Board Rats Board

News: SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Revelations  (Read 34037 times)

caz

Revelations
« on: October 23, 2008, 07:07:10 AM »

Sara woke to the sound of her alarm going off; she moved over to the side unit and hit the off button, lying on her back and looking up to the ceiling she brushed a tear fro her eye, no your not going to cry, it was his choice, she thought as she looked to the picture beside the alarm clock, one day we might meet again but till then I just need to get on with life without Gil Grissom as I have been doing.

Sara sat on the sofa in her robe after taking a shower she held the mug of coffee with both hands staring out the window,

If only he would have agreed to a vacation,

I know he needs to be at the lab,

But I also need him,

Why couldn?t he have just came here with me for a few days,

But Grissom knows best work, work and more work,

I bet he is doing a double right now.

The sound of her cell made her jump ?Shit?, the mug nearly fell from her hands,

Sara looked at the cell on the side of the sofa next to her and looked at the screen Grissom Sara sighed and for the third time she let it ring out,

He had already left two voice messages, but she never listened to them, a third was left and she took a drink from the mug and continued to look out the window,

Sara liked her apartment as it had a good view of the park across the road, she would sit and watch as people came and went, couples walking hand in hand, dogs being walked by there owners and children laughing as they played.

Sara watched as a man walked his dog he threw a stick and the dog ran to fetch it, she imagined Grissom in the park with Hank, she missed them both Hank was a big softy, he would lie on his back and let Sara rub him and when she would stop he would look at her with those big sad eyes and knew she would continue, she missed waking up with Grissom, she thought if he would miss wakening up with her, I loved to watch him as he slept, and snuggle up to his warm body,

The cell phone rang again this time it was Jim?s name on the screen, has Grissom got Jim to call me, Jim wouldn?t do that he would wait till he was alone, Sara thought as she picked the cell up,

?Hi Jim, I hope your not in the same room as him?, Sara said into the phone,

?No, he did ask me to call but he is away out to a scene, I did try and get him to take a few days off, but you know Gil?, Jim said,

?Yeah?I know him, sorry I didn?t see you before I left Jim, but I just had to get back?, Sara said,

?It?s ok, how are you?? Jim said,

?Fine?, Sara said trying to sound convincing, but she knew Jim would know she wasn?t,

?Sara?I know your not fine, he misses you Sara?..you miss him, you should be together?, Jim said,

Sara didn?t say anything, ?Sara?, Jim said,

?I know Jim but I asked him to come away?a vacation, just a few days, but he said he couldn?t as it would leave the lab even more short????Jim I can?t see us ??, Sara said but Jim said, ?Sara, I?m going to kick his backside and tell him a few home truths?,

?No Jim, he has to do it on his own, not have you or Catherine or anyone else telling him, I only want him with me if he really wants to be with me?, Sara said, she was trying real hard not to cry, and Jim could hear it in her voice,

?I understand, but Sara answer his calls, please, I will tell him you are fine, but you are going to have to talk to him?, Jim said,

?I know, just not yet Jim?..I will talk to him in a few days?, Sara said,

?Ok, you look after yourself, and if you need anything just call, ok, I?m always here no matter what time it is?, Jim said

?Thanks Jim, take care, bye?, Sara said as she closed the phone over.

Sara sat for a while before getting up and going to get dressed, she sat on the edge of the bed looking at herself in the mirror,

Well Sara Sidle you can?t sit and feel sorry for yourself, Sara thought as she stood and looked in the mirror.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A few days later and Grissom had called three more times but left no messages; she still had three messages on her cell from him, but still hadn?t read them.

