Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Always thinking of you.  (Read 34007 times)

trishj

Always thinking of you.
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2009, 08:16:34 PM »
Hey everyone.  Chapter 10 will have to wait until I hear from Hooleo.  I have a few things in there I have a question about and want approval to post them.  I am trying to stay "user friendly.  Please be patient and Chapter 10 will be on here as soon as I get the ok.  Thanks for understanding.

Billyjorja

Re: Always thinking of you.
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2009, 07:28:07 AM »
Lovely chapter 9.  How brave of Lindsey.
Gil and Sara plus Bug and Ladybug wow.

Trish

trishj

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2009, 02:12:07 PM »
This is the "user friendly" version of this chapter.  I also have a more adult one that I will gladly send upon request.  As always, neither I nor this site can be held responsible if a minnor asks for it.  I have no way of knowing your true age, I am relying on your honesty.  Thank you Hooleo for previewing it for me.  I appreciate it  Trish

Chapter 10

That night in the break room Sara proudly showed the sonogram pictures.  None of the guys could figure then out but Catherine was excitedly cooing over them.  ?Have you decided on names?? Cath asked.  ?We were thinking about RYAN PAUL,? Sara said.   ?Not only was that his fathers name but Ryan is Gil?s middle name and Paul was my fathers middle name.?    ?Kinda of like naming him after his grandfathers and his father,? Nick said.  ?Yes,? Gil said.  ?And ELIZABETH LAURA,? Sara said.  ?Elizabeth is your middle name,? Catherine said.  ?Yes,? Gil said.  ?And my mothers first name.?  ?And Laura was my mothers name,? Sara added.  ?That sure the hell is spooky,? Greg said.  ?Both your parents sharing names  and stuff.?   ?We are a strange couple,? Sara said laughing.   Everyone laughed.  Catherine told everyone what had happened to Lindsay and of her decision.  ?That was a generous thing for her to do,? Nick said.  ?We need to get shift started,? Gil said as he handed out assignments.  Everyone nodded, took their papers and left.  Sara snook in a quick kiss and an ?I love you? before she left.  Shift over and back at the house Sara and Gil were getting ready to lay down for a while when Sara said, ?I really like those names, lets go with them.?  ?Any thing you want, my dear,? he said kissing her.  ?Anything,? she said kissing him and slipping her hand under his pajama bottoms.  ?MMM.  That for sure,? he told her as he started to slowly unbutton her top.  His hand found her soft tender skin, she let out a soft moan as he caressed her.  He kissed her neck and slowly moved his lips down to the soft firm part of her body that the top normally hides. ?I love that,? she said.  ?It feels so fantastic.?  Moving slowly down he whispered, ?I know some place else that likes that kind of attention.?  His lips found that special place that he has come to know so well.  The sweet taste of her body never ceased to amaze him. Gil lifted his head and looked at her, he loved the way her face looked after she had found the pure pleasure of his love.  His kisses brought him back up to her lips.  He soon found himself engulfed in her warmth. He moved slowly at first, enjoying the feel of her.  He kissed her lips and caressed her face.  What was inside him boiled to a feverish pitch, he could no longer contain himself.  Sara could read the face of her husband, she know he was ready.    Softly he whispered her name as he released himself.  All his strength gone he lay atop her, as she ran her fingers through his hair.  ?I love you,? she told him.  She smiled as she got no reaction from him, he had fallen asleep. 

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2009, 06:04:26 PM »
Great chapter!

Nice names for the bug and lady bug.

Billyjorja

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2009, 08:01:37 AM »
Lovely chapter, bet Gil will still call them Bug and Ladybug.

Trish

trishj

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2009, 09:28:09 AM »

