Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: CRIME Scene Investigation is set for an epic revival  (Read 9603 times)

Offline sarapals

• He's still wearing this shirt--2013!
    • View Profile
Re: CRIME Scene Investigation is set for an epic revival
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2020, 05:18:14 PM »
Petersen won't have a play in Nov-December --everything is canceled and Steppenwolf is going to try a 'broadcast' play by subscription. Petersen is scheduled for a two man play in June, 2021.

So that leave CSI reunion/short series. I think it will be filmed late this year (2020) and aired in early 2021.

Other news: Marg's long-time dog died in late August. She posted a comment that her dog had been with her for years (14-15) and she'd had many changes but her dog was always there.

Petersen's twins are in online school for 3rd grade. And building mosaics and swords and shields while studying the Romans. And building Lego-Harry Potter stop action videos. https://www.instagram.com/p/CDzcjr_JN2I/
"Long long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke..." (Longfellow & Sara Sidle, Ending Happy, 2007)

Offline Hooleo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2020, 01:11:01 PM »
Susan, I don't think the show would be Grissom/Sara exclusively, but they were and are the stars of the show. It would be great if they could have all of the original cast (except Warrick, of course) on the show but I'm sure a lot of it would depend on their availability.  Just because we aren't seeing Catherine, Nick, Greg, etc. in a show we're watching doesn't mean they aren't busy with other shows.  There are so many channels now that it would be real easy to miss  a show they they may be starring in.
The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; the pessimist fears this is true. (James Cabell, "The Silver Stallion")

Offline oldfanatic

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2020, 02:27:43 PM »
I'm definitely looking forward to a revival of the show.  As long as Fox and Peterson are there, for me that's the most important part of the cast.  I do hope most of the others who were our main and original characters sign on, too, as that would be the icing on the cake, make it really seem like we were going home.  Think of the discussions we could have.
Live well; laugh often; love much

Offline Hooleo

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2020, 02:47:54 PM »
I agree.  I just wish it could happen right away. It would be a wonderful distraction from being home all the time.
The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; the pessimist fears this is true. (James Cabell, "The Silver Stallion")