Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Always thinking of you.  (Read 33674 times)

trishj

Always thinking of you.
« on: March 07, 2009, 11:20:42 PM »
?I can?t stand this any longer,? Sara said throwing down the book she was trying to read.
 ?First he is hot then ice cold.  He has had more then enough time to decide what he wants to do.  I am not going to sit around and waist any more of my life on him.  Gilbert Grissom can just, who cares what he dose, certainly not me.?
 Sara picked up the phone and called a friend of hers, ?Hey Betty, is Larry still looking for a date??
 Her best friend had been begging her to go out with her brother now for the longest, but Sara always turned her down, hoping Gil would ask her out.
 ?He sure is,? Betty said.  ?I?ll have him pick you up at 6:30.  You two can grab a bite to eat and ( at this point she giggled ) let nature take its course.?
 ?Thanks,? Sara said.  She hung up the phone and picked up the book again.
  Suddenly her mind drifted back - back to the first time she lied eyes on Professor Gilbert Grissom.  Those eyes, she got lost in them, they are the deepest blue.
  His voice, man it did something to her that no man has ever been able to do with his hands.
 ?Stop it,? she said to herself.  She had to stop thinking about him, but how?  She loves him.
 Glancing at her watch she realizes it is 5, an hour and a half till Larry shows up.
  Standing in the shower she remembers the phone call that brought her to Vegas.  He said he needed her, that was all he had to say.
  She gave up everything to be near him and still he did nothing.  She knows he cares for her, she can see it in his eyes.
  ?Why the hell can?t he just come out and say what she knows he feels,? she wonders out loud.  It is 6:15 and she is dressed and ready for her date, the door bell rings.
 ?You are early,? she says opening the door.  Her eyes  can?t believe it, Grissom.
 ?I guess I am interrupting something,? he said very embarrassed.
 ?I have a date for dinner and a movie tonight,? she said cursing herself for ever asking to have Larry pick her up.
 ?Is there something I can help you with?? she asked.  ?Uh no, not really,? he said turning and walking away.
 As he hurried down her walk he bumped into a young man coming up it.  ?Must be her date,? he said to himself. 
Getting in his car he slams the door, ?Damn it.  You sure messed things up this time.? 
He had gone to Sara?s to ask her out, he had finally decided to act on how he felt.  ?Looks like I was wrong,? he says, ?I guess she dose not care.?
    ?Who was that?? Larry asks looking back at Gil.  ?My supervisor,? Sara tells him excepting the flowers he hands her.
 ?Flowers!? she says to herself.  How she hates them, she would rather have a plant, at lest it is alive.
  Sitting in the movie theater she remembers the first time Gil took her to see a movie.  It was an out black and white movie shown in an old movie house in San Francisco.  She smiles as she remembered how he shyly put his arm on the back of her seat.  ?My god, Sara,? she said to herself, ?Get your mind where it belongs.?
  After the movie they were sitting in the diner, Larry was asking about the movie.  She could not remember anything about it because all she could think of was him.
 ?It was fine,? she tells him trying to make polite conversation.  They eat in relative silence.
 The next thing she knows they are standing at her door, he is saying something about how great a time he had and perhaps they could do it again.
  She dose not answer.  He goes to kiss her but she turns her cheek to him.
 She  changes into a pair of jeans and a tee shirt, picks up her book again.
  ?Damn you Gil,? she says.  He is on her mind every minute of every day.  ?There can be no one for me but him,? she says sighing.   ?I don?t care if it takes a million years, I will wait for you.?
 In his townhouse Gil is sitting on his sofa, his head in his hands, ?I have to fix this, some how I have to.  I love her to much to loose her.?

Had this one floating around in my head for a while.  Let me know what you think and if I should continue.

GSRLOVER34

Re: Always thinking of you.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 05:16:16 AM »
Great start! Keep going!

Billyjorja

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 06:41:35 AM »
Glad it floated out of your head and landed here.

Great start, please continue.