Chapter 11

He only rested for a short time before he woke.  He smiled at Sara who was by this time sleeping herself.  Gil gently moved from atop her to beside her and cradled her in his arms.
 He lied a hand on her stomach, he could feel one of the babies move against  his hand.   The whole pregnancy amazed him, the fact that they created a living being was almost beyond his comprehension.
  Not that he was unaware of the ?facts of life? and ?the birds and the bees? but more to the fact that it was HIS and  HERS, not someone else?s.
  Gil had just closed his eyes when the phone rang.  ?Gil, I hate to bother you,? the voice said, ?But I really need to see you.?  The voice belonged to Heather. 
?What is it?? he wanted to know.  ?Please,? she said there was tears in her voice.  ?The park, 20 minutes,? he answered.
  He felt guilty leaving Sara but he did not want to wake her either.  He left her a note telling her where he was and who he was seeing.
  In the car he could not figure out why he felt unfaithful, but he did.  There never was nor would ever be anything physical between them but he felt funny any way.
 When he arrived at the park he could see her standing by the fountain.  She turned to him, her face was severely bruised and had several cuts.
 Tears were running down her cheeks.  ?Heather, what happened?? he asked suddenly glad he came.
 She proceeded to tell him that one of her former clients came back to her.  He was extremely upset because she no longer provided that service.  He was equally upset because she would not give him the name of the lady he used to see.
?Always the dominant, he would not stop when I asked him to,? she told him.  ?Did he sexually assault you?? Gil asked.  Heather cried as she nodded her head.
  ?Did you call the police?? he asked.  ?No, I called you.  You were the first person I thought of,? she told him.
 Gil called Jim and an ambulance.  Then he called Catherine, Warrick and Nick.
 He told Catherine to go to the hospital and collect evidence.  He sent Nick and Warrick to her house.
 His phone rang, it was Sara.  She had woke and read the note.  Gil filled her in on what had happened.
 ?What do you need me to do?? she asked.  ?It is taken care of,? he said.   Sara hung up the phone, dressed and went to Heathers house.  Neither Nick nor Warrick questioned her being there, they assumed Gil sent her to help.
 ?Where do you need me?? she asked.  Nick pointed to an area in the living room where it appeared the attack took place.
 She nodded, grabbed her kit and started processing the room.  She had photographed everything, dusted and lifted prints and collected swabs of biological material.
 It was then that she seen it, Heathers personal diary.  Sara knew she should not touch it but she could not resist the urge to pick it up.
 Never before was she glad that she had the gift of speed reading.  She seen several pages that had Gil?s name on them, those she slowed down to read.
One page in particular caught her attention, it was dated the day he first showed up at her house.

MY READING WAS INTERRUPTED BY A POUNDING ON MY DOOR, IT WAS GIL.  I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM LIKE THIS, HE WAS DRUNK.  HE RAMBLED ON ABOUT SARA AND HOW SHE HAD FOUND SOMEONE.  IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EASY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HIM.  SOMETHING I HAVE WANTED  FROM THE FIRST TIME I SEEN HIM.  I WANTED HIM IN MY BED, BUT  NOT THIS WAY.  HE SAT AND TALKED ABOUT SARA UNTIL I  WAS SICK OF HEARING HER NAME.  HE SUDDENLY SMILED.  HE THANKED ME FOR LISTENING AND KISSED MY CHEEK.  HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO SIT HER DOWN AND TALK TO HER.  I TALKED HIM INTO STAYING THE NIGHT IN MY GUEST
ROOM, HE WAS TO DRUNK TO DRIVE.  RELUCTANTLY HE  AGREED.  IT TOOK HIM NO TIME TO PASS OUT, I SAT ON THE SIDE OF THE BED WHILE HE SLEPT, CALLING HER NAME.  I LAY BESIDE HIM AND HELD HIM.  I WANTED TO SLEEP CLOSE TO HIM BUT I DID NOT WANT HIM TO WAKE UP WITH ME NEAR HIM.  FOR A MINUTE I THOUGHT ABOUT LETTING HIM THINK WE HAD MADE LOVE,THAT MIGHT MAKE HIM WANT ME AND NOT HER.  I COULD NOT DO IT, IF HE WAS GOING TO BE MINE IT WOULD NOT BE THIS WAY, IT WOULD BE BECAUSE HE WANTED ME, NOT BECAUSE HE WAS AN THE REBOUND FROM HER.  GIL, HOW CAN I TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU.

Sara stared at the page, she always suspected Heathers feelings but she never knew this had happened.  ?You done?? Nick called.  ?Yes,? she said shaking her self back to reality.
 She set the book back where it was and left.
  With the case wrapped up and her attacker under arrest Gil and Sara were on their way home.
 Sara debated about telling him what she had found out.  Should she?  She did not know what to do.

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2009, 10:10:39 AM »
Great chapter!

I think she should tell him.

Butterfly114

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2009, 08:46:05 PM »
Yes she should tell him, continue when you can.

Billyjorja

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2009, 07:16:22 AM »
Great chapter.
Yes, tell him, secrets only come out in the end.

Trish

trishj

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2009, 09:24:45 AM »
Chapter 12