Sara sat on the floor her back against the sofa looking at some brochures, We could have had fun together, spent time together, we didn?t do a lot of that before I left, Sara thought as her cell phone rang, she let it ring and then dropped the brochure and stood up and walked over to the cell phone, she saw it was Grissom and picked it up,

"I love you", Grissom said, not giving Sara a chance to speak,

Sara didn?t say anything, she just stood with the phone to her ear,

?Sara?, Grissom said, he knew she was there as he could here her breathing,

Sara thought he sounded different, ?Gil?, Sara said,

"God Sara l love you so much, please don't hang up on me, I need to talk to you",Grissom said,

?I think you said enough Gil, don?t you think?, Sara said as she sat down on the sofa,

?I take it you didn?t listen to my messages then?, Grissom asked,

?No?Gil are you ok you sound ?well different, where are you?, Sara said,

?I?m fine Sara, I?m at home, Hank?s here he misses you, I miss you Sara?, Grissom said,

The next thing Sara herd was a loud bang,

?Gil, Gil, are you ok?, Sara shouted down the phone.

Grissom was sitting in the kitchen on a stool he had had a few drinks, the glass was in front of him empty and as he reached for the bottle to refill the glass he lost his balance on the stool and ended up on the floor,

?Sara, are you still there?? Grissom asked trying to get up from the kitchen floor,

?I?m still here, are you ok?? Gil have you been drinking?? Sara asked

Grissom gave up trying to get up and just sat on the floor with Hank lying next to him; he looked at Hank and patted him on the head with his free hand,

?No?yes I?m fine just dropped something?I fell off the stool?..well I?ve had a few, Jim brought the bottle over last night and he,we didn?t finish it, so I thought I would have a few?, Grissom said as Hank got up and moved away into the other room.

?Gil, I will call you tomorrow, go get some sleep, and I will call you tomorrow?, Sara said,

?I want to talk to you just now Sara, you won?t call, I?ve tried to call you and you don?t answer?, Grissom said as he tried to get up from the floor again,

?Gil, listen I will call you tomorrow, we can?t talk just now?, Sara said

?Promise?, Grissom said as he gave up again trying to get up,

Sara could just picture him, ?Gil put the phone down and go get into bed, I promise I will call you tomorrow?, Sara said,

Grissom nodded then said, ?Ok, I will, but if you don?t call I will call you, goodnight Sara?, Grissom said,

?Ok Gil, will talk to you tomorrow, goodnight Gil?, Sara said putting the phone down

?I love you?, Grissom said into the phone but Sara had hung up.

TBC

lad1982

Re: Revelations
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 08:19:32 AM »
Please update when you can.

Love your stories.

Laura

sixtyplus

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 08:40:27 AM »
Hi caz i hope your gong to continue this and not get too distracted lol ;)

caz

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 09:00:40 AM »
thanks for reading, I started this on Monday and forgot all about it till last night

Sixtyplus I have no idea what you are talking about  ;)

UD won't be till Monday, or if I'm not too busy tonight I will continue and may post it when I get up at 5am to watch CSI.
At least I can go back to bed as no work Friday/Monday  ;D
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 09:07:16 AM by caz »

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 09:26:25 AM »
great start! yeah let grissom worry for awhile! and you will have to ud tonight or tomorrow after you get your CSI fix in, lol i will not be accepting any excuses, lol  ;) ;D 8)

RusCSI

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 11:34:49 AM »
Great start! First time I see Griss drinks... I hope they'll be ok, PLEASE, UPDATE SOON, I WANNA KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN NEXT. Enjoy yourself today's eppy.

aingeal1

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 02:03:50 PM »
Off to a great start

Update when you can

caz

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2008, 10:59:49 AM »
Well I had not planned to post this till Monday but plans have changed over weekend( flight canceled :( ) so thought I would get on with ff. I only planned on doing two chapters but the third will be along soon'

CHAPTER 2

Grissom woke up, as he went to get up he put his hand to his head and then his head went back onto the pillow,

He lay for a moment thinking then said out loud, ?Sara?,

Hank was on the floor at the side of the bed and looked at Grissom as he shouted out Sara?s name,

?Come on Hank I will let you out the back?, Grissom said as Hank stood up,

He got up and lifted his legs to the side of the bed,

As he sat on the side of the bed with his hands in his head he groaned,

Hank looked at him and then walked out the room,

I should never have drank all that after Jim had left, I should never have called Sara in that state, he thought as he stood up,

Grissom stood looking at the empty bottle on the table and the stool lying on the kitchen floor, he opened the back door and let Hank out,

Hank stood outside looking at Grissom,

?I know I miss her too?, Grissom said as he walked away from the door,

As he turned to go to take a shower his front door was being knocked on,

I wonder if Sara will call, Grissom thought as he walked towards the door.