Trish

Butterfly114

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 11:12:05 AM »
Continue, of course!!

trishj

Always thinking of you.
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 11:52:45 AM »
Chapter 2

At work the next day Sara is avoiding Gil, he is not sure why.  He needs to know how things went but  ?You just can?t blurt it out.?
 He finally catches her in the hall, ?How was your date last night??  ?Fine,? is all she will say.
 Gil shacks his head and heads down the hall toward Questioned Documents.  Betty works there, her back is to the door.
  As Gil comes in he overhears  her conversation with her brother.
 ?Are you and Sara going out again?  Did you do IT?? she asks him. 
?No and you have got to be kidding.  She would not even let me kiss her.  Her mind was a million miles away.  I asked her what she thought about the movie and she said ?It made her laugh?,?
 ?So?? Betty said.  ?It was not a comedy,? Larry said.  ?Oh,? Betty said finally getting what he meant.
 ?At diner I asked her how her stake was, she said ?Great?.?  ?Wait,? Betty said, ?She is a vegetarian.?   ?My point exactly.  She was eating fish.?
 ?I will talk to her,? Betty told her brother.  ?Don?t bother, if I can?t get into a girls pants the first date she is not worth my time.?
 That upset Gil, he cleared his throat.  ?Miss Miller, do you have my results for me on the  Henderson Case??  ?Yes sir,? she said quickly handing him a paper.  ?They were both written by the same person.?
 Gil thanked her and walked away smiling, ?Maybe I was wrong.  Maybe she dose care.?  In his office he calls Sara, ?I need to see you about the Henderson Case when you have a minute.?  ?I am not busy,? she tells him, ?I will be right there.? 
?You needed?? she said coming into his office.  ?You,? he said to himself.
 ?QD said both suicide notes were written by the same person and made to look like they were not.  It seems that the Henderson?s were murdered, not a double suicide.?
  Sara smiled, ?You thought that all along,? she told him.  He shifted in his seat, trying to think of a way to ask her out.
 ?If that is all I will get Brass and go back to the house,? she said starting to turn away.
 ?Do it now,? Gil tells himself.  ?No,? he says.  ?About last night, I am sorry if I ?.?  ?It is alright,? Sara says.  ?It was only dinner and a movie.  I doubt I will see him again.?
 ?Sidle, why in the hell did you say that?? she thought to herself.  She starts to go again, Gil reaches and touches her shoulder. 
?I was wondering if you would like to see a movie with me?  I remember how much you like that old black and white we seen and - well the MOVIE PALACE  is having a double feature tomorrow night.  We are both off and I thought we could catch a movie and grab a bite to eat.?
  His heart stops as he waits for her to say something.
 ?I would love it,? she says giving him that smile he fell in love with.   

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 09:40:44 PM »
Great chapter! That Larry and Betty are a couple of a$$e$!

Butterfly114

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 10:54:37 PM »
Great Chapter, finally Grissom asks Sara for a date. (I agree about Betty and Larry)

Billyjorja

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 06:34:30 AM »
Love this story.  Brings back memories of my life.  I waited for a long time but it turned out right.

More when you can.

Trish

trishj

Always thinking of you.
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 09:19:50 AM »
Chapter 3

