Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Fog  (Read 69783 times)

lad1982

Re: Fog
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2008, 07:12:27 AM »
Chapter 36 ? Unanswered Questions

Three Weeks Later

Aaron had been enrolled into school and loved it.  Sara?s cast had come off, her ribs were still sore and she was still not allowed to do any heavy lifting.  Gil had gone back to work 2 weeks ago and had only just finished catching up on paperwork.  Catherine and Warrick had confirmed everyone?s suspicions about them, when Nick caught them coming out of the supply room.

Sara had kept asking what Heather had wanted the day she woke up.  Gil had told her, ?she was passing and thought I may of needed a shoulder.?  Sara also wanted to know why she was back.  Gil told her ?Jim said she re-opened the business.?

Sara wasn?t too sure, as she knew Gil had asked Jim to find out. And then there was the 3 hours he had disappeared, when she came home.  No one was able to answer where he had gone.

She had a feeling it was to see her.

Sara had thought about going and confronting Heather but, decided to get Catherine to go instead.  She told Sara they where just saying goodbye.

Sara?s mind was racing. ?Why did he go and see her?  Why didn?t he tell me?  Does he still have feelings for her?  It?s happening again??

By the time Gil had come home that day Sara was fuming.

sixtyplus

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2008, 04:27:34 PM »
OH please no more angst dont think my poor heart can take anymore lol,please continue again soon  :-*

lad1982

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2008, 05:02:01 PM »
I'll update by Friday as I'm busy over the weekend.  Haven't had a weekend off for a bit.  Seeing old friends and parents.

Only got 2 more chapters ready.

Thank you for reading.

Laura

RusCSI

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2008, 04:52:59 AM »
After economical test your story is all I need. I guess Sara'll go to Heather. Something is wrong, I feel it...

lad1982

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2008, 01:32:33 AM »
Chapter 37 ? Blow-out

Gil had set his briefcase down by the front door and placed his keys in the ceramic bowl.  He walked into the kitchen to find a very unhappy Sara.

?What have I done now?? he joked.  ?Did I forget to take the rubbish out?  Did I leave dirty dishes in the sink?  Did I leave the toilet seat up??

Sara just stared him down.  ?No!  You lied about her.?

?Heather?? he said with a raised eyebrow.
?Why did you go and see her??
?I needed to sort things out with her.  I wanted to know why she was back.?
?But you asked Jim to find out??
?Yes I did.  I wanted to make sure she understood that I didn?t want anything to do with her.?
?And this took 3 hours did it!?
?Yes!?
?I don?t believe you!?
?It?s the truth.?
?How can I believe you, when you didn?t tell me you saw her.  How do I know that you don?t have feelings for her still?  Hell Gil how do I know you don?t want to be with her.?
?I don?t.  I want to be with you and Aaron.?
?I still don?t believe you!?
?How can I prove it to you??

Just then Aaron came through the door.  He had heard them as he got off the school bus.  He ran upstairs to his room and slammed the door.

?Now look what you?ve done!?
?What I?ve done??

Grissom went to go upstairs but Sara stopped him.  He didn?t want to put her in a worse mood and let her go and comfort their son.

Aaron?s Room

Sara knocked on the door.  Aaron didn?t answer she could hear him crying.  She opened the door and stepped in.  Aaron was on his bed with his head buried into the pillows.

?Baby?I?m sorry.  We didn?t mean to scare you.?  She said as she rubbed his back.
?Why were you fighting??
?We had a disagreement about something and were trying to sort it out.?
?He doesn?t want me anymore does he??
?Why do you think that??
?Billy at school said his dad didn?t want him anymore and left.  He said it was going to happen to me too.?
?Aaron, your farther loves you more then anything in the world.  Remember that.?

Sara wiped his tears away.

?Then why were you fighting??

Sara sighed.  ?I wanted to know why he saw an old friend and didn?t tell me about it.?
?So?is he leaving??
?No.?
?Am I leaving??
?No and neither am I.?

She pulled him into a tight hug.  Aaron buried his head into her side.  She stroked his head to calm him down.  He was soon asleep.

Sara took his shoes off and tucked him into bed.  She crept out of the room and closed the door.  She headed back downstairs.

?Is he alright??
?He?ll be fine.  He just got scared.?
?We need to talk!?
?Not now, I don?t want to wake him, I?ve just got him settled.?
?When then??
?I don?t know?later!?
?Fine!?

Gil stormed off to his office.  Sara sat on the sofa curled up into a tight ball crying uncontrollably.

