Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Vacation for Two (GSR)  (Read 15529 times)

csilivesone

Re: Vacation for Two (GSR)
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 01:09:53 PM »
Promise to have a update, be patient for it may be after the holidays seeming we do two holidays in our household

Thank you all for your kind words and reading my fanfic
Vxx

csilivesone

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 05:49:27 PM »
Sitting around the house with almost 8" of snow sorta inspired me to write a little more.

Here is another teaser let me know if you want more

Gil awoke early the next morning trying not to disturb Sara, he slowly loosened his grip on her and slid out from under the blanket. Walked over to the fireplace and re-lit the fire. As he finished he heard a noise, he went over to the front door and looked out the window.

That night it had snowed, not much only a light dusting, which glistened as the sun started to rise. He looked at the tree line and saw a baby doe, it's mother guiding it along the path back into the woods. Intrigued he kept watching as mother and child drifted off. Hearing Sara stir he turned around, he pasted a smile on his face.

Good morning, how did you sleep my lovely bride??

Sara yawned and smiled back at Gil Rather peaceful you??

He didn't answer right away, knowing  it'd lead back to their conversation from last night. He longed for a new life, he also knew he didn't want to loss Sara.
Lying to her replied ? Very well.? Slowly walking over to her, as he kneeled down he leaned in and kissed his wife softly on the lips, ?I love you Sara Sidle, I will always love you no mater what.?

Sara cocked her head and looked deep into Gil's deep blue eyes, she knew he'd been thinking about what he'd said last night. Not wanting to discuss it she quickly grabbed him, and kissed Gil passionately.
Sara how's that for a morning kiss, there's more where that came from. Hey Gil I'm famished what's for breakfast?? She smiled and kissed him again, quickly jumped up and ran to the bathroom. 

His eyes watched her every move, her soft curves and firm long legs quickly moving. Gil longed to hold Sara and make her feel as he did, knew he'd better let it go.

how about some toast and tea? I'll go get the kettle on.? He walked into the small kitchen and pumped the pipes to get the water flowing. Found a kettle and lit the stove and put it on to boil. Sara you coming? Sara??

More to come really soon

thanks
Vxx

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2008, 08:37:07 PM »
Great chapter! Continue soon.

RusCSI

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008, 04:40:28 AM »
Sure, That's good. I'll try to wait till the next one.
~H

csilivesone

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2008, 02:22:14 PM »
Another little teaser for you hope it holds you over, Got busy and so sorry forgot to post update on this board. Please tell me what you think, keep going or not?

xx V

Sara was washing up in the bathroom, trying to think of the right words to say to Gil.

Thinking back, she?d left CSI and headed back to San Francisco to find herself, once she heard Warrick had been murdered she caught the first flight back to Vegas. It wasn?t a easy time. Seeing Gil again she knew they could never be apart.

After back and forth they finally decided to do what felt right get married. Why not, other couples did it, why shouldn?t they have happiness.

Splashing cold water on her face, she heard Gil open the bathroom door.

Gil ?Sara did you hear me calling you? Everything okay??

Sara ? Sure why wouldn?t it be? Didn?t hear you calling me. Sorry baby, is breakfast ready??

Trying to avoid his comment. Knowing deep in her heart he might just be right in them getting away, and starting a life together. Why shouldn?t they be happy? What was keeping her from leaving Vegas, who or what matter except Gil. Trying to think positive, she finished drying herself off and walked out to the living room.

Over in the corner was a small table, Gil had sat out two plates and cups for tea and toast.

?Come on honey lets go eat, and have some warm tea.? grabbing her by the waist he guided Sara to the table, and pulling out the chair she sat down.

?Thanks Mr. Grissom, don?t mind if I do, am famished.? she gave him a cocked smile as she leaned her head to one side, as if to ask him a question.

He hadn?t noticed, as always he was in his own world, which Sara hoped had room for her.

Gently he grabbed her hand and helt it, she felt cold from the washing. He softly rubbed her fingers, reaching down with the other hand, he pulled out a box from his pocket.

Gil ?Here this is for you, open it.? Excited he watched her slim fingers grasp the box as she wrestled with opening it.

Surprised she gasp ? Gil how did you know?? jumping up from the table Sara ran over to Gil and put her arms around his neck and kissed him every so softly on his lips. ?Thank you, this means so much to me.? A tear started to form, she tired to quickly wipe it away. He saw her gesture, Gil wanted to say something instead he gazed at his new bride.

