Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Forever Yours  (Read 16000 times)

GSRLOVER34

Re: Forever Yours
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2009, 07:45:22 PM »
Great chapter!

I'm glad you had a good time with your daughter, four yrs is way to long! Are they staying or do they have to go back or to somewhere else?

Billyjorja

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2009, 06:41:00 AM »
Lovely chapter, glad Jessie and Sara are OK.

Glad you had a nice time with your daughter.

Trish

Destiny062

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2009, 07:24:52 AM »
great chapter again. glad that Sara and Jessie are okay.
keep writing.

:)

trishj

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2009, 09:32:22 PM »
This will wind up this story, I have another short story coming and a new longer one running around in my mind.  I want to thank all who read my story and all who comint.  I hope you have enjoyed this one and check out the others, Trish
                                                Chapter 10
Gil and Sara both laughed, it was funny how they always seemed to be thinking the same thing. 
"I need to feed Jessie," she told him kissing him.  Gil sat at his computer, he looked up as he heard Sara softly talking to their daughter.
 He looked at Sara nursing his child and shook his head, A few years ago he would have told people they were crazy if they had said that a wife and child was in his future.  Sara was softly humming as she rocked and nursed Jessie, "How can life be better then this?" he thought to himself.
 He went to the google page on his computer and typed in what he was looking for,  he found a few that interested him.
  Sara finished feeding the baby and laid her down.   "Find anything?" she asked comming back into the living room.  He nodded and showed her what he had found.
 "I guess you had better tell Conrad," she said kissing the top of his head, "I am going to fix us something to eat."  Gil went into the kitchen, he was grinning ear to ear.  "What?" she said.  "I thought Conrad was going to stroke out," he told her. 
                          ONE YEAR LATER
It had taken the Grissoms a year to find just what it was they wanted.  Each job was still made Sara feel uncomfortable.
 "Big city's mean big problems," she would tell him.  "Are you kidding me?" Catherine asked when Sara showed her where they were moving to.
 "Nope, we love it," she told her.  Sara was glowing as she showed Catherine pictures of the house.   "We went there last weekend, the house is beautiful, three bedrooms, a huge back yard and the living room has a fireplace to die for."  Greg, who had been ease dropping, said, "One of those bedrooms for Grissom when you get made at him?"
  Sara smiled and touched her stomach, "It is for our son."  "It is a boy this time?" Nick asked coming in on the backside of the conversation, "Dose Griss know?"  "Not yet," she said, "I was just about to tell him."
 "Tell me what?" he asked taking Jessie form her and kissing first his wife then his daughter.  "Two things," she said smiling.  "The bank has approved the loan for the house."  "Great," he said, "And ...?"
 "And," she said smiling at him, "You are having a son."  "That's great," he said kissing her.  "But like I told you before, either would be wonderful - as long as you are the mother."  "So, you are really going to retire?" Jim asked him.  "Yes," Gil said.  "What is going to keep you busy?" Jim wanted to know.
  "I have a part time teaching job, I am going to write a book on entomology and I am going to enjoy my family."  Jim chuckled, "I just can't get this picture in my head.  You retired and Sara as a stay at home mom."  "Why?" Sara asked him.  "Come on," he said.  "We all know how much you love the job."  Sara looked at Gil and smiled, "Yes, but I love my husband and daughter more and this is what I want.  I want to be able to totally devote my shelf to my husband and children."

THE END

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2009, 09:40:30 PM »
Great chapter and story!

Looking forward to your next one, keep them coming!

Billyjorja

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2009, 06:06:43 AM »
Totally agree, keep your wonderful stories coming.

Trish

Butterfly114

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2009, 11:01:54 AM »
Happy ending, what more could we want. Look forward to the next story.

Destiny062

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2009, 05:08:18 AM »
aww, great story great ending!
keep writing.

:)