?How?s the head?? Jim asked as Grissom opened the door and Jim walked in,

?Not so good, I was just going for a shower?, Grissom said closing the door,

?You look awful?? Jim said as he walked into the kitchen and saw the empty bottle and the stool on the floor,

Hank came inside; Jim closed the outside door over,

?I?ve got a head ache?..Jim let me have a shower first, make some coffee, and could you feed Hank, I won?t be long?, Grissom said,

?No wonder you have a head ache, you finished the bottle, and what happened to the stool?? Jim asked as he picked it up,

Grissom stood at the toilet door and said, ?You should have taken the bottle home with you?,

Jim turned round to look at Grissom and said, ?So it?s my fault?,

?Make the coffee Jim?, Grissom said as he went for a shower.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grissom stood in the shower wishing Sara was next to him,

I need to talk to Sara; if she hasn?t called before I leave for shift I will call her,

No maybe I should wait till she calls me.

Oh why did I call last night?

And she heard me falling off the stool,

Grissom turned the water off and got out the shower as he was drying himself he heard his cell phone ring,

He could hear Jim talking,

?Hi Sara, No he is in the shower, yeah he finished the bottle, he what, yes I will get him to call you back, ok, take care, will do, bye?, Jim hung up the cell phone as Grissom walked into the kitchen,

?Sara said you fell off the stool last night when you were on the phone to her?, Jim said as he drank his coffee,

Grissom poured himself a coffee and walked out the kitchen and sat on the sofa,

Jim stood at the kitchen door watching him,

?Gil, what did you say to Sara?? Jim asked

?not a lot, but I just need to explain to Sara what I meant when I told her I couldn?t go with her?, Grissom said,

Jim walked to stand in front of Grissom and said, ?You should have taken time off Gil, we would have got cover?,

Grissom nodded and took a drink from his cup,

?Do you want me to take Hank for a while?? Jim asked

Grissom looked at Jim, ?No he is fine here?,

?Ok, but let me take him out for a walk, and you can call Sara back?, Jim said as walked to the front door,

?Jim I will call her later when I get rid of this head ache?, Grissom said sitting back on the sofa,

?Gil, call her now, I?m off to take Hank out, I will be back in an hour?, Jim said lifting Hank?s lead from the table at the front door,

Jim shouted on Hank and they both left.

Grissom sat on the sofa holding his coffee mug with both hands,

I wonder if Sara has listened to the messages,

I hope she understands why I can?t go just yet,

Grissom got up and walked to the kitchen and looked at his cell phone,

He put the mug down beside the cell phone then picked the phone up,

He sat on the stool and smirked, thinking back to last night when he fell off it,

Grissom pressed number two on the keypad.

TBC
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 07:37:41 AM by caz »

GSRLOVER34

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2008, 11:54:51 AM »
great ud! he better get on that phone and talk to her now that he is sober! better suck up big time! lol men can be such dumba$$es sometimes,lol ud asap!

sixtyplus

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2008, 01:26:14 PM »
Hey caz good update sorry about your weekend  update again soon  :(

RusCSI

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2008, 11:21:12 PM »
Wow, Sara is the number 2 in his speed dial? Well, I can't wait what will be next. Update soon. 

caz

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2008, 11:27:22 PM »
thanks

the lab is no 1 on his speed dial lol, who else would it be lol

sixtyplus - well at least i have next weekend to look forward to now haha

sam11108

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2008, 12:10:11 PM »
good start  update soon pls

RusCSI

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2008, 04:59:10 AM »
thanks

the lab is no 1 on his speed dial lol, who else would it be lol

Well... Why doesn't Sara? Oh, he loves to work - he's workaholic... I remembered... Thanks

sixtyplus

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2008, 09:44:08 AM »
Hey caz how about an upate please  :-*