to talk to you about something but you had better go,? she told him.  ?I will call you later.?  He turned and left.
 All the way to the house he prayed she meant leaving work, not him.  ?Thank god,? he said when he pulled in the drive and her car was in the garage. 
 He threw his car in park and went to the house.  ?Sara?? he yelled.  No answer.  He went to the bedroom, she was not there.
  He looked out the window, she was standing in the back yard.  He went after her, ?Let me explain.?
 She turned to face him, her eyes were red from crying.  He wanted to hold her but he knew better, instead he pointed to a bench.
 ?Sara, she is NOT my ?girlfriend?,? he said.  ?She was, a long time ago.  A very long time ago.?  He then told her about his and Nicole?s history.
 ?We were 7 and in the 2nd grade,? he said finishing his story.  Sara threw her arms around him, ?I am so sorry.  I guess I jumped to the wrong conclusion.?
 He held her close and kissed her.  ?I love you, Sara,? he said.  ?I know,? she said feeling very foolish.
  ?I want  to show you that I love you and only you,? he said.  Sara smiled at him. ?Really, how do you intend to that,? she said with a devilish grin. 
 He reached in his pocket.   ?By asking you to except this,? he told her holding out a diamond ring.
 ?It was my grandmothers.  My grandfather gave it to her on their 20th wedding anniversary, he could not afford one when they first married.?
 Sara?s eyes widened and her mouth fell open, this was not what she expected.
 ?Sara, I can?t image my life without you in it.  I love you.  Would you do me the honor of becoming my wife??
  ?I am not sure I can except that,? Sara said when she could finally talk again.  ?Why?? he asked.  ?I can?t take it just because ???? she started to say. 
?Sara, Nicole has nothing to do with it.  Believe me.  I was going to ask you anyway, that is why I had planed to take you to Marco?s tonight,? he told her.
  ?Do you remember the ?benefit package? I offered you as an incentive to stay with me,? he asked.  ?All of your love for the rest of your life,? she said smiling at him.
 ?Yes love.  I did not feel alive before you, I don?t ever want to loose you,? he said.  ?Sara, I love you.  I need you.?
  Sara threw her arms around him and kissed him. 
?Yes,? she said.   

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2009, 08:13:59 PM »
Great chapter!

I thought I was going to have to kick Nicole's a$$! lol

Billyjorja

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2009, 06:33:27 AM »
Nice touch bringing his first "girlfriend" back.

Great to have two chapters in one day from you.

Trish

trishj

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2009, 06:55:01 AM »
Chapter 10

?Yes?? Gil said not sure he heard her right but praying he did.
 ?Yes,? she said.  ?I would love to be your wife.
 But what about Ecklie and the policy??  ?Screw Ecklie,? he said.
 Sara shivered at the very thought of someone wanting to be with Conrad Ecklie in that special way.
 ?As for the policy,? he continued, ?I have been told by the powers that be that the policy is under review and there is a good chance that it will be taken off the books.  Like you told Catherine - You can?t control who you fall in love with.?
  ?You, Mr. Grissom are very funny,? she said.  ?Me?? he said. 
?You hired the one you feel in love with so therefore you knew you were breaking policy,? she said.
 He pulled her close to him, ?I could not take the chance of loosing you.?  ?I was not going anywhere,? she said.
 ?How about San Diego?? he asked.  Sara laughed, ?The first thing I did after you told me you needed to talk to me that day outside police headquarters I called them and turned it down.? 
Gil gave her a strange look.  ?When you showed up to pick me up for dinner I knew what you had on your mind,? she said to him.
 ?I also knew where I would be spending the night and it was NOT in my hotel room.?
 Gil asked her if there was any part of those first few days that she had not already figured out.
 ?I never expected you to fly with me to Frisco and I for sure did not expect to be the one to introduce you to the ?mile high? club.  That was a total shocker,? she said.  ?And so fantastic,? he added.
 He had read about the affects of having sex while in an airplane had but - if he was totally honest with himself - he doubted it to be true.  That was until his flight to Frisco with Sara.
 He kissed her neck, ?I am beginning to get a crowed feeling,?  ?Really,? she said letting  her hand go down to his crouch. 
?I think someone wants to come out and play,? he said.  ?We could get brave and do it out side,? she said smiling at him.
 ?No,? he said.  ?I like the feel of our silk sheets under my bare butt not grass.?  ?Then I say lets go find those sheets,? she told him taking his hand. 
?Just a minute,? he told her.  ?I have something for you.?  He took her hand and slipped on the diamond.  She looked at him and winked, ?Do you think your mother would make you get it back.?  ?Not a chance,? he said as they headed for the house.
 Gil was standing in the middle of the room, the bed was still not made form last night and their clothing was still on the floor.
 He inhaled deeply, ?Signs of sexual activity.?
 Sara unbuttoned his shirt and started kissing his chest, ?Never thought that smell would excite me.? 
?You excite me,? he said tenderly laying her on the bed.                                             
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 07:30:55 AM by trishj »

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2009, 08:26:18 AM »
Great chapter!

I think something always wants to come out and play when Sara is around.  ;) :o :D