More to come

Jenna_Isaac

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2008, 10:10:29 PM »
I love This story please put more! :D

Lot's of love &
Seasonds Greetings,

Jenna

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2008, 10:22:42 PM »
Love it, continue asap!

trishj

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2008, 07:04:41 PM »
very good  keep it up

csilivesone

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2008, 06:16:51 PM »
 very very short teaser, let me know what you think and thank you each for your kind words and reading ff.

peace and happy new year
Vxx

Sara looked down holding what Gil had given to her , how could he have found my grandmothers locket. Gently she opened it inside was a picture of her grandmother and her grandfather on one side and on the other was a picture of her and Gil on their first date.

How she remembered they had a very quite dinner for two in a small restaurant. That was the start of their long relationship.

As she sat looking at her grandparents, how happy they were, how happy they made Sara feel, if for a little joy in her young life.

Tears flowed harder down her cheek, Sara looked up all glary eyed.

?How could, but how did you?oh Gil thank you for everything. How could I have been so lucky as to have found you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart I thank you Mr Grissom.?

fumbling with the clasp she tried very hard to get it to go around her neck. Her hand shook so hard. Gil seeing Sara very emotional he leaned over and helped his new bride. She looked ravishing, her silky dark brown hair flowing down around her face.

Softly Gil pushed it back and kissed her neck whispering ?I knew you?d be pleased.?
TBC 

next chapter shall have a link on ff.net not appropriate to post on this forum.

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2008, 07:42:32 PM »
Great ud! Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

trishj

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2008, 09:48:32 PM »
Any story with GSR in it is great in my book.  Keep up the great work.  But, any one that reads my stories they know they all contain GSR.    ;D

RusCSI

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2008, 10:56:28 AM »
Okay, thank you.

~H

Destiny062

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2009, 09:28:40 AM »
great story keep going. look forward to reading more soon.
keep writing!

:)

csiliveson

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2009, 11:11:32 AM »
Stike out the last chapter had revised after One To Go

New revised chapter

Day After

Gil awoke early the next morning trying not to disturb Sara, he slowly loosened his grip on her and slid out from under the blanket. Walked over to the fireplace and re-lit the fire. As he finished he heard a noise, he went over to the front door and looked out the window.

That night it had snowed, not much only a light dusting, which glistened as the sun started to rise. He looked at the tree line and saw a baby doe, it?s mother guiding it along the path back into the woods. Intrigued he kept watching as mother and child drifted off. Hearing Sara stir he turned around, he pasted a smile on his face.

?Good morning, how did you sleep my lovely bride??

Sara yawned and smiled back at Gil ?Rather peaceful you??

He didn?t answer right away, knowing it?d lead back to their conversation from last night. He longed for a new life, he also knew he didn?t want to loss Sara.

Lying to her replied ? Very well.? Slowly walking over to her, as he knelled down he leaned in and kissed his wife softly on the lips, ?I love you Sara Sidle, I will always love you no mater what.?

Sara cocked her head and looked deep into Gil's deep blue eyes, she knew he?d been thinking about what he?d said last night. Not wanting to discuss it she quickly grabbed him, and kissed Gil passionately.
Sara ?How?s that for a morning kiss, there?s more where that came from. Hey Gil I?m famished what?s for breakfast?? She smiled and kissed him again, quickly jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

His eyes watched her every move, her soft curves and firm long legs quickly moving. Gil longed to hold Sara and make her feel as he did, knew he?d better let it go.

?How about some toast and tea? I?ll go get the kettle on.? He walked into the small kitchen and pumped the pipes to get the water flowing. Found a kettle and lit the stove and put it on to boil. ?Sara you coming? Sara??

Sara was washing up in the bathroom, trying to think of the right words to say to Gil.

Thinking back, she?d left CSI and headed back to San Francisco to find herself, once she heard Warrick had been murdered she caught the first flight back to Vegas. It wasn?t a easy time. Seeing Gil again she knew they could never be apart.

After back and forth they finally decided to do what felt right get married. Why not, other couples did it, why shouldn?t they have happiness.

Splashing cold water on her face, she heard Gil open the bathroom door.

Gil ?Sara did you hear me calling you? Everything okay??

Sara ? Sure why wouldn?t it be? Didn?t hear you calling me. Sorry baby, is breakfast ready??

Trying to avoid his comment. Knowing deep in her heart he might just be right in them getting away, and starting a life together. Why shouldn?t they be happy? What was keeping her from leaving Vegas, who or what matter except Gil. Trying to think positive, she finished drying herself off and walked out to the living room.

Over in the corner was a small table, Gil had sat out two plates and cups for tea and toast.