Sara weighted the pro's and con's about telling  Gil what she had found out, she still did not know what to do.
  A part of her wanted to confront Heather and a part of her wanted to burry it deep in the abyss of her mind, all she knew was she was sorry she ever read it.
 ?Guess that will teach me to be nosy,? she told herself.
 ?Are you all right?? Gil?s voice snapped her back to reality. 
?Yeah.  Sure.  Why do you ask?? she said.
 ?Four times now I have asked you a question and no answer,? he said. 
  ?I am sorry.  What was it you needed to know?? she asked. 
 ?I wanted to know why you went to Heather?s?  I did not tell you to,? he said.  She started to say she did not go but she new better then to. 
?Nicky thanked me for the extra help,? Gil said.
 ?See I was needed,? she said smiling.  ?How is your girlfriend anyway?? Sara asked trying to get his mind someplace other then where he was. 
 Gil scowled at her,  ?You know she is not my girlfriend and she is going to be fine.?
 ?If it is alright with you I told her I would pick her up at the hospital and take her to a hotel.  She said she could not go home yet.? 
?Of course it is alright,? Sara said.  ?I can?t blame her for not wanting to go back to her house, it is a mess.?   
 Gil and Sara picked Heather up and took her to her place to gather a few things.  At the hotel Gil carried her bag in for her.
 Sara was sitting in the car waiting when her phone rang.  ?Sara it?s Betty,? the voice on her phone said.
?I just think you ought to know that your husband is cheating on you.? 
  ?Really?? Sara said.
 ?I am at Charlie?s  Bar and I just seen him going into the Palms with that Heather chick,? Betty said.  ?And it is not the first time I have seen them together??
  Sara did everything she could think of to keep from laughing.
 ?Sara, I know this hurts you,? Betty continued, ?But as your friend I thought I should tell you.?
   ?Do you see his car?? Sara asked. 
?Yes,? Betty replied, ?That is how I knew who it was.? 
?Well you dumb ass, I am sitting in the car.  I know just what is going on so you need  to keep your nose in your own business.?  Sara hung up her phone. 
 Gil got in the car. 
?Lets go home,? he said.
  Sara told him about her phone call, ?It is stuff like that  that starts rumors and breaks up marriages,? he said.  ?Not this one love, she said reaching over and kissing him.
 ?Now lets go, I want to ravish my husband.?  Gil smiled as he turned on the car and headed for home.                             

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2009, 10:32:30 AM »
Great chapter!

She better not wait to long to tell him.

Billyjorja

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2009, 07:14:20 AM »
Nosy Better stirring things.

Great chapter.

Trish

trishj

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2009, 10:13:01 AM »
Chapter 13

Gil was not sure what had come over Sara but that time when they made love was the most erotic passionate experience they had ever shared.
 Making love with her always drained him of a good deal of his strength, but this time it sucked everything from him.  He could not move and hardly was able to catch his breath.
   He lay with her in his arms wanting to do nothing but hold her and sleep but she was up for more.  If he did not know her better he would swear she was on something.
  He never thought he would hear himself say this but he had to ask her to ?slow down?.  ?I am an old man baby and you are going to give me a heart attack at this rate,? he said smiling at her.
 ?Old man my foot,? she said cuddling close to him and kissing his hand.  ?You have more virile then anyone half your age.?   Gil kissed her head, ?Not that I am complaining but what got into you?  You were??
 He could not even think of a word to describe her actions.   Sara laughed, ?I just want you to know how much I love you.?
 ?My love,? he said.  ?You show me that with the way you look at me, the smile on your face when you see me, the way you put up with my bugs, the little tender kisses you sneak when you think no one is looking so many little ways.?
 ?I know,? she said.  Then her thoughts seemed to drift off.  He thought she had fallen asleep and was going to take advantage of it when he heard her sigh.
 He propped  him self up so he was looking in her face, ?Sweetheart, what is it? What was THAT all about??
 ?Beyond the fact that I love you?? she said smiling at him.  ?Beyond the fact that you love me,? he said tenderly kissing her.
 She thought for a few minutes, trying to figure out how to approach the subject.  ?Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have had a sexual relationship with Heather??
 ?She fascinated me - well should I say her line of work fascinated me,? he said.  Sara sat up and looked at him, ?That dose not answer my question.?
 ?Do you remember what I told you that day at the Sugar Cane Ranch?? he asked.  She thought for a minute.  ?Sex without love is pointless?? she said almost sure that was what he was talking about. 
?Yes,? he said, ?And from the first day I seen you, you are the only one I have loved or ever wanted to.?  She smiled.  ?Now, what brought all this on?? he asked taking her in his arms as he pulled them both down hoping to get some sleep.
 ?Heather loves you,? Sara said.  ?Sure,? he said snickering.  Sara looked at him, ?No, seriously.  She loves you.?
 Once again he was on his sitting up looking at her, ?What??  Sara proceeded to tell him everything.
 ?Oh my god,? he said totally stunned, ?I had no idea.?   She did not say anything, she just let it all sink in. 
?So that is why you were so ?.  amorous?? he asked.  She smiled, ?Well it just sorta inspired me.? 
?I had no idea that any of that happened,? he told her.  ?I remember feeling like I had lost you and I remember having to much to drink and I remember waking up in Heathers guest room.  But that is all I remember.?
 Sara pulled him down next to her, ?I know.?  She kissed him, ?Now go to sleep, you wore me out??  She cuddled close to him, he started to say something but decided against it.
 Instead he fell asleep with his true love wrapped in his arms.

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2009, 11:36:23 AM »
Great chapter!

It's good that she finally told him.

Billyjorja

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2009, 06:33:36 AM »
Great as usual.  Gil do not drink!

Trish