Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Facebook fan page CSI: Revisit the Original  (Read 4996 times)

Offline sarapals

• He's still wearing this shirt--2013!
    • View Profile
Facebook fan page CSI: Revisit the Original
« on: November 14, 2019, 02:52:19 PM »
This is a fansite of CSI photos. At some point Gina Cirone (yes, the wife) followed the page. Occasionally, she likes/loves photos and very rarely she will comment. First time was about Bruno the dog.

Today, she posted this comment:

Gina Cirone It would be incredible if they did a CSI 20 years after original release to see how much the lab and the characters have changed.

CSI: Revist the original I'm hoping it will be sooner than later! Always ready for a new CSI.

Julia Smith That would be so awesome. I'm sure the cast (original cast) would love to get together again. The movie was good but this would be even better!!!

"Long long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke..." (Longfellow & Sara Sidle, Ending Happy, 2007)

Offline oldfanatic

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook fan page CSI: Revisit the Original
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 04:34:35 PM »
Totally agree.  They've all had a few birthdays since the 'end' and could go back in as mentors in an especially difficult case. 
Live well; laugh often; love much

Offline sarapals

• He's still wearing this shirt--2013!
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook fan page CSI: Revisit the Original
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 11:26:03 PM »
I'm hoping the wife has an inside to what is going on-- and a return to CSI will happen!

Anthony Zuiker would have to be on board with this. He's worked on a musical play that is to be on Broadway in 2021--I'd think that would be finished and he's available for other work.

"Long long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke..." (Longfellow & Sara Sidle, Ending Happy, 2007)