Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Character Screen Time Thread  (Read 142511 times)

CgrGrl

Re: Character Screen Time Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2012, 12:08:31 PM »
Screen Time for Freaks and Geeks -

Sara - 0
Henry - 1
Doc, Super, and Hodges - 2
Brass - 3
Morgan - 6
Greg - 7
Nicky - 21
DB - 25
Catherine - 28

Offline sarapals

• He's still wearing this shirt--2013!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2012, 04:30:32 PM »
Curious, I thought I'd add up total minutes for actors for the 8 episodes you've done screen time for:

DB - 158 (wasn't in The 2 Mrs. G)
Nick - 117 (in all 8)
Sara - 88 (in 6 with 36 minutes in The Two Mrs. G)
Morgan - 87
Finn - 78 (in 5 of these episodes)
Greg - 63
Brass - 48

What I have to shake my head about is the pay these guys get!! I know the screen minutes are only part of the work they do, but Danson averages over $10,000 a minute for screen time. 
"Long long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke..." (Longfellow & Sara Sidle, Ending Happy, 2007)

dyneemo

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2012, 04:38:26 PM »
I know the screen minutes are only part of the work they do, but Danson averages over $10,000 a minute for screen time. 

I am in the completely wroooonnnggg business!  :-\

Offline sarapals

• He's still wearing this shirt--2013!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2012, 04:44:50 PM »
LOL! Most of us could not be a Michael Jordan (who makes that much just getting up every day!!), but a lot of people are very talented, and good looking, and they never make this kind of money!! I could read a script, lift my eyebrows, fake an expression---so, yeah, we could all use some of that kind of money!!
"Long long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke..." (Longfellow & Sara Sidle, Ending Happy, 2007)

CgrGrl

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2012, 01:41:13 PM »
Screen time for Split Decisions -

Greg, Hodges - 0
Mitch - 1
Super, Mandy - 2
Doc - 3
Henry - 5
Archie - 7
Finn, Morgan - 12
DB - 13
Brass - 14
Nicky - 16
Sara - 21

saraday

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2012, 02:38:15 PM »
Thanks, CgrGrl.
Nice to see that Jorja is earning her money in the episodes that she is paid to be in.  ;D

Still, the best episodes are the ones where ALL the originals are in it. I wish we would see more 'House of Hoarders' type episodes, featuring my favorite 'mod squad' of CSI's: Sara, Nick, and Greg.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 02:48:43 PM by saraday »

Offline oldfanatic

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2012, 08:29:51 PM »
That's a surprise.  I sure didn't think Sara had that much screen time in this one.  And actually I don't know why she did - she was not really one of the major investigator it didn't seem to me.  Maybe the time she spent with the boy added up to more than it appeared to be.
Live well; laugh often; love much

dyneemo

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2012, 11:19:22 PM »
Whaoh...Sara had 21 minutes?? That's a lot of screen time! I do absolutely love the Sara & Nick scenes; I'm telling you, those two have such a natural chemistry that it just radiates in their interaction

Thanks for posting this. It is beginning to be something I really look forward to :)

CgrGrl

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2012, 12:18:02 AM »
You're welcome guys.  I can't say that it's a chore to watch the show a few times.  I'm really getting to know the episodes and all the Nicky scenes over and over is more than great gravy.   ;D

CgrGrl

« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2012, 08:42:03 PM »
I'm going to be a day late this week because I'm going out of town this weekend.  Hopefully I can have the times posted by Sunday night or at the latest Monday. 

dyneemo

« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2012, 09:09:06 PM »
I'm going to be a day late this week because I'm going out of town this weekend.  Hopefully I can have the times posted by Sunday night or at the latest Monday. 
You'll have to go through the Nicky scenes reallllllllllyyyyyy slow so that you make sure you can count them right :) I'm thinking he's in the lead this week

Offline oldfanatic

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2012, 10:20:06 AM »
Have a good time - be careful on that bike.  It may take you four or five times of watching to get all of Nick's time down - he was in almost every scene - poor you, having to keep glued to the TV that way.
Live well; laugh often; love much

CgrGrl

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2012, 11:40:50 AM »
It's a torture I'm willing to take for the good of all.  Can you believe how altruistic I can be?   ;D

dyneemo

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2012, 12:15:03 PM »
It's a torture I'm willing to take for the good of all.  Can you believe how altruistic I can be?   ;D
And we are all very grateful for your sacrifice...just make sure you still the scense, slow the play back and really observe every second of Nicky-ness :)

CgrGrl

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2012, 06:43:50 PM »
Screen time for Altered Stakes -

Sara - 0
Super - 3
Doc - 4
Henry - 7
Brass - 8
Hodges - 9
Morgan - 15
Finn - 17
Greg - 19
DB - 24
Nicky - 27

Everybody except for Brass and Sara got three base minutes to cover both of the softball scenes.  I figured even though they weren't on camera at the same time, they were there.