?Come on honey lets go eat, and have some warm tea.? grabbing her by the waist he guided Sara to the table, and pulling out the chair she sat down.

?Thanks Mr. Grissom, don?t mind if I do, am famished.? she gave him a cocked smile as she leaned her head to one side, as if to ask him a question.

He hadn?t noticed, as always he was in his own world, which Sara hoped had room for her.

Gently he grabbed her hand and helt it, she felt cold from the washing. He softly rubbed her fingers, reaching down with the other hand, he pulled out a box from his pocket.

Gil ?Here this is for you, open it.? Excited he watched her slim fingers grasp the box as she wrestled with opening it.

Surprised she gasp ? Gil how did you know?? jumping up from the table Sara ran over to Gil and put her arms around his neck and kissed him every so softly on his lips. ?Thank you, this means so much to me.? A tear started to form, she tired to quickly wipe it away. He saw her gesture, Gil wanted to say something instead he gazed at his new bride.

Sara looked down holding what Gil had given to her , how could he have found my grandmothers locket. Gently she opened it inside was a picture of her grandmother and her grandfather on one side and on the other was a picture of her and Gil on their first date.

How she remembered they had a very quite dinner for two in a small restaurant. That was the start of their long relationship.

As she sat looking at her grandparents, how happy they were, how happy they made Sara feel, if for a little joy in her young life.

TBC

csiliveson

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2009, 11:11:20 AM »
Look for this chapter on ff.net will not post here called * Deep Pleasure*

Giving In

Gil awoke, looking at Sara sound asleep, her chest heaving up and down with each gently breath she took. How could he not want to please this woman? Why did he always say one thing and do another? These were question he needed to address, not now. Looking at this woman in front of him all he could think of how much he loved her.

Sara opened her eyes and smiled at Gil ?Hey what time is it?? picking up his watch off a end table he looked at it, was 5 to 6:00 he told Sara.

?Are you hungry, what should we have for dinner?? Sara smiled, looked at Gil who was starting to get up. She reached her arm and gently grabbed him.

?Don?t go not yet, lets just lay here next to each other for a little while longer. I want to remember how happy I feel with you this very moment.? Gil laid down and took Sara in his arms. The strength of his grip made her feel comforted.

Neither spoke a word, Sara could feel Gil?s chest pounding next to hers. She knew she had to be the first to speak.

?Gil??

He brushed back a strand of hair and replied ?Yes Sara??

She hesitated as she thought through each word ? You know how you.? sighs ?What I?m trying to say is why now? After all we?ve been through. Countless broken promises. Me leaving coming back, and now after we both committed to each other do you want to leave your job and Vegas? Why Gilbert??

Looking at him she knew he had no answer. ?why can?t we stay for a while longer, why??

Again nothing he leaned forward gently kissed Sara ? Time for a change Sara Sidle, you ask why, I don?t know why. All I know is I have you and never want to loss you again. Why not leave our family, friends and move elsewhere, why not start a life together. Get a fresh start, Sara don?t you see I?m not happy with my job. I want to teach again, I am not a leader, never have been and I never will be.?

Sara looked at Gil, started to say something and he stopped her. ? No Sara I?m not the man you think I am, may seem strong on the outside, inside am weak. Not weak like unknowing, weak in my leadership, weak as a CSI. I no longer have the desire, my longing is to teach others what I know best. Is it so much to ask, follow you passion?? feeling he was right she tried not to say a word until she knew he was done. She?d done the same thing left the team left everyone she loved, all because she hated her job. How could she tell her husband he couldn?t go, after all she?d left.

Sara smiled and kissed Gil

?If you feel you are following your heart Mr Grissom, then we need to let you. I know what I said before, I also know I love you and don?t ever want to loose you. Not ever.? Slowly Sara got up and walked towards the bathroom, she didn?t want Gil to see her crying. Why couldn?t she accept what he?d accepted from her. Why couldn?t she feel open and whole hearted. Maybe because she?d finally come back to Vegas only to leave again. She knew she loved Gil more then life itself and she?d follow him as a wife followed their lover, friend and husband.

?Sara look at me? Sara turned around and Gil was standing next to her.

Slowly he put his arms around her, kissing her as he?d longed for her touch. Stopping for a moment ? I love you Sara and will always love you, let?s form a new life together you and I. Please for me and for you? I?ll make you happy.?

? No Gil, only I can make me happy, you can help, but I must be the one to bring the joy out. Isn?t that what you always told me? Happiness comes from within? I told you we can go. First let?s finish our last night here together and head home tomorrow.?