The next day Sara was once more dressed for a date, this time it was one she had been dreaming of for a long time.  He knocked on her door at exactly 5:30.
  ?My god you are beautiful,? he said holding out a plant he got for her.  ?You are not so bad yourself,? she said.  She placed the plant on a table near the door.
 ?Shall we?? he asked.  She smiled as he lead the way to his car.
  Opening the door for her he told her they would go to see the movie and then get something to eat.  ?If that is alright with you?? he said.  ?Sounds great,? she replied.
 They arrived at the movie house and took their seats, Gil had purchased a large container of popcorn and soda?s.   ?You can?t watch a movie without popcorn,? he said smiling at her. 
During the first movie she slipped her hand in his, by the second one he had his arm around her and she her head on his shoulder.
 Walking to the car they were hand in hand.  ?I loved it,? Sara said in answer to his question about the movie.  ?The old black and whites are so much better then the newer ones,? she told him. 
?I have a bit of a confession to make,? Gil tells her.  ?Dinner will be at my place.?   She smiled.  ?Fantastic,? she says to herself.
  At his townhouse he introduced her to Hank, his dog.  He showed her to the living room.
 He had a fire going in the fireplace.  ?Dinner will be on the patio,? he told her.  She nodded as he went into the kitchen.
Sara walked around the living room, she smiled at the picture of a small boy standing between a very lovely couple.
 She then see a larger picture of the same couple, she could see the love in their eyes.
 The woman had to be his mother, he had her eyes.  The man she was sure was his father, he looked like him.
 She seen an award hanging on the wall.  It was a Nobel prize for Botany in the names of Ryan Paul Grissom and Elizabeth Marie Grissom - his parents she was sure.
 ?My parents were both botanists,? he told her handing her a glass of wine.
 ?They had done some research and were awarded that (he nods at the certificate) and a grant to continue their studies.  It was shortly after that that my father passed away,? he had tears in his eyes.
 She kissed his cheek.  ?Dinner is on the patio,? he said regaining control of himself.
 He had made vegetarian lasagna and fixed a salad.  After dinner they sat in the living room talking.
  He glanced at his watch, it was near midnight.  ?I should get you home,? he said standing.
 Sara stood next to him, ?I don?t want to go.?
 Gil pulled her in his arms and kissed her.
 ?Are you sure?? he asked.  ?I have never been more sure of anything,? she told him returning his kiss.
 Gil took her hand and lead her to his room, Hank started to fallow them.  ?Not tonight,? he said to the dog as he shut the door.
    After they had finished making love she fell asleep in his arms, never had she been so completely satasfied.         

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 10:31:32 AM »
Great chapter!

I wouldn't want to leave either!

Butterfly114

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 11:33:51 AM »
I agree great chapter.

Billyjorja

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2009, 07:03:48 AM »
Great chapter, I'm would stay.

Trish

trishj

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2009, 10:12:33 AM »
Chapter 4

He woke to the feel of her body next to him, he smiled as the smell in the air reminded him of last night.  He had not intended this to happen but he was happy it did.
 He felt her stir, ?Morning?? he said kissing the top of her head.  ?Mornin? yourself,? she said smiling also at the memories of the night before.
 They lay wrapped in each others arms for a while longer until nature got the better of Sara, she reluctantly crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom.
 From the bedroom Gil said, ?Why don?t you grab a shower and I will fix us a bite to eat??  ?Thanks,? she called back.
 He resisted the temptation to join her when he heard the water running.  ?I have laid some fresh towels and one of my pajama tops on the bed for you,? he said standing outside the shower.
 ?You are not smelling so hot yourself,? she said sticking her head out of the shower curtain, ?join me.?
  In almost one movement his pajama bottoms were off and he was standing behind her.  He took the body wash and put it on his hands, then he started to slowly wash her, gently caressing her as he did.  She softly moaned at his touch, she put her arms around him and kissed him as she ran her hand up and down his back. 
 ?We will need another shower if you kept that up,? he said his male member already starting to react to her touch.  Sara whispered something in his ear.
  He smiled and gladly obliged her request, he had never made love in the shower before.
 Later they sat in the kitchen, Sara had made waffles.  He placed his hand on hers, ?Sara,? he said, ?I meant what I said last night.  I love you, I have from the first time I seen you.  You looked so beautiful that morning.?
 Sara giggled, ?Sure I did, hair up in a ponytail.  I looked like some kind of teenager running late for class.? 
Gil picked up her hand and kissed it, ?It was your smile that I fell in love with first, I think, it totally melted my heart.  And then those eyes - those beautiful brown eyes.? 
 He took her hand in his and lead her to the sofa, he sat and she cuddled up next to him.
 ?So, where dose this go from here?? she asked not really wanting hear the answer she feared -NO WHERE IT ENDS HERE.
 Gil had to laugh, ?You don?t beat around the bush do you??  She shook her head ?No.?
 ?If I have my way THIS goes on forever.  I love you, I want you in my life,? he told her smiling on the inside because she had asked the question I wanted to.
 Sara ran her hand over his chest, ?I love you too.?  He bent to kiss her but had a dog push his way in between  them.
 ?Think Hank needs to pee,? he said standing up.  He let the dog out, he was standing in the back yard watching the dog, Sara next to him. 
?I like it here,? she said, ?So quiet and peaceful.?
  They spent the rest of the day together, talking and making love one time more.   
?I think I need to get you home,? he said.  ?It is near time to get ready for work.?   Gil drove her back to her place, he walked her to her door.
 ?When can I see you again?? he asked.  ?Tonight at work,? she said jokingly.  Gil kissed her, ?You know what I mean.  That is unless you want me to take you on the sofa in my office??
 Sara gave him a devilish smile, ?That might be fun.?  Gil just raised an eyebrow at that thought.
 ?Soon,? she said with a kiss that promised more.  He slipped something in her hand, ?Any time you want.?
 He kissed her and walked away.  She opened her hand, he had given her a key to his place

