Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 23750 times)

Butterfly114

Re: Dreams
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2009, 08:40:02 AM »
Ladybug, love it, great update

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2009, 02:29:29 PM »
Great chapter! 

Grissom knows he would want another one!

billyjorja - Sorry, but when it comes to my Grissom, I need to take it slow!  ;) :D

Billyjorja

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2009, 06:38:27 AM »
Great chapter, Ladybug needs a brother.

GSRLOVER34 - Since when has he been yours!!

trishj

« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2009, 12:34:24 PM »
Chapter 14
"Of course," Sara said gently running her hand up and down his thigh, "You can't let Ladybug grow up an only child?
 She needs someone to play with."
 By now her teasing has caused him to have a sever bulge in his trousers.  He lets out a soft groan as she touches it.
 "Look what I did," she says as she kisses him.
 Gil smiles, "You made it, you have to take care of it."
 "With pleasure, Mr. Grissom." she tells him as she takes his hand and heads for the bedroom. 
"I must be some kind of dirty old man," Gil said pulling her close to him.
 "Why?" she asks. 
"Because you are pregnant and I can't keep my hands off you," he tells her.  "You are not hearing me complain," she said removing her top.
  When they finish she rolls from top him and snuggles close to him.  Her head is on his chest, her belly close to his side.
 He fells Ladybug move, he had never felt anything so wonderful in his life.  His hand touches her stomach, the baby moves again in responce to his touch.
 Sara is sleeping but his thoughts will not let him.
 He eases himself out of the bed and slips his pajama bottoms on.  He goes to the living room.  "This has to be done," he tells himself.  "I have to go."     

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2009, 09:47:46 PM »
Great chapter!

What does he have to do and where does he go?

billyjorja - He has always been mine!

Butterfly114

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2009, 10:49:41 PM »
Where does he have to go, don't keep us guessing!!

Billyjorja

« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2009, 06:35:14 AM »
Stop teasing.

GSRLOVER34 - Are we starting a "tug of love"

trishj

Dreams
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2009, 09:16:27 AM »
Chapter 15
He is still sitting on the sofa when he feels her sit next to him.  "I hate waking without you next to me," she tells him laying her head on his shoulder.
  "I am sorry love," he tells her holding her.  "I just had some thinking to do."
 "Care to fill me in?" she asks.  "I want to resign," he tells her.
 "Leave CSI?" she asks surprised at his statement.  "Yes," he tells her.  Sara pulls away from him and starts to laugh, "I have been thinking about the same thing." 
"You want to leave too?" he said as confused as she was.
 "Yes," she tells him, "I want to be a full time mom and wife."  Gil let's out a deep laugh.
 "I have been been talking to Professor Keller at WLVU," he says pulling her back to him.  "There is a part time professorship opening up.  I want to take it.  I can do that and be a consultent for the lab on the side.  That should keep our income at an exceptable level."
 Sara smiled.  "I like the idea.  But will Ecklie?"  Gil kissed her, "Who cares about Conrad Ecklie."  "It will give me a while to get things in order here," he tells her.
 "Sara Elizabeth will be three months old by then."  "Ladybug sounds cute," he says kissing her.   Sara looks at him and smiles.
  Five months later Sara Elizabeth Grissom makes her appearance.
  Two months later Gil calls a team meeting.  "Warrick just told me that Catherine just delivered their son, they have named him Samuel Jeffery.  She will be on a 6 week leave, when she comes back she will be taking over as supervisor.
 I will still be here as a consultant.  It has been a pleasure working with all of you, I have learned a lot."  That said he goes to his office and shuts the door.

ONE YEAR LATER:

It is Sara Beth's first birthday - no one calls her Ladybug but her father.
 Sara and Catherine decide to combine the two party's. 
Nick and Sophia married 6 months ago and they have just found out that they are expecting. 
"Hon," Gil calls from the living room, "Phone is for you."  She tells him to take over the decorating while she takes the call.
 She goes out on the patio, where they are having the party and whispers something in Gil's ear.  "Hot damn!" he yells wrapping her in his arms.
 Catherine looks at them.  "Ladybug is going to be a big sister," Gil tells her.  Warrick smiles at Catherine, "How about us?" he asks her.
 "Not on your life," Catherine tells him.  Samuel is enough."  "I was so hoping you would say that," Warrick says picking up his son and heading for the changing table. 
"One little one is more then enough for me." 
 Nine months later Ryan James joins the Grissom family.
  Sara Beth is not at all impressed with the crying baby that Mommy is holding. 

This ends DREAMS.  I am thinking about a short sequel to this story but right now I want to concentrat on ALWAYS THINKING OF YOU.  I thank all who have read this and those who have left comments.  I hope you all read and enjoy my other story.  I would also appreciate input as to the sequel.  Thanks  Trish.                       

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2009, 10:36:02 AM »
Great chapter and ending!

Sara Beth will get used to the crying eventually. lol

billyjorja - You bet!

Billyjorja

« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2009, 07:12:39 AM »
Wonderful story, great ending.  Please write a sequel when you have time.

GSRLOVER34 - Make the most of him tomorrow!!!