He could hear her.  It pained him when she was like this.  It hurt him more this time?he was the cause??Why didn?t I listen to Jim??

Sara had been crying for over an hour.  Gil had calm down enough and emerged out of his office.

He went into the front room.  Sara was now lying down.  He lent over the back of the sofa and started to stroke her hair.  He felt her shudder with the touch.  He came round to the front of the sofa, he crouched down and kissed the top of her head.

?I?m so sorry.  I should have told you.  I didn?t want to worry you.?

He supported her head with his right arm and rubbed her back with his left hand.  Sara?s crying had turned to sobs and soon she had stopped altogether.

Gil was now sitting on the sofa; Sara was curled up with her head on his lap.  Gil continued to rub her back she was soon asleep.  Gil pulled a blanket over her and watched her sleep for about 2 hours, when he finally dozed off.

RusCSI

« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2008, 05:03:20 AM »
I'm ready to cry. So sad...
Is it true that 9x02 eppy was so... bad?
Update soon.

lad1982

« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2008, 07:53:30 AM »
Just fin watching it, gets teary at the end.  Do you want the site to watch it?

Laura

RusCSI

« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2008, 09:25:47 AM »
Just fin watching it, gets teary at the end.  Do you want the site to watch it?

Laura
Yes, I'd like. But not CBS, it doesn't work on my computer.

sixtyplus

« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2008, 03:49:50 PM »
W
ell i for one am not happy with the way this eppisode portrayed gil and sara's relationship,and please god it gets better :(
sorry by the way loved the update please continue soon.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 03:51:42 PM by sixtyplus »

RusCSI

« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2008, 03:40:01 AM »
W
ell i for one am not happy with the way this eppisode portrayed gil and sara's relationship,and please god it gets better :(

Does it really was so bad?? I had no possibilities for watching this eppy... Really bad?

sixtyplus

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2008, 09:39:19 AM »
Hi sorry no not really bad just not the usual fluffy gil and sara stuff sorry if that upset you . :-[

RusCSI

« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2008, 11:48:22 PM »
Hi sorry no not really bad just not the usual fluffy gil and sara stuff sorry if that upset you . :-[
As I said I can't watch it right now, maybe I can watch it when it will be in the UK. I just listen all opinions about this eppy for making a picture of it. Well, if all is in a fluffy... It isn't so bad, just unusual ;)

lad1982

« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2008, 04:11:32 PM »
Chapter 38 ? It Will All Work Out?Wont It?

Gil had woken up rather stiff from sleeping upright on the sofa.  He awoke to the aroma of pancakes.  He slowly stretched out all the kinks and knots in his body.  He folded the blanket and put it on the back of the sofa.  He followed the aroma to the kitchen where he found Sara cooking.

She smiled at him as he walked in.

?How did you sleep??
?Not bad, a little stiff this morning.?

?Do you want me to check on Aaron??
?I?ve done it.  He?s still sleeping.?
?Can I give you a hand??
?I fine thank you.?

Grissom went to make a pot of tea.

?It?s done.?
?Ok, can I pour you a cup??
?Yes please?your pancakes are nearly ready.?

They sat in silence while they ate breakfast.

?I was thinking?maybe we should go away at the weekend??
?Anywhere in particular??
?Just a spot I know.?
?Sounds good.?
?Can I come too??
?Good morning sleepy head.?
?Of course you?re coming.?
?Good!  Someone has to keep you two in line.?

?Aaron, I?m sorry for yesterday.?
?It?s ok, I got scared.  Just??
?Just what Baby??
?Just?don?t let it happen again ok??
?I promise.?

?Now how about some breakfast??
?Pancakes??
?Yes, your favourite.?
?Who?s cooking them??
?Who would you like to cook them??
?Both of you.  I haven?t decided who makes them better.?

Weekend

Gil had gotten up at 4am; he had showered and then made and packed a picnic for the three of them.  After Aaron and Sara had turned in for the night he had packed two over night bags.  He loaded the car up and proceeded to wake Sara and Aaron.

Aaron was much easier to wake then Sara who had gone back to sleep when Gil went to wake Aaron.  They were all now up and ready for the road trip.  Gil hadn?t told either one of them where they were headed, it was a surprise.

They hadn?t made it out of Vegas, both Sara and Aaron were sound asleep.  Gil chuckled to himself, ?another family trait?, he thought.

RusCSI

« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2008, 04:06:37 AM »
Sweet.... Thanks for a link, I'll try to use it. Please, update soon.

sixtyplus

« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2008, 05:23:37 PM »
Another great update and would love another soon.