Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Always thinking of you.  (Read 34012 times)

GSRLOVER34

Re: Always thinking of you.
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2009, 12:22:35 PM »
Great chapter!  ;)

Butterfly114

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2009, 02:15:38 PM »
I guess the secret relationship will be out soon.
Great update.

Billyjorja

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2009, 06:54:18 AM »
Great chapter, soldiers on the march again.

Trish

trishj

Always thinking of you.
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2009, 11:54:37 AM »
Chapter 6

In the car on their way to the lab Sara looked at her ring, ?Well if they don?t know by now I guess they will.?  Gil took her hand and kissed it, ?I have come to the conclusion that I don?t care what anyone thinks.  I love you and that is all that matters.?
 Sara giggled, ?Not even your bugs??  Gil let out a loud laugh, ?Not even my bugs.?
 Sara sat in the break room drinking a cup of coffee when Catherine came in,
 ?Man what a day.  We moved all day long, I know Warrick wanted us to have our own place but I never realized how much a pain in the ass it would be to try to make two houses full of stuff combine into one.  It is a good thing that his place was furnished, I don?t know what we would have done with two of everything.?
  Sara smiled, she knew what she was going through, she and Gil had gone through the same thing.  ?It can be a big pain trying to make his and yours  into an ours,? she said before realizing what she had said.
 ?Yeah,? Catherine said.  Quickly Sara changed the subject, ?Coffee?? Catherine took it, ?I may need more then one to keep me awake,? she said laughing.
  ?So what do you know about making it into ours?? Catherine asked finally picking up on the tone of Sara?s voice.
 Sara was about to say something when Catherine noticed the ring, ?Sara, it is beautiful.  And it fits so well, I knew it would.  Congratulations.?
 Sara looked at her, could have Gil talked to her before asking his question.
 ?I seen the ring about three months ago,? Catherine went on to explain.
  "Gil had told me it was his mothers engagement ring and he had just picked it up from the jewelers after having it cleaned.  I had asked him if he planed to give it to someone.  Well you know Griss, all he did was raise that eyebrow at me and change the subject.?
 They both laughed.  ?I just knew that he was planning on asking you.  It took him long enough to make up his mind.?
 The fellas came in.  ?Look,? Catherine said holding out  Sara?s hand.  ?Congratulations,? they all said.
 ?Yeah, it is about time he finally decided to take actions on his feelings,? Warrick said.  ?I thought he never would,? added Nick.
 Sara looked totally stunned, ?How long have you all known??  The three looked at each other then Catherine smiled, ?From the first time he mentioned your name.?
  Nick let out a roaring laugh, ?Why else do you think that me or none of the other guys around here made a move on you?  We all know you were Grissom?s girl.?
   Sara smiled, ?I guess the only one around here who did not know was Ecklie.?
 Warrick lowered his voice and said, ?Conrad was going to ask you out himself, when Nicky here found out he threatened to horse whip him.  Why do you think that Ecklie stays so far away form Nicky??
 Sara laughed.  It seemed there was no need for them to tell the lab that they were together, the lab already knew - from day one.
 Gil came in with assignments, he glanced over at Sara.  She smiled at him, ?It would seem our friends know all about us.?
 ?Really?? he said wishing he had been there to help her explain about them.  ?For how long?? Gil asked her. 
?From the first time you mentioned her name,? Catherine said.
 ?I have never seen a man so gaga over a woman,? Warrick said.
 ?The way you looked into her eyes, well that was a dead give away ,? Nick added.
 Gil just smiled.  ?So it came as no shock to any of us when she came in wearing your ring,? Catherine added.  ?I just wonder what took you so long??
 ?Stupidity - fear, who knows,? Gil said.  ?All I know is I intend to spend the rest of my life making she knows just how much I love her and making sure she knows I will never push her away again.? 
 ?So, when is the wedding and are you going to let your friends come?? Nick asked. 
Gil and Sara both laughed, ?Of course.?
 They said it was going to be a small ceremony with a reception held at the PALMS after.
 ?Let me take care of that for you,? Catherine said.  Sara nodded.  Gil cleared his throat, ?Now people, I believe we have a job to do.?

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2009, 12:49:27 PM »
Great chapter!

Of course they all knew, those sneaky CSI's!