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2009, 10:30:53 AM »
Great chapter!

They are so perfect together!

trishj

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2009, 12:11:33 PM »
Had some exta time on my hands so I thought I would post twice today.

Gil walked in the break room 5 minutes late.  ? Did not sleep well last night?? Catherine asked.  ?No, slept to well,? he said giving Sara a quick glance.
 ?I know what you mean,? Nick said, ?There are times I just don?t want to get out of the bed.?  Sara suppressed a giggle.
 Gil and Sara had decided to let the gang figure it out their relationship on their own, if anyone asked they would tell them but otherwise, well their private life was their business. 
                                      SIX MONTHS LATER
No one has said anything to Gil or Sara about them seeing each other, Gil has come to the conclusion that either they don?t know or they don?t care.
 Either way makes no mind to them, they are very happy.  Sara spent so much time at Gil?s place that last month he had asked her to move in with him.  ?No need you paying rent on a place where you never are,? he had told her.
 He had even fixed up the attic  for her, there was everything in it she needed  - ?Just incase you feel trapped and want some space of your own,? he had told her.
 He had even had a large piece of the ceiling removed and replaced with glass simply because that was what she wanted.
 Sara had a special surprise for Gil for their 6 month anniversary.  The MOVIE PLACE was showing some of the old silent films, she knew how much he liked them.
 Sitting on the couch at the house Gil said, ?I can?t believe you were able to keep me from finding out about the films.?   ?I so love those old time silent films.?
 ?Then you will like this too,? she said handing him a wrapped gift.  Gil opened it to find several DVD?s of the old films.
 ?Where did you find them?? he asked kissing her.  ?Your favorite shopping place - e Bay,? she said smiling at them.
 ?Well I have something for you too,? he said reaching in his pocket.  ?It too is old.?  He handed her a small box, opening it she seen a diamond ring, the simplicity of it made it beautiful.
 ?It is gorgeous,? she said.  ?My grandfather hand made it for my grandmother and gave it to her the day they were married,? he said. 
?My father gave it to my mother to wear as her engagement ring.  And I would be very proud if you would except it as yours.?
 Sara looked at him, not sure she heard what she thought she had.  ?Are you asking me ?..? 
 ?Yes,? he said taking her hand in his, ?Sara Sidle, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife??
 She was barely able to get out the ?YES? before tears started to flow.  He slipped it on her finger and kissed her, ?I can?t image my life without you in it.? 
?I don?t know how I lived mine before you,? she told him.
 Gil pulled her to him and tenderly kissed her. 
Her kiss was much more passionate, her tongue parted his lips and meant his as her hands worked at the buttons on his shirt.
 Their lips never parted as they each worked at then relieved each other of their tops, Gil unhooked her bra and tossed it to the floor also.
   After he finished he moved down just a little and lay on top of her, his head resting between her breasts, her fingers running through his hair as she kissed the top of his head.
 They slept that way, both to exhausted to move.
 Although they were sleeping  Gil?s little soldiers were busily attacking Sara?s egg, one broke through.  Baby Grissom was just now getting started.