Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Revelations  (Read 33974 times)

caz

Re: Revelations
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2008, 11:08:51 AM »
In time, I can't be rushed  ;)

I have done half of chapter 3 so will finish tonigh unless i find a good ff to read lol,

I ended up watching Jorja fox interview on season 8 DVD last night so Jorja is to blame for me not finishing lol

:)

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2008, 11:18:39 AM »
stay away from the FF site! and finish your story that you have me hooked on! lol
as for the other excuse, ill let you slide on that one, cant go blaming Jorja!lol

caz

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2008, 11:23:28 AM »
stay away from the FF site! and finish your story that you have me hooked on! lol
as for the other excuse, ill let you slide on that one, cant go blaming Jorja!lol

ok I will try, no no I will stay away from the ff sites lol

I could blame Grissom tonight will that be okay lol

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2008, 11:25:01 AM »
yes, by all means, blame him! im a little ticked at him right now!lol men, cant live with them and cant shoot them!lol

caz

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2008, 11:48:55 AM »
yes, by all means, blame him! im a little ticked at him right now!lol men, cant live with them and cant shoot them!lol

haha, yeah i think Grissom can take blame lol

caz

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2008, 03:39:47 AM »
Thanks for your reviews, I hoped to do only three chapters but will do a fourth

Grissom held the phone to his ear, it rang twice and he heard Sara?s voice, ?How?s the head?,

?I feel a bit rough?..I?m sorry Sara about last night I should never have called?, Grissom said

?Its fine Gil, Sara said,

?Have you listened to any of the messages I left for you?? Grissom asked,

?No?, Sara said,

?Why didn?t you wait till I got back from shift we could have talked?, Grissom said,

Sara didn?t say anything.

?Sara?, Grissom said,

?Look Gil, I think you said enough, you made it clear you won?t leave the lab for a vacation, I couldn?t stay in Vegas, it was best I left before you got home?, Sara said,

?But Sara I need to let you know why I can?t take a vacation, not just yet?, Grissom said,

?Gil the longer you leave it you won?t take any time off, something else will come up and the lab will need you?, Sara said,

Grissom closed his eyes and said, ?Sara?.I need you, I need us to be together, and if it means me leaving Vegas I will?,

?Gil?? you won?t leave the lab it?s your life, but I can?t come back to Vegas, I?m sorry I just can?t?, Sara said,

?Sara.......you?re my life, just give me a few weeks and I will be with you, I promise Sara, I need us to be together, I miss you every day?, Grissom Said,

Sara went quiet, I can?t believe he will leave the lab, she thought,

?Sara I promise a few weeks that?s all I?m asking?, Grissom said,

?Ok a few weeks but don?t make promises Gil?, Sara said,

?We will be together soon, just believe me honey, can I call you later before I leave for the lab?, Grissom said

?Gil, you can call me anytime, speak to you later?, Sara said

?Sara I love you?, Grissom said

?Love you too Gil, bye?, Sara said hanging up the phone.

Sara sat looking at the cell phone in her hand, a few weeks Gil; don?t let me down, Sara thought.

Sara opened the phone again and looked at the phone, she out the phone to her ear to listen to the messages Grissom had left,

Message 1: Sara, I wish you hadn?t left before I could talk to you, let me explain about not going on vacation, please call me back

Message 2 :Sara please talk to me, I miss you so much,

Message 3 : Ok I know you are angry but Sara I just want to explain, I want us to be together and if that means me leaving Vegas well that?s what I?m going to do, I can?t live without you anymore Sara, I miss waking up with you and I miss your smile, please just call me honey. Love you.

Sara closed the cell phone and a tear fell from her face, she smiled and held the phone to her chest.

Grissom walked in and sat on the sofa sitting back he smiled and thought, I have a lot to do before I leave.

TBC

lad1982

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2008, 04:51:24 AM »
Thank you for the update.

Good to see Gil is sorting himself out finally.

More when you can

Laura

sixtyplus

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2008, 06:02:34 AM »
Good chapter caz god I hope this is what's happening in the show ! he has got to get himself sorted ,update again soon  ::)

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2008, 09:08:05 AM »
he can be so sweet sometimes, he better keep his promise! great ud! we need another one asap!,lol

caz

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2008, 09:36:03 AM »
Thanks

well i hope it doesnt take as long for me to post the next chapter lol.

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2008, 09:40:32 AM »
yeah me too! i think you like torturing us and having us begging you for more!lol ;) :P ;D

caz

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2008, 10:21:48 AM »
yeah me too! i think you like torturing us and having us begging you for more!lol ;) :P ;D

haha, i wish i could say i am but i have not even started chapter 4 lol

RusCSI

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2008, 12:44:47 PM »
If he promises, he'll do it. I think.

sixtyplus

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2008, 05:53:02 PM »
HEy caz where are you, are you on a go slow ? lol please please update soon. ::)

caz

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2008, 08:18:45 AM »
sorry

i will have it posted over weekend, was too busy enjoying myself at weekend ;) and then i got iphone so been playing with that lol, i love it, i was reading a ff on bus last night haha

and now working late midweek, and with my team in champions league tonight well it will have to be weekend.

i know excuses but i will have it over weekend