Billyjorja

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2009, 06:33:20 AM »
Yes, they are not CSI's for nothing.  Can't wait for the wedding.  Hope Catherine does not get carried away.

Trish

trishj

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2009, 12:43:15 PM »
Chapter 7

Gil had put Catherine and Sara on a B&E, all the way there all Catherine could talk about was the wedding and the reception.
  ?Just promise you will not go overboard,? Sara said.  ?You know Gil.?
 ?I promise,? she said.
  One month later, as a small group of their friends watched, Gil and Sara exchanged their vows.  Being true to her word, the reception was in fitting with the bride and groom.
  The lab pooled their monies and paid for a week at a hotel with a view of the ocean. 
Their week went way to fast for Mr. and Mrs. Grissom and it was soon back to the normal grind of Vegas.
 The first order of business was Sara?s yearly physical.  Sitting in the  exam room with only a hospital gown on she answered all his questions.
  Oh how she hated these things.
 ?When was your last period?? he asked.  ?Um, five weeks ago,? she told him.  ?Are you pregnant?? the doctor said. 
 Sara shrugged her shoulders, ?My cycles have always been crazy.?
 ?I am going to run a pregnancy test,? he said.  ?In your kind of work you really need to know.?
 Sara agreed but doubted she was, she had gone three months one time without a period. 
When all the tests were done the doctor told her the results would be sent to her supervisor.  She thanked him - although she did not know why, it just seemed the polite thing to do - dressed and left.
 It took three days for Gil to receive the results from Sara?s physical.  He opened the envelope, his mouth fell open.
 Immediately he called Sara, ?Get in here now!  There is something serious going on and I need to talk to you.?
  If tone of his voice did not frighten her, the look on his face did.  There was no smile, no ?Hi hon? just a ?Sit!?
  Sara sat looking at him trying to figure out what could be wrong with the man who she has been in love with since forever and who she had been married to less then two months.
 All she could say was, ?Yes sir.?
 Gil did not answer, he walked to the door, shut it and locked it.  Then he pulled the blinds, she knew she was in trouble. 
He maybe her husband but when it came to work, he was her supervisor and she was his subordinate.  She knew that and she excepted it, if she messed up she was going to get chewed out and locked door and pulled blinds was his way of saying - your ass is in trouble.
 Gil sat on the corner of his desk looking into those deep brown eyes, he could not pretend any longer.
 His scowl turned into a smile, he stood up, pulled her into his arms and kissed her, deeply and passionately.  ?I love you so.  Why did you not tell me?  I am so happy.?
Sara excepted his kiss and even returned it but she had no idea what he was talking about.
 ?I love you too,? she said, ?What was I supposed to tell you??
  Gil looked at her, ?You don?t know??  ?Know what?? she demanded to know fast getting tired of the game.
  Gil handed her the doctors report.  There was a note attached to it:  PLEASE TELL MRS. GRISSOM THAT SHE IS 5 WEEKS PREGNANT AND SHOULD SEE A  GYNECOLOGIST.  SHE TOLD ME SHE DID NOT THINK SHE WAS.
 Sara read it and reread it, ?I am?. I am pregnant??
 ?We are having a baby,? he said.  Sara kissed him again, ?pregnant? she whispered. 
?Thank you,? he whispered in her ear.
  His kiss was tender this time, hers was not.  ?Sara,? he said, ?Not here.?  ?Why not?? she asked.  ?One time before you said you might.?
 He smiled as he remembered the day after their first night together.
 Their conversation came back to him:  ?When can I see you again?? he asked.  ?Tonight at work,? she said jokingly.  Gil kissed her, ?You know what I mean.  That is unless you want me to take you on the sofa in my office??  Sara gave him a devilish smile, ?That might be fun.?  Gil just raised an eyebrow at that thought. 
He was not sure if it was the memories of that first night or the kiss she gave him, but suddenly his need for her grew, and so did his manhood.
 He moved to the sofa, ?So I did.?
 She moved in front of him, removed her tee shirt and smiled.
    Each thrust teased her g spot, her legs became weak as her climax neared.  Gil took her hips in his hands and helped her, they both climaxed at the same time.
Her strength gone she fell forward into his chest, he kissed her tenderly and whispered, ?I love you.?
 Sara smiled, she could fell his manhood softening  as her strength returned.
 She kissed him and stood.
 After they dressed, Gil opened the blinds and unlocked the door.
 What Gil had said finally hit her, ?Why did you say ?Thank you???
 Gil smiled, ?Besides you, the only other thing I have ever wanted was a child.?         
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 02:22:30 PM by trishj »

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2009, 02:21:35 PM »
Great chapter!

How sweet, their having a baby!

Billyjorja

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2009, 06:44:58 AM »
Great chapter.  What else are office sofas for??!!!!!!!

Trish

trishj

Always thinking of you.
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2009, 10:15:35 AM »

Chapter 8

Sara smiled, ?I was going to talk to you about children.  I was not sure how to approach the subject, I thought you would not want them.?
 There was a knock on his door, he looked up it was Brass.  ?Grissom,? he said.  They both answered, then they grinned.
 Brass was not smiling.  ?There has been a bombing at a clinic, several injured and 2 dead.?
 Gil and Sara?s expression turned form playful to serious.  ?Lindsay is one of the victims.  She has been hurt, I don?t know how bad.  I was not able to find Catherine.? 
?I will find her and have her go to the hospital,? Sara said.  Gil punched in a preprogrammed code fallowed by the address on his phone.  It automatically sent out a signal to each team member, the code meant ALL HANDS REPORT.
 Sara was heading for the car when she see Catherine coming from the ladies room.  ?Cath,? she yelled, ?I need to see you.?
 ?Not now,? Catherine said, ?You got Gil?s page just like I did.?  Sara caught up to her and grabbed her arm, ?Stop!?  Catherine turned to her.
 ?You need to go to the hospital, Lindsay was at the scene.?  Catherine?s hands flew to her mouth, ?My god, is she all right??  ?We don?t know,? Sara said.
 ?Gil said you are to go to her, now go.?  Catherine took off for her car and Sara took off to the crime scene.  By time she got there the rest of the crew was already working. 
?Griss told me to have you go inside when you get here,? Nick said.  Sara nodded and went inside.
 Gil was talking to a man who appeared to be a doctor.  ?Sara,? Gil said, ?I need you to process that area over there,? he said pointing to a room, ?It appears to be right next to the point of explosion.
 Sara was taking pictures and dusting for prints, she ran into several open folders, one had Lindsay?s name on it.  Attached to the folder was a note:  2 WEEKS PREGNANT -  ABORTION REQUESTE PUT ON HOLD  SOMETHING ABOUT THIS DOSE NOT FEEL RIGHT.
  Sara?s hand instinctively went to her mouth.  ?Gil can you come here,? she called.  He went to her.
 She pointed to the folder, ?It was on the top of the desk.?  Gil read it.  ?Lindsay told the doctor she was 18,? he said.  ?That way she did not have to tell Catherine.? 
Gil shook his head, ?Keep this to yourself,? he said, ?This is none of anyone?s business and it has nothing to do with the case.?
 Sara agreed with him.
 In the hospital Catherine was shown to Lindsay?s room.  She stopped the doctor as she was leaving, ?I am Lindsay?s mother.?
 ?Miss Willow?s will be fine.  Her injuries are not serious and the baby appears to be fine.  You  will want her OB doctor to check her out.?  Catherine?s mouth fell open, ?Baby?? 
The doctor said, ?Yes.  The fetus is about 2 weeks old.?  Catherine went into Lindsay?s room.  ?Mom,? she said.
 ?I think we need to talk,? Catherine said.  Lindsay started to cry.
  Back at the crime scene evidence was collected and brought into the lab.  It turns out that a girl was turned down for an abortion because she was to far along, she tried to abort the pregnancy herself. 
She died because of complications.  Her father blamed the doctor.  He was taken into custody.
 Catherine called Gil and told him that Lindsay was going to be alright but she wanted the rest of the shift off.  Gil knew why but did not let on, he just said ?Take care of your daughter.? 
Sitting on Lindsay?s bed she told her mother the whole story.  Last month at a party she had gotten drunk and had sex with a boy who had been pressuring her into it.
 ?I was so ashamed, I just wanted to forget it even happened.  When I missed my period I bought an EPT.  It turned positive, I could not tell you, I just wanted it all to go away.  So I made the appointment.? 
Catherine held her daughter, ?If that is still what you want we can get it done.  I will go with you.?  Lindsay buried her face in her mother and cried

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2009, 10:36:49 AM »
Great chapter!

Glad that Lindsey is alright. That's a shame that she got pregnant under those circumstances.

Billyjorja

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2009, 06:39:06 AM »
Great update.  Glad Cath is standing by Lindsey, hope she makes the right decision.

Trish

trishj

Always thinking of you.
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2009, 09:28:45 AM »
Chapter 9

Catherine and Lindsay talked most of the evening.  She really did not want an abortion  but she knew she was not ready to be a mother.
  All of a sudden the answer hit her, adoption.  But just any one, she had someone in mind.  ?Mom, can we arrange a private adoption?? she asked.
 Catherine looked at her, ?Who do you have in mind??  ?Aunt Malinda,? she said.  Catherine smiled.
 ?Aunt Malinda? was not a biological aunt, she was a very close friend of Catherine?s.  Catherine and Malinda grew up together.  When Melinda's mother was killed in a car accident her mother took over guardianship.  But Granny's health was not so good so Lilly basically raised her.  Melinda married Jason 4 years ago and they moved to Florida.
 She had had two miscarriages, because of complications she had to have a hysterectomy.  Malinda and Jason always wanted a child.
 ?Aunt Malinda and Uncle Jason will make fantastic parents.? Lindsay said.  Catherine smiled, picked up the phone and called Malinda.
   Three weeks later Lindsay and Catherine were in the airport, Lindsay was on her way to Florida.  Catherine had never felt so much pride and love for her daughter as she did that day.
 Jason, being a lawyer, was able to pull in a few favors and all the paper work was done. 
Lindsay would stay with them until the baby was born and Jason and Malinda would pay all expenses.   They also agreed to fly Catherine to Florida so she could be with Lindsay when she gave birth.
 When Lindsay was on the plane Catherine buried her head in Warrick?s chest, ?I am going to miss my little girl.?
  Warrick kissed her, ?Your ?little girl? is grown up to be a beautiful young lady.?  ?I know,? she said.  ?And it happened over night.?
  Warrick took her hand, ?Lets go home.  I think I am going to like the idea of just you and me there.?
 He gave her a devilish smile, ?Have you ever made love in the kitchen??  Catherine playfully slapped at him, ?You are such a horny man.?   ?And you are such a sexy lady,? he said kissing her passionately.

Sara and Gil  sat in the exam room, she was going to have a sonogram today, they hoped to be able to see if the baby was a boy or girl. 
The doctor finished his exam and then applied the jel,  moving the probe around he stopped and pointed out fingers and toes.
 ?Here we go,? he said moving the probe to the genital area.  ?Come on little one, roll over,? he said.  Nothing happened.
 Gil smiled, putting his head near Sara?s stomach he said, ?Bug, roll over.  Momma wants to know if you are a bug  or a ladybug.?  The baby turned to toward the sound of his voice, it was very clear, they were having a boy.
 ?Hello, young man,? the doctor said.   Gil smiled and Sara cried. 
He looked at her, he knew pregnant ladies were prone to mood swings because of hormones but what he could not figure out was what kind of tears they were.
  ?I am sorry,? she said.  He looked at her.  ?I knew you wanted a girl and I wanted to give one to you.?  Gil kissed her forehead, ?Boy or girl, I don?t care.  I am very happy.?
 ?You might just be able to do that,? the doctor said.  Sara looked at him.
  The doctor found another baby, a little girl was hiding behind her brother.
 ?Look, he was protecting his little sister,? Gil said smiling.
 ?Your little lady is just a little bit smaller then her brother.  His heat beat is stronger so I can only assume the sound of his heartbeat over powered hers.? 
?But is she alright?? Sara asked.  ?She appears to be fine,? the doctor said.
 Sitting on their bed at the house Sara could not stop looking at the pictures of the babies.
 ?I am not ready for this,? she said to herself.  ?I don?t know if I can handle two of them.?
 As always Gil could read the expression on her face, ?You will be great at this, and I will be right here to help.?

Butterfly114

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2009, 10:13:51 AM »
Bug and Ladybug, love it. Very brave of Lindsay to make that decision.
Update soon.

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2009, 07:54:36 PM »
Great chapter!

That was a really brave and nice thing for Lindsey to do.

Sara will be do just fine with her bug and ladybug, especially with Grissom